NS3210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Too early to start Whey Protein?

Hello guys, I been one full week so far on my workout routine to transform myself. And while I've read that whey protein can help with LBM, I have some friends of mine saying it's too early to start and that I should lose alot more fat weight first. I've took two scoops already for today after I worked out at the gym for an hour and fifteen minutes.

jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jande82 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whey is simply another form of protein to ingest. One of the benefits is that it is solely protein (for the most part, some wheys have a few grams of carbs and fats added in). It is also a very quickly digested and absorbed protein source. If it fits into your diet, there's no problem.
    When you walk up to opportunities door - don't knock it..

Kick that b*tch in, smile and introduce yourself.

- Dwayne Johnson

NS3210 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also I'm limited to 2300 calories and so far been doing 2-3 days moderate to brisk like cardio for 30-45 mins , and 2-3 days strength for an hour

MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MDBallDAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Whey is just going to be another calorie/macro source for you. It's convenient if you're on the go a lot or enjoy baking/making things in the kitchen with it. It comes with another benefit of being lower in fat and carbs than some other protein sources like jande said. Downside- it's not nearly as satiating as a giant chicken breast imo. Liquid calories are good, but whole foods are better. Use it to fill in the gaps if you need it, but in a calorie deficit I like whole foods to keep me fuller longer!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NS3210 View Post
    Hello guys, I been one full week so far on my workout routine to transform myself. And while I've read that whey protein can help with LBM, I have some friends of mine saying it's too early to start and that I should lose alot more fat weight first. I've took two scoops already for today after I worked out at the gym for an hour and fifteen minutes.
    Whey protein helps supplement protein intake you do not get via whole food.
    When in times you cannot get a whole food meal you can use whey protein to help reach your protein minimums for the day that is the purpose of whey protein..

Your OVERALL caloric intake is what determins your goal and progress not whey protein or a fat burner, or CLA etc.

Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gwyndane is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not too early. If you can't meet your macros from whole foods, whey is a great alternative!