Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Excessive Sweating, Hyperhidrosis Help (srs)

First off, respect the srs tag mmmk?

Ever since grade 7 I have struggled with excessive sweating. I noticed it early on and I've always felt insecure about it.
    There would be days where my back would be completely drenched with sweat after running around during recess with friends but everyone else wouldn't even break a sweat.
    Whenever it's over 20 degree (celsius) I will start sweating walking outside.
    My entire body is affected for the most part; including head/face, back, chest, groin area, armpits, hands and feet.

Since I began socializing more with the opposite sex I started to become more aware of this problem of mine.
    To prevent myself from completely embarrassing myself in front of girls, I'm a lot more conscious about the way I dress.
    I usually stick to a simple t-shirt and jeans/shorts and NEVER wear sweaters, jackets, additional clothing indoors.

I have tried a lot of different remedies for my excessive sweating.
    Always carrying around a water bottle (with ice if I can), taking cold showers, watching my diet and avoiding fatty foods, doing more cardio to improve my blood pressure, using different types of deodorants and anti-perspirants, carrying around a handkerchief to wipe off the sweat on my forehead/face, and even using applicants such as Drysol.
    But NOTHING seems to work. I'm aware of botox treatments but I've also heard about the negative side effects such as the sweat being concentrated heavily on different regions of the body. It also wouldn't be an ideal solution as it costs a lot of money and the injections must be done on a regular basis.

During junior high and high school, I was always involved in sports and I've played organized football for about 7 years so staying in shape is not the issue in my case.
    Even to this day I work on my cardio regularly; a quick mile run after each workout and a 3 mile run on my rest days.

I believe sweating is the root to my social anxiety issues.
    I'm not very confident and I also have problems with stuttering, avoiding eye contact, etc.
    When I get comfortable with someone, my anxiety obviously decreases and I sweat less than usual.
    I have been in relationships and my exes were aware with my sweating but okay with it.
    But I still like it has such a negative effect on my life as I base a lot of my decisions around excessive sweating due to the different situations I will be faced with.

CLIFFS:
    1. OP sweats like none other from all over the body
    2. OP is in good shape and workouts regularly as well as having a clean diet to avoid fatty foods
    3. OP is insecure about this problem and bases lots of his decisions on the possibility of sweating being a problem
    4. OP has tried numerous remedies but to no avail

Has anyone gone through a similar problem and have any suggestions for me?
    Thanks misc
    ***Canadian crew***
    BSc crew

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170863321

auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000) auroturtle is just really nice. (+1000)
    same fukking problem here OP.
    brb go walking outside with a date and sweating
    brb kind of nervous going to a new barber and sweating
    brb lifting at a gym and leaving fukking puddles everywhere

just sitting outside in the heat makes me sweat

will bump the fukk out of this thread until it reaches 2 pages

Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Glutamine1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    didn't read your thread. look into finding a plastic surgeon and see if they'll stick botulinum toxin into your armpit. google it and see what people have said.

areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) areyouaweir is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for solution
    brb start sweating if temperature is above 18c
    brb never been fat

TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TibiConfidas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by auroturtle View Post
    same fukking problem here OP.
    brb go walking outside with a date and sweating
    brb kind of nervous going to a new barber and sweating
    brb lifting at a gym and leaving fukking puddles everywhere

just sitting outside in the heat makes me sweat

will bump the fukk out of this thread until it reaches 2 pages
    fukking hate going to get a haircut
    when it's random people touching my hair i get super comfortable and start feeling anxious
    then i start to sweat and makes things so much worse

the gym is the only place i can go to sweat my ass off
    i really dont care how much i sweat when im lifting
    ***Canadian crew***
    BSc crew

NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NewBrahJP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All over the body?

I had severe sweating in the armpits and solved it with Driclor. Well that and other things... it was manly psychological, no doubt for me.

I think you should see a doc if it's a general problem. Surgery/injections is the way your problem is handled, i think
    Benfica crew *E Pluribus Unum*

Football (aka Soccer) crew

Portuguese crew

Motorcycle crew *Honda CB600F Hornet 2011*

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im in the exact same boat OP. i used to let it effect my decisions, now i just say **** it. no point letting it control my life. i sweat like a mother****er.

hot at all and the sweat literally drips down my back standing still. forehead soaked. ass soaked.

sucks man.

only good thing is if you have a decent diet you don't stink because of it.

i'll literally turn the ac on and put windows down in the winter to avoid back sweat if i'm going somewhere important.

it definitely improves if i get leaner, but is horrible by normal people standards even when super lean.

the only place that still embarrasses me a bit is getting a hair cut. brb sweating to death underneath that thermal blanket. they take off the neck paper wrap chit to brush ur hair away and ur neck is soaked.

i used to think it was anxiety because i worried about sweating which would make it worse. but since convincing myself to just say fuk it and not give a chit, it hasn't improved at all.
    My loony bun is fine

Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mogambo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds awful OP. I only have it in my hands and feet. I've seen people that have it all over the body. I can imagine how much it sucks from a social perspective. Hell I dread having to shake people's hands and being in those situations.

It is what it is. You were given the hand now just gotta deal with the cards. Life is too short and too awesome to let a relatively minor problem hinder your life.

ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ectofish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Literally exact same problem op. My whole life I've never met anyone who sweats as much as me. My whole body except for my palms sweat all the time it's any warmer than room temparature. I've just learned to think people don't really care about it. I always joke about it and find that's the best way to handle it. As for girls, sure some won't like it, but most girls like it when they see a sweaty guy if he's in shape. I don't even think it's worth it to try to fix it, I just deal with it and try not to let it bother me. Good luck op

Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jaek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I feel you op. I sweat when its cold outside. IT doesn't bother me op

Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benny_Lava has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mogambo View Post
    Sounds awful OP. I only have it in my hands and feet. I've seen people that have it all over the body. I can imagine how much it sucks from a social perspective. Hell I dread having to shake people's hands and being in those situations.

It is what it is. You were given the hand now just gotta deal with the cards. Life is too short and too awesome to let a relatively minor problem hinder your life.

i dread hugs. brb always have a sweaty back. if i'm in a situation where i think a hug is imminent i keep my space and kind of avoid people so they won't try to hug me lol
    My loony bun is fine

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP try this. I apply it to my problem areas (armpits, back, and face) before going out.

http://www.amazon.com/Gold-Bond-Ulti.../dp/B000NP79JC

mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mtb4life95 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -melt antiperspirant deodorant.
    -bathe in it.
    -???
    -Profit/die of over heating
    *SCC*
    2017 Lifting Goals:
    S:455 B:315 D:545 OHP:195

RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000)
    theres a presciption called advert
    look into it, changed my life.
    basically prevents excessive sweating.

edit:medical name is glycopyrrolate.
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3

Power Level: Over 9000 Workout4ever's Avatar
    Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Workout4ever has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same here op

Check my location ... Strong heat/humidity to only worsen it

Just gotta accept it and do all that you can as you mentioned; diet, hydrated, well dressed, etc.

Something can only be a big deal to you if you let it

whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whitepaper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Know that feel.

Winter time and only wear a hoodie.

But I'm an ecto, so I always attribute it to a fast metabolism. Maybe I have a thyroid issue.
    2014 Misc Resolution: Negging no pics (screen captures of text don't count as pics)

chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chunks88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I seem to sweat a lot more than the average person too, I find if you are self conscious about the sweat you sweat more.

RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000) RyGla is just really nice. (+1000)
    also cut out caffeine from your diet. will help 100%
    ***Canadian Crew***

Lifts:
    1 rep max
    Bench:315
    Front Squat: 315x2
    Dead:495x3

Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you have anxiety because of your sweating? Or are you sweating because of your anxiety?

Think about it.
    Angels

Originally Posted by Rooney15 View Post
    Do you have anxiety because of your sweating? Or are you sweating because of your anxiety?

Think about it.
    definitely the latter
    i wouldn't be sweating buckets at the gym if it wasn't the case
    and the gym is the only place i feel comfortable with sweating
    ***Canadian crew***
    BSc crew

Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10) Max_Yeah_True is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    same here OP, mainly back and butt

gold bond and clothing that breathes well would help. im looking into getting ex officio underwear and merino wool t's, both which help wick sweat.

Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rooney15 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TibiConfidas View Post
    definitely the latter
    i wouldn't be sweating buckets at the gym if it wasn't the case
    and the gym is the only place i feel comfortable with sweating
    So yo uare sweating because of your anxiety? then u need to fix your anxiety.

I Am the same exact way. i used to never sweat when i was younger. but once i got into like 9th grade and i started becoming self concious about things i started sweating profusely from my forehead. I still do to this day but it has gotten a little better becuz my anxiety isnt so bad anymore.

The AC at my work is broke and everyone is hot but i am the only one literaly dripping in sweat lol. it sucks but there are definitely worse things in life
    Angels

justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250) justinluck has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I sweat profusely from my hands, feet, and underarms no matter the weather or my level of anxiety. They say this condition is genetic, but no one else in my immediate or extended family suffers from this. Do you guys also feel like you're the only one you know with suffering with hyperhidrosis?

and egg whites (nohomo) IReallyLoveOats's Avatar
    IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000) IReallyLoveOats is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have hyperhidrosis for excessive sweating in my armpits. Look up "Thompson Tee" on Amazon. It's a lifesaver. I've also done botox shots (too expensive, doesn't last long after 5 or 6 months). Buy a couple Thompson Tees, and rep me!!! Ya gon make it brah!!
    Snapchat: Consultant1234

Positive crew checking in <3
    we all gon make it! <3

NPC Physique competitor that has poverty 4pk ab genetics lol

Latinas or GTFO crew

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    same issue for armpits and hands

hands have always been an issue ( hyperhidrosis of the hands seems to be very common from what i have noticed)

The armpits one i noticed junior year, never had it years prior

supposedly many have success with using driclor deodorant for armpits

Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000) Aerojh is just really nice. (+1000)
    they dont smell though, although i also do like that if my hands are dry i can make them sweat on mental command

tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tommy152102 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    brb train in the gym get completely soaked and get people staring at me and shyt while i drip all over the place but shieeet i love it

KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KineticDrive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7lDsn8bG80

REP me later!

Summer in the city Humanoidlaws's Avatar
    Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500) Humanoidlaws is not very helpful. (-500)
    Learn to cut your own hair. I used to have the same problem as you OP, but I think /i grew out of it as I now don't give a chit what people think of me and so my sweating problem has got far better.

dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dax55 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I suffer from a condition called hyperhydrosis which basically means my sweat glands are like leaky faucets. I am 28 years old but I wear adult diapers (Depends?) so that the back of my pants doesn't have a streak of wetness down them. At first this was all I used them for -- to cover up the stain of my butt sweat -- but over time I learned to enjoy wearing diapers for the other benefits they confer. I can pee in public. I can be speaking to somebody and I can literally pee my pants, and nobody has to know but me. There are very few things quite as stimulating as unloading my bladder into soft cottony absorbent material and letting my penis swim around in urine for a while before everything is absorbed. Yesterday I was talking to a woman I have a crush on and I peed myself, and it was the most erotic thing that ever happened to me. I tried pooping in them once but it was a horrible mess to clean up and it smelled bad