Page 228 of 231 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,840 of 6928
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    With the current state of wrestling, I can see why some would turn this thread into a mini Gaming & Tech discussion...

All this PS5 talk, makes me think some of you bros don't have kiddos. For me the Switch has been my Go-To. That little hybrid has been a Godsend to my gaming life, as a parent. I don't have time to enjoy a weekend on the couch with some new game. What's stranger, I think my brain has rewired over the years. I get my gaming time in but I'll spend an hour gaming and mentally want/need a break.

My PS4pro, WIIU, VitaTv, PS3 all collect dust. The only guys I get around to playing with any regularity, 3dsxl, Vita and the Switch.

Anyone who enjoys or just can't do much beyond handheld -- the Switch OLED has been amazing. I was on the fence about whether to upgrade there or not and I am so glad I did. It underwhelmed on release because people wanted more powerful hardware but it's become my favorite handheld
    I have a Ps5, 2 oculus quest, switch, a switch lite, and an Xbox Series X but anyone in the Ps5 thread will tell you I barely touch either of them. I just turned my ps5 on after 2 months for Uncharted but overall, I am a switch bro too lol. I play on my switches daily. Right now I finished Metroid Dread, back to complete Bowsers Fury and Cobra Kai. I just rarely use my Ps5 or xsx.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I have a Ps5, 2 oculus quest, switch, a switch lite, and an Xbox Series X but anyone in the Ps5 thread will tell you I barely touch either of them. I just turned my ps5 on after 2 months for Uncharted but overall, I am a switch bro too lol. I play on my switches daily. Right now I finished Metroid Dread, back to complete Bowsers Fury and Cobra Kai. I just rarely use my Ps5 or xsx.
    LOL at feeing the simp troll.. I can't post about anything without him coming in and bullying me even though he has me "ignored".

Hopefully all the aew guys enjoyed the royal rumble. they watched it. every single one of them.

BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BallGameFan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    With the current state of wrestling, I can see why some would turn this thread into a mini Gaming & Tech discussion...

All this PS5 talk, makes me think some of you bros don't have kiddos. For me the Switch has been my Go-To. That little hybrid has been a Godsend to my gaming life, as a parent. I don't have time to enjoy a weekend on the couch with some new game. What's stranger, I think my brain has rewired over the years. I get my gaming time in but I'll spend an hour gaming and mentally want/need a break.

My PS4pro, WIIU, VitaTv, PS3 all collect dust. The only guys I get around to playing with any regularity, 3dsxl, Vita and the Switch.

Anyone who enjoys or just can't do much beyond handheld -- the Switch OLED has been amazing. I was on the fence about whether to upgrade there or not and I am so glad I did. It underwhelmed on release because people wanted more powerful hardware but it's become my favorite handheld
    This is the SEA thread... to have general discussion with fellow wrestling fans rather than venturing to the main misc and posting with people like you.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Switch and the lite? Yours or are you sharing with kiddos? If they're both yours, more power to you, I would recommend you sell both and use the $$$ to upgrade to OLED. Best handheld experience by far.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Originally Posted by BallGameFan View Post
    This is the SEA thread... to have general discussion with fellow wrestling fans rather than venturing to the main misc and posting with people like you.

Switch and the lite? Yours or are you sharing with kiddos? If they're both yours, more power to you, I would recommend you sell both and use the $$$ to upgrade to OLED. Best handheld experience by far.
    All the kids, nephews and me have our own switches. But yunno that is a fine idea. I even feel like writing Jenny snd telling her all about it!

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was that a gamecube I spied? Mirin', had like 3 at one point, lost or gave them all away - wish I had not. Wife also threw out my pristine copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, I stopped checking on how much that goes for about around $400 awhile back... btw, you do you, were it me though -- I would not feed the cuck. Guy follows me around like a lost puppy dog but then cries like a sad bitch the second I poke back. He's still salty he got thread-cucked back to back weeks with the RAW discussion threads, I fear.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Was that a gamecube I spied? Mirin', had like 3 at one point, lost or gave them all away - wish I had not. Wife also threw out my pristine copy of Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, I stopped checking on how much that goes for about around $400 awhile back... btw, you do you, were it me though -- I would not feed the cuck. Guy follows me around like a lost puppy dog but then cries like a sad bitch the second I poke back. He's still salty he got thread-cucked back to back weeks with the RAW discussion threads, I fear.
    I still live in your head rent free

Nah, I mean I had a cube but that’s a Switch controller just in a GameCube shell. I pair it with my switch lite and switch for Mario kart 8 and SSBU. Or I did before anyway. Now I use pro controller for everything switch gaming. But if you do ssbu as a lot of miscers do, it’s a must that GameCube layout!

DS i might give WWE 2k22 a try. Supposed to be totally different. Havent played a wwe 2k in more than 10 years.

DS i might give WWE 2k22 a try. Supposed to be totally different. Havent played a wwe 2k in more than 10 years.
    Wwe 2k15 was the last one I played.

This one I will check the reviews I trust first. I love wrestling/wwe.

Wwe 2k15 was the last one I played.

This one I will check the reviews I trust first. I love wrestling/wwe.
    You will have to let me know what your sources say. I wont buy it on release day. I will wait for some advice from you. Srs.

You will have to let me know what your sources say. I wont buy it on release day. I will wait for some advice from you. Srs.
    Summerslam 1988 and the virtual thunder dome during the pandemic era are included in the 50+ arenas.

If I do I am getting nWo 4 Life Edition as it will have :

WCW Bash at the Beach 1996 (nWo 4 Life Edition Exclusive)
    WCW/nWo Souled Out 1997 (nWo 4 Life Edition Exclusive)

Both not included in the standard edition.

That’s an incentive for me to buy.

Threads are so peaceful when you can't see half the posts

Thoughts on Brian pillmans kid as a pro wrestler?

Young, didn't get to go through territories and get seasoned like his old man... and you can tell. He's not a prodigy, like MJF.

Right now he's not quite there, I hope he works hard and improves, he's got good lineage and it would make a good story for him to achieve like his old man or even surpass him. He needs time and commitment. Needs to up his promos and character.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) papi93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Needs to show more fire. MJF cut some harsh promos on his mom and Brian should have been coming for blood. Not the athlete his dad was and he needs to lose the goofy high school gimmick. Sounds like a cool guy though. Real ****ty upbringing from what the Dark Side of the Ring showed. AEW fans would probably have gotten behind him more if he had been a more experienced wrestler.

Your sugar!
    yes, please!
    Won't you come and put it down on me?!!!

Your sugar!
    yes, please!
    Won't you come and put it down on me?!!!
    Aew trolls out in full force again. They are pretty entertaining.

Aew trolls out in full force again. They are pretty entertaining.
    I like aew tv overall so far…. Oh but not enough to troll about I suppose.

It’s too bad with politics, Covid mandates, protest against Covid mandates, etc that not as many people are watching wrestling weekly anymore.

Still like wwe more so but aew isn’t awful imo. I watch every show I think but nxt

Raw, sd, rampage, and dynamite. I don’t follow Dark as closely. Even though my boy Show is on commentary representing. I love that big cheeky kunt lol.

It’s too bad with politics, Covid mandates, protest against Covid mandates, etc that not as many people are watching wrestling weekly anymore.

Still like wwe more so but aew isn’t awful imo. I watch every show I think but nxt

Raw, sd, rampage, and dynamite. I don’t follow Dark as closely. Even though my boy Show is on commentary representing. I love that big cheeky kunt lol.
    There's 3 people on this board that AEW can do no wrong.. and they will write essays if anyone says one bad word about aew. lewl.

Nobody else does, either. While our man Jim might be going to weird places with AEW cultists, every poster here has both good and bad things to say about the overall product. Most of us like it, acknowledge the things they do well, applaud the moments they do something great but always recognize the flaws.

Fortunately, there is only one poster here who is a simp for his product, but he's a complete idiot who is thankfully mostly ignored at this point. It's sad because while this cuck is indeed a massive simp, the product he cockslobbers over (raw) is so bad he can't even bring himself to watch it anymore.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Can't wait for ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!!! Be nice to start the day with a PPV then go out for the night!! Can't wait to see THE GODDESS back!!! Should be a great show!!!

Young, didn't get to go through territories and get seasoned like his old man... and you can tell. He's not a prodigy, like MJF.

Right now he's not quite there, I hope he works hard and improves, he's got good lineage and it would make a good story for him to achieve like his old man or even surpass him. He needs time and commitment. Needs to up his promos and character.
    Originally Posted by papi93 View Post
    Needs to show more fire. MJF cut some harsh promos on his mom and Brian should have been coming for blood. Not the athlete his dad was and he needs to lose the goofy high school gimmick. Sounds like a cool guy though. Real ****ty upbringing from what the Dark Side of the Ring showed. AEW fans would probably have gotten behind him more if he had been a more experienced wrestler.
    Great. Now care to do Taz’s son?

Great. Now care to do Taz’s son?
    Young, great look, a smaller guy but he carries it a lot better than most of the tiny guys, he's got a great handle on many of the little things. You can tell he's being coached well by his father. He's still green and I haven't seen him cut any promos so the jury is still out there. He's being given the star treatment by AEW brass and it's sticking, I think he's got a lot of potential. More innate charisma than, say, Jungle Boy, who also looks good and appeals to girls but just seems a vacuum of personality.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

make my nephew an egg yieldtonothing's Avatar
    yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) yieldtonothing has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Young, great look, a smaller guy but he carries it a lot better than most of the tiny guys, he's got a great handle on many of the little things. You can tell he's being coached well by his father. He's still green and I haven't seen him cut any promos so the jury is still out there. He's being given the star treatment by AEW brass and it's sticking, I think he's got a lot of potential. More innate charisma than, say, Jungle Boy, who also looks good and appeals to girls but just seems a vacuum of personality.
    the promo is gonna be what makes or breaks hook. he does have some natural charisma. i'm not sold on him at all though. i find kinda him boring and his matches just seem like him cosplaying as his dad in his prime while looking like justing bieber. there's a disconnect imo. kid is over as fuk though and the company is pushing and protecting him. he def has a chance.
    heart also wants what the dick wants

Originally Posted by yieldtonothing View Post
    kid is over as fuk though and the company is pushing and protecting him. he def has a chance.
    AEW generally pushed people either backwards or terribly. By backwards, I mean they debut a guy, beat him, then start feeding him matches to build them up... after they've already lost to Moxley, Cody or whoever. It's like Tony expects every single fan knows who every name in the industry is and that alone is enough to sell a PPV or make a big match.

... and that's when they do a better job of it. A lot of times, they show up, 50/50 booking, disappear for weeks/months on end, like Hobbs, Starks or FTR. Although FTR got a mini-push at first, to build them up to be fed to the Young Bucks.

In any event, with Hook, they're consistently putting him on TV, he looks good, they play to his strengths and if he has weaknesses (which I'm sure he does) they are covering them and slowly giving him higher and higher level of opposition to work and go over. Perfect. Over time we'll see what he's got but here and now, he's super over for what he is.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AEW generally pushed people either backwards or terribly. By backwards, I mean they debut a guy, beat him, then start feeding him matches to build them up... after they've already lost to Moxley, Cody or whoever. It's like Tony expects every single fan knows who every name in the industry is and that alone is enough to sell a PPV or make a big match.

... and that's when they do a better job of it. A lot of times, they show up, 50/50 booking, disappear for weeks/months on end, like Hobbs, Starks or FTR. Although FTR got a mini-push at first, to build them up to be fed to the Young Bucks.

In any event, with Hook, they're consistently putting him on TV, he looks good, they play to his strengths and if he has weaknesses (which I'm sure he does) they are covering them and slowly giving him higher and higher level of opposition to work and go over. Perfect. Over time we'll see what he's got but here and now, he's super over for what he is.
    This is what annoys me the most about AEW & Meltzer & his AEW diehards who defend everything TK & his buddies do.

They whine endlessly about how old the WWE top guys are, yet Jericho is 51, Omega is pushing 40, they just signed DB & Punk who are 40 & 43 respectively, they signed 50 year old Paul Wight, Matt Hardy who is 47, the 'Young' Bucks are 36 & 32, they are pushing nearly 63 year old Sting, 58 year old Billy Gunn, 36 year old Moxley etc, al; the managers & announcers who range from 50's up to 70 years old-this must be the oldest roster in history & all the young guys are putting them over & being buried by the likes of Jericho on purpose to protect his spot-Dave used to crucify Hogan & Nash for this in WCW-yet Jericho is even worse than them & is older than they were, of course he says nothing about his cruise ship buddy doing it.

MJF clearly should be the top heel there, Jungle Boy should be getting a big push-but the only veterans who will get them the other guys in their twenties over are Bryan & Punk-because they aren't egotists circle jerking with the boss. TK needs to stop pandering to Meltzer & the F4W tiny audience, start getting rid of the old guys who are serving themselves & not the company-Jericho was supposed to be a short term thing on top to get the younger guys over as an established name, yet all he has done is bury them & make the product look stupid, get rid of the flippy kids, making everything comedy, fire every announcer they have who sits there calling names & moves wrong & treating it like a total joke & push an actual logical wrestling product.

Jimbob how dare you!!! El oh el.

Page 228 of 231 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 ... LastLast