Page 151 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,530 of 6675
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Brilliant

Maybe Disney genuinely didn't know there were alligators in the lake. They would have surely put signs up if they did.

As for other posters outside the section, there used to be a poster in RH called Boffothe. Every time I laughed out loud at a post, it was his. Hilarious guy (presumably). Seems to have stopped posting now. There are lots of good posters in RH, in fact.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I knows good people and yous is good people.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar matters) Crew

John Hancock... It's Herbie Hancock.

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    ^^ Brilliant

Maybe Disney genuinely didn't know there were alligators in the lake. They would have surely put signs up if they did.

As for other posters outside the section, there used to be a poster in RH called Boffothe. Every time I laughed out loud at a post, it was his. Hilarious guy (presumably). Seems to have stopped posting now. There are lots of good posters in RH, in fact.
    I rape Boffothe regularly in the MMA section.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chucksmanhood View Post
    Tell him we miss him in RH.

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^ Brilliant

I believe there are signs as you go in there that say don't swim/go in the water, but not anything around the lake itself. From what I gather it is kind of Disney but not really-sort of a sideshow they have little interest in & somebody else reported being chased by a gator there back in April. They say a lot of tourists lure them in by feeding them. However it is incredibly stupid of them especially in this day & age not to have put signs up there, built barriers etc.

People tend not to read signs much nowadays-in my local rag this week there was some idiot crying because he parked his car in a car park which plainly says as you go in that only the ground floor is left unlocked after 7 PM, but no signs on the floors above, he had left his diabetic medicine/tester in it & came back sometime after 7 & found some other idiots there moaning as well.
    And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He have a different name? I'm in MMA Section daily, I must miss his posts. I know him there, but haven't seen him lately.

WWE signs it's first Chinese talent, Bin Wang.

^^ Brilliant

I want to f*ck Marie646 in the ass really hard.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I want to f*ck Marie646 in the ass really hard.
    You realise women have a vagina specifically for having sex in?

They feel good inside, too!

The recent Extreme Rules WBG are in btw, how did you outscore me? Jimbob never plays, he doesn't know the current era.

Haha did I beat you? I know I got best reaction gif.

My secret is that The Boy does all the predictions - he's a smark and he's very good at it, although clearly not good enough. We'll do the next one too.

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You Scared?

Of me?
    LOL! I just don't watch enough professional wrestling these days to provide any useful input anymore

I need a hamburger and onion rings

I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings like I used to...
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Originally Posted by MR.RAMSEY View Post
    LOL! I just don't watch enough professional wrestling these days to provide any useful input anymore

I don't have much of an appetite in the mornings like I used to...
    I have appetite sometimes, I just cannot eat everything. Anymore. I keep it clean now, cravings will go away after 1-2 weeks my ASS!

You should post in the Military Section, if there is one. There ought to be. Like a Pets Section, so I can guru yet another subforum amirite? You still listen to music right? Marie and a lot of cool cats posted with us there. I rarely include vids in that thread... I mean I post what I am listening to, like whatever song is playing in the background on in my earbuds... no offense to any of you but I always thought it was meant to be a, "What song are you listening to right now" topic, not a "let's post a lot of youtube links" thread! Oh you guise

MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should post in the Military Section, if there is one. There ought to be. Like a Pets Section, so I can guru yet another subforum amirite? You still listen to music right? Marie and a lot of cool cats posted with us there. I rarely include vids in that thread... I mean I post what I am listening to, like whatever song is playing in the background on in my earbuds... no offense to any of you but I always thought it was meant to be a, "What song are you listening to right now" topic, not a "let's post a lot of youtube links" thread! Oh you guise

I usually MISC just for the lulz... The were alot of military topics on the forums before, but my interest in them isn't much since I retired. I did my 20 years. And I've never been one to look back too much on things unless I see myself about to make a mistake again that I should have already learned from, ya feel me?

Oh yes! You know I'm still on that music tip! The music section is mainly how I keep up with what's out there today and how I show love for the throwback classics
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My dog just placed in a "Most Handsome Dog" class at the local dog show

My dog just placed in a "Most Handsome Dog" class at the local dog show
    That's because my Blackjack wasn't there

You're going down MITB WBG btw.

That's because my Blackjack wasn't there

You're going down MITB WBG btw.
    Bring it, biyatch

Well loved pets... that's what I'm talking about! Especially after all the shenanigans on the news lately
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Well loved pets... that's what I'm talking about! Especially after all the shenanigans on the news lately
    There's a pic of him with his rosette on Facebook. He has this facial expression like "OMG there's a thing on me, get it off, get it off!"

tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnel00 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do people forget their dog is in the car? I mean...how is that even possible? First thing I do, anytime I go anywhere with my dog, is to make sure we have water and a portable bowl, and after we park to immediately get into the A/C.
    | ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄|
    ..Make the Misc Great..
    .Again - Donald Trump.
    |___________|
    `````\ (•◡•) /
    ``````` \ /
    ``````` ---
    ``````` | |

I must have missed something in the news. But people even forget their baby is in the car, never mind their dog, neither of which I can understand.

I must have missed something in the news. But people even forget their baby is in the car, never mind their dog, neither of which I can understand.

Cocaine is a helluva drug...

Hey y'all! I need a website that's still good & dependable for downloading movies. Any suggestions?

Or am I asking about something that is "illegal"
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Going to The Lobster Pot, then watching WWE MITB where I need to post my picks for the WBG. Special Happy father's day from the Seas very own Big Bad Booty Daddy!

Neutradol is tremendous-means I can have my window open & not have to smell my neighbours disgusting phag scent & have it lingering.

Going to The Lobster Pot, then watching WWE MITB where I need to post my picks for the WBG. Special Happy father's day from the Seas very own Big Bad Booty Daddy!
    Mine can rest in piss.

Hey y'all! I need a website that's still good & dependable for downloading movies. Any suggestions?

If you want to stream them rather than download them, try www.putlocker.is - it also works on PS4, and possibly X-Box. Use AdBlock if you're using it on a PC.

This is custom made for you DS.

chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000) chucksmanhood is a name known to all. (+5000)

Steady, big boy. I dont wanna do any thing you may regret.

Just purchased a goldfish (Klaus) and a silver goldfish (Roger). I intend to add two Black Moor fish to the tank, who I think it would be really funny to call Tyrone and Jamal, but how racist would that be?

Latisha, Jawanda or Shaquisha if female....lmao