Page 14 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Atheist president one day?
    Probably not in our lifetime. Atheism is an emotional issue, I think if a presidential candidate from either of the two major political parties came out and denied there is a God, then he or she would really be begging for the rejection of the US voters and would be opening the doors for discrimination from the media and public eye. One day maybe but in our lifetime I don't think America would be ready to elect a leader with such beliefs.

I don't think I'd vote for one, simply because he'd almost need to be an extreme left winger. Against school prayer, pro-choice in all situations, against religious displays, opposed to the 10 commandments displayed, strong views on church and state issues, and a communist twinkle-toe cocksucker, etc.. I just don't see it happening.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

AKA The Gingerbread Man MR.RAMSEY's Avatar
    MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Rob for lunch I ate this huge salad, with mushrooms. I was willingly eating fungus!!!!
    ATM, eating 20 jumbo shrimp tails in butter sauce... no problem with fishy smells

OH WAIT - WHUT?!?!?!

Originally Posted by HoundOfJustice View Post
    Hope not. But, we won't get into that discussion here.. actually I never get into that discussion anywhere.
    Good man... I've wandered through dat dere R/P forum a time or two. It drew interest for some threads, but clashes for different opinions throughout post - on a subject-matter that NOBODY can truly bare witness to?? Made me facepalm too much Don't need that kinda drama in our midst
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    RAMSEY no more shellfish please, my trigylcerides I think soared when I used to put away large amounts of that stuff. I loved sushi and seafood so much. Health has been okay lately, mental health acts up still.

Um oh yeah gonna see Dawn of the Planet of The Apes today, this franchise I've been a fan of my whole life, it deserves my $$$ as opposed to me streaming it online.

Politics and religion are so touchy, for anyone it seems. I go there some times and post my opinions. I don't get rustled, but some are downright hateful when debating. I have tolerance, and try to respect difference, even onhere. I try not to engage onhere or be confrontational, like most would not be IRL. Some college students during the Bush/Kerry election were sorta hostile in person, but for the most part, people aren't going to tear into someone face to face in a political discussion, whereas onhere.... they hold no emotions back.

HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000) HoundOfJustice is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MR.RAMSEY View Post
    ATM, eating 20 jumbo shrimp tails in butter sauce... no problem with fishy smells

OH WAIT - WHUT?!?!?!

Good man... I've wandered through dat dere R/P forum a time or two. It drew interest for some threads, but clashes for different opinions throughout post - on a subject-matter that NOBODY can truly bare witness to?? Made me facepalm too much Don't need that kinda drama in our midst
    Nope the seas shall remain calm. I don't "discuss" these things with extremists.. and people I don't know.

MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MR.RAMSEY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mental health acts up still.
    I feel ya

Politics and religion are so touchy, for anyone it seems. I go there some times and post my opinions. I don't get rustled, but some are downright hateful when debating. I have tolerance, and try to respect difference, even onhere. I try not to engage onhere or be confrontational, like most would not be IRL. Some college students during the Bush/Kerry election were sorta hostile in person, but for the most part, people aren't going to tear into someone face to face in a political discussion, whereas onhere.... they hold no emotions back.
    But in all reality....

STRENGTH AND HONOR

Doubtful

That whole thing about the Pledge Of Alligence and the line about "One Nation Under God"

I can't tell you how many times I've read about the heat that Obama STILL gets for some picture where he was at some event and he didn't put his hand over his heart when it was clear that he was supposed to be honoring the colors or recognizing the flag...
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My worst neg comments are always from R&P posters.

"Burn in hell you fukking godless bitch" etc.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Thought forgiveness was in a Christian's "creed"... Judge not yet ye be judged or something of that nature.

But haters gonna hate regardless of the thread or forum... about a month ago I got a neg in the Music thread from some troll saying "just stick to rap music and stop trying to sound white, brah"

MIND BLOWN!
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Wow. Could call him out as a racist if wanted. I don't reckon you neg much Ramsey, except for me that one time. I actually thought it was funny. I knew it was an accident!

I feel ya

An even better scene is the shower scene where he is singing, and beautifully I might add, Whitney Houston may she RIP.

Then the one that follows with Archie Mosses he's like, "Get that thing out of my ass!" then Damon's character Keats (?) is like, "I want you on the bed, now!" It'd be like us with me as Adam Sandler.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey DS

another dog food question

I've been getting SMARTBLEND ONE large puppy formula. I know there's better, but I have to get what we can afford.

Anyway, Kali will probably end up medium sized, being she's gsd and hound

Thor is already big being an Anatolian, guessed to be 1-2. If closer to 1 he may still have a bit of growth left.

Kali's about 40-50 lbs, Thor may be about 100

So, since they will be eating the same thing, what blend should I get? Keep getting large puppy? Switch to large adult?

Right now Kali eats one bowl of food 3x a day.....Thor eats 2 for breakfast then a bowl for luch and supper. Each bowl is approx 2 cups dry food.
    * anatolian shepherd crew *

Wow. Could call him out as a racist if wanted. I don't reckon you neg much Ramsey, except for me that one time. I actually thought it was funny. I knew it was an accident!

Naw baby-boy... if I let myself get THAT butt-hurt over dem dere comments, then I know I'm on the internet too much. Besides, it showed up as a shade of gray so I wasn't even sure what to think at first.

I accidently negged I****XX, too. Never got a chance to apologize for that one though. Hopefully he knows that my internet connection on the ship were fugged up at the time
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

Rob, when you're certain both are over the age of 1, I'd get them on an adult formula.

Right now my boxer and my miniature australian shepherd differ considerably in size and they both eat the same kibble by Royal Canin. They're entierly on that now. It's a pretty big ass spoon cup I scoop their food out with. I give Bella (the aus shep) just a bit less than the spoon cup can hold, and I give Lily (boxer) an overflowing spoon cupful of the dry. Then at supper, I do the same thing except I add in some wet food. About 3/4 of the can to Lily, the other 1/4 to Bella. That sounds about right. Give or take a little extra or a little less on the wet portions.

Ramsey, did you drink and rep? because sometimes I rep under the influence myself.

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someone in RH was trying to rep me over 20K but accidentally negged, lol

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AP5 Crew

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Always find that funny-saying burn in hell to somebody who doesn't believe in heaven or hell.
    AP5 Crew

Eat my greens.
    AP5 Crew

Thanks guys

Now at last I can be taken seriously as a respected poster.

lol

Thanks guys

lol
    Here or RH? You're one of the guys here.

Holly Holm has signed with UFC
    Gina Carano is set to sign next week.
    Ronda wants Gina in a dream match.

Here or RH? You're one of the guys here.

Holly Holm has signed with UFC
    Gina Carano is set to sign next week.
    Ronda wants Gina in a dream match.
    Dave Legeno dead-did an Evan Tanner.

A British actor who appeared in the Harry Potter film series has been found dead in a remote part of California's Death Valley, authorities say.

Mixed martial arts fighter Dave Legeno, 50, was found by hikers on Sunday and his body was recovered by helicopter.

There were no signs of foul play and it is believed he died from the heat, an initial coroner's examination found.

He appeared as werewolf Fenrir Greyback in three Harry Potter movies, including both Deathly Hallows films.
    'Kind gentleman'

"It appears that Legeno died of heat-related issues, but the Inyo County coroner will determine the final cause of death," the Inyo County Sheriff's Office wrote in a statement.

Actor Tom Felton, who played Draco Malfoy in the films, paid tribute on Instagram, saying: "He was a great talent with a heart of gold and always had time for anyone.

"Dave was a soft, kind gentleman off screen but had the skill to be the complete opposite on screen. He taught me lots."

Legeno also appeared on TV and in films including Snow White and the Huntsman and Batman Begins.

The tall, muscular one-time professional boxer was set to star in an upcoming film titled Sword of Vengeance prior to his death.

He is survived by a daughter, US media report.
    AP5 Crew

Ramsey, did you drink and rep? because sometimes I rep under the influence myself.
    LOL! Usually when I have a few cold ones, I'm not even online

Thanks guys

lol
    Only to MISC'ers that don't have any greens or wanna be in your postition due low numbers... Quality posts is what got you here in the first place and what earns respect. Keep makin' it do what it do, gorgeous...green blocks on the left just make jealous ones envy
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

I saw what you did, Leogar! I'm alive, just barely kickin'

DS... What'cha know 'bout that salsbury steak, mac n' cheese, nibblet corn and biscuits?? Not an episode of OZ... just what they served on the mess line trays this past Friday

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Eat my greens.
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL! Usually when I have a few cold ones, I'm not even online

Only to MISC'ers that don't have any greens or wanna be in your postition due low numbers... Quality posts is what got you here in the first place and what earns respect. Keep makin' it do what it do, gorgeous...green blocks on the left just make jealous ones envy
    Drink of choice, Mr. Ramsey?

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats cute
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Originally Posted by LyonGaultier View Post
    Drink of choice, Mr. Ramsey?
    If I'm at a party, it's whatever you put in front of me (nature of a Sailor)... LOL!

Lately for cocktails, its been either Grey Goose w/ Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice or E & J w/ Ginger Ale.

If I get beer, its usually Bud Ice or Corona. I've got a 40 oz of Mickey's in the fridge right now, though...
    STRENGTH AND HONOR

AP5 Crew

Cool

STRENGTH AND HONOR

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lately for cocktails, its been either Grey Goose w/ Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice

If I get beer, its usually Bud Ice or Corona. I've got a 40 oz of Mickey's in the fridge right now, though...
    strange coincidences
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Salsbury was my favorite Hungry Man TV dinner lol. I used to eat those. I used to eat A LOT of things, my eating habits were legendary IRL. My drinking was the stuff of legends I felt like before. In fact I have been putting off an ultrasound of my liver, which could show if I have any symptoms of long term alcohol drinking. The prep hospital has called the past few weeks, but I ignore them. Hoping my physician who ordered will just let it go. because I feel very good. And can't really be arsed to have issues now. My physician just noticed from my labs physical that liver results weren't excellent and wants to make sure there's no damage there, but from the talks with him, it could be something there resulting from all the drinking I did before. Sorry they want to get this done but I've got better things to worry about now .

Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    strange coincidences
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=162996141

Page 14 of 231 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast