johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink Post workout help

I'm looking for something post workout. As I understand it; creatine+dextrose+lipoic acid=size. I started with Cell Tech 15 years ago, until they came out with 'Expand', then it was 'Halo'. I think the new Halo with protein is BS (never tried it). I'm looking for the next, post workout creatine supplement, insulin ignitor, cell volumizer, plasma expander, or what have you. Please and thank you people of Earth.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by johnkorneychuk View Post
    I'm looking for something post workout. As I understand it; creatine+dextrose+lipoic acid=size. I started with Cell Tech 15 years ago, until they came out with 'Expand', then it was 'Halo'. I think the new Halo with protein is BS (never tried it). I'm looking for the next, post workout creatine supplement, insulin ignitor, cell volumizer, plasma expander, or what have you. Please and thank you people of Earth.
    Honestly there might be nothing better than some whey mixed with simple carbs like Gatorade powder and creatine mono. You'd get all the benefits without paying extra for the hype.

For an all-in-one, Torrent has a good rep and the profile is exceptional.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) johnkorneychuk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea eh. Thanks for the input. Right now I have SIZEON by Gaspari Nutrition and Dark Matter by MHP. They both have a bit of protein. Time will tell if I wasted my money or not. I still say; The original 'Halo' was the Bomb, before they sold out to Walmart. I was always a skinny guy 'till I started using creatine, then I got the pumps, then I got some size.

determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I been using bcaas and wen I started I noticed a massive change in recovery and soreness. I also use creatine and glutamine also!

Smile Bcaa

True-say!

determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500) determin8er is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Im no a professional or anything but been learning from some here and there. I been using oatmeal and protein making pro oats for post workout meals. Gonna make some cream of wheat protein today.

I'm making some pot cookies lol

dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is what works for me John. About 30 min before the end of my workout I drink a bcaa/creatine mixture: I finish strong!! Immediately after my workout its: 20 gms of whey, 15 gms of casein, 15 gms of dextrose, and 5 gms of leucine: all in a shaker bottle with water. Then when I get home its always lean steak. I'm 40, natural and still growing! Works incredible for me...

channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) channan88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Protein and glutamine.