JasonUSMC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

program my son and I can do together

My son is almost 14. He plays Travel baseball. Makes the A team in basketball, very athletic kid. But he is a big kid. 5'8 192lbs. He isn't the slowest kid but he isn't per say fast in any way. I am trying to get ideas of things we can do together to get him stronger, and faster. He loves to "play sports but when it comes to training for sports it's hard to find stuff fun enough that he wants to do them. Any ideas would be awesome. Thanks

a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) a_emory is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Give Crossfit a try. It will meet your training needs and is very fun. IMO it's fun because it's not repetitive. And the two of you could compete in WODs, scale accordingly.

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    screw crossfit - buy the book Starting Strength and lift alongside your son. He'll get bigger, stronger, and faster, and you wont blow out your shoulder doing stupid stuff for time.