Matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trenabol-X Results Inquiry

Hey All,

I read the 4 million page Trenabol-X thread and have some questions for those who have tried this product and completed or are near completion of cycle:

1. What were your total gains? Over what period of time?
    2. Did your bf% go up/down?
    3. What negative side effects did you experience while cycling?
    4. For those who have completed their cycle, have you noticed any long term negative effects?

Thanks,

Matty

Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000) Todd Blue is a name known to all. (+5000)
    all these were pretty much answered in the long thread or a few others, read them again.
    No I'm not on steriods, but thanks for asking!!!!

Matty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the response. I'd like to try and compile the results into a short thread.

Anyone have info to share?

RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50) RaynMela will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Matty
    Thanks for the response. I'd like to try and compile the results into a short thread.

Anyone have info to share?
    Yeah.. My balls are the size of peanuts!!..Dont go overboard with Tren-X or ONE... or you'll end up like me!!!...Knowing is half the battle..YO JOE!!!!!!

gog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    T-X Does not list what is in the bottle,I tried it but 3 days of it was all I took ,gave me a fever and i felt like I had the flu
    I know there are people who will disagree with me,but that is my experince with it.
    My health comes first.
    Watch ye therefore:for ye know not when the master of the house cometh
    Mark 13:35