dilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Martin Berkhan the scammer??

Not sure what to think here but thought i would share this so others are made aware. I emailed martin back in Nov of 2011, I finally recieved an email from him at the beginning of may 2014 asking if I still wanted to become a client, I did. I was stoke as I enjoy IF so I replied with a yes, he sent me back a questionairre which i filled out and I sent him $875 canadian. This was on may 5/2014. I was told i would receive my meal/ training plan in 1-14 days. 14 days comes and goes, im not one to jump to conclusions or jump the gun. I wait one month (maybe a bit longer) before I email him and ask him when I can expect the product. A week later he replies saying that he has been sick but I will recieve things next week. Next week comes and goes, i wait another week just to give him time to recover or whatever. I hear nothing . Im finally fed up so open up a paypal dispute. Still I hear nothing from him, ive now escalated it to a claim. I also found this from another potential customer.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Martin...guy-an-1103514

So if he contacts you beware, hopefully he'll do the right thing and just give me my money back. I dont know whether hes actually trying to scam me or is just such a prima dona that hell get to me when he feels like it. Either beware.
    " Never eat more then you can lift" - Miss piggy
    " If at first you don't succed, find out if the loser gets anything" - Bill Lyon

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a diet and workout plan.
    Eat food to a deficit if you are trying to lose weight not too much somewhere around 300 to 500 deficit.
    Eat food to a surplus if you are trying to gain weight not too much somewhere around 500 to 800 surplus.

If you are just starting or semi new to weights:
    Starting strength is a good choice of work outs.
    If you are more experienced:
    Work out 3 / 4 days a week on body parts you feel need more attention.

woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000) woadito is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you should have sent this guy the money instead.

x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) x2lvlarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If I sold the advice that was freely given to me I would be a hypocrit but a rich hypocrit none the less.

SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SOJA has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pursuant to recent updates in federal banking regulation, charge-backs have been extended to 180 days. Escalate your claim with PayPal, if they deny, point out that what Mr. Berkhan offers is a "digital goods" item and thus has little seller protection, and pursuant to PayPal's ToS, they are responsible for protecting the buyer, which is you.

Have you paid Mr. Berkhan: Yes
    Did you pay for goods advertised by the seller?: Yes
    Was the product/goods in digital form (non-tangible)?: Yes
    Has seller fulfilled his or her duties as a seller in this relationship?: No
    Has PayPal fulfilled their fiduciary duties to protect both parties?: No
    Will the buyer be refunded their money?: Yes

That will be the outcome of the PayPal investigation.
    Last edited by SOJA; 06-20-2014 at 10:53 PM.

elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000) elias1877 is just really nice. (+1000)
    How did he even find your email from 3 years ago to ask if you still wanted to be a client? I cant even find emails from a month ago for christs sake.
    -Shrugs are my best friend-
    -Certified Phaggot-
    -Misc Beard Crew-

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol not one to jump the gun so i patienty waited 3 yrs for a response

EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EdenPrime is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by elias1877 View Post
    How did he even find your email from 3 years ago to ask if you still wanted to be a client? I cant even find emails from a month ago for christs sake.
    I have emails in gmail from 2004. It only takes about 5 seconds to access those
    "A lot of people b*tch (a lot) about having to restrict their food intake. It's no fun but that's the price you pay: you can either suck it up or stay fat." - Lyle McDonald

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by EdenPrime View Post
    I have emails in gmail from 2004. It only takes about 5 seconds to access those
    Same here. I never delete anything

dilly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheWickerman View Post
    lol not one to jump the gun so i patienty waited 3 yrs for a response

I wasn't waiting for anything. I had written off ever training with him, the email was surprising to me.
    " Never eat more then you can lift" - Miss piggy
    " If at first you don't succed, find out if the loser gets anything" - Bill Lyon

Surveyor780 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    Not sure what to think here but thought i would share this so others are made aware. I emailed martin back in Nov of 2011, I finally recieved an email from him at the beginning of may 2014 asking if I still wanted to become a client, I did. I was stoke as I enjoy IF so I replied with a yes, he sent me back a questionairre which i filled out and I sent him $875 canadian. This was on may 5/2014. I was told i would receive my meal/ training plan in 1-14 days. 14 days comes and goes, im not one to jump to conclusions or jump the gun. I wait one month (maybe a bit longer) before I email him and ask him when I can expect the product. A week later he replies saying that he has been sick but I will recieve things next week. Next week comes and goes, i wait another week just to give him time to recover or whatever. I hear nothing . Im finally fed up so open up a paypal dispute. Still I hear nothing from him, ive now escalated it to a claim. I also found this from another potential customer.
    I'm currently going through the exact same issue with him now. 6 weeks, no communication, no replies. Have you reached a resolution?

Thanks.

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    11 years after joining bodybuilding.com forum and you pay somebody $875 for a meal and training program?

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Regardless if he paid for a meal plan if this is true that is pretty sh!tty.

OP this forum does really have all you need to get started on your goals.

You hae access to tons of free nutriotional info and training info. I understand paying for someone else to do it all for you as this seems to be an easy route.

Problem is you're going to have to learn at some point how to structure an eating protocol based off your goals. I'm assuming you're not wanting to shell out money all the time for someone else to either rip you off or provide some basic info you can obtain yourself.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheWickerman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by SubWooferCooker View Post
    11 years after joining bodybuilding.com forum and you pay somebody $875 for a meal and training program?
    this. i am prob stronger than op will ever be and havent spent one penny on training or diet info. everything has come from here or tnation

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dilly View Post
    I sent him $875 canadian.
    That's a LOT of money to be spending. He didn't reply to you for three years, and you decided that it would be a good move to spend $875 on whatever he was offering? I mean, if punctuality is indicative of business practice I suppose you'd know the kind of trouble you'd go through getting what you paid for... Would say you're better off reading the stickies. Good luck, OP.