Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)

What the **** is wrong with girls and flaking?

****s just getting ridiculous with these girls in their early twenties... They can't seem to keep a commitment.

Then the night before after I text her.

I've had numerous invites to do other **** yet I declined because I respect others time. Nexted that bish...
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) niosh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aware. A lot of them are used to getting away with flaking with no negative consequences.

Good on you for not playing her game.

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr.ILL View Post
    ****s just getting ridiculous with these girls in their early twenties... They can't seem to keep a commitment.

Then the night before after I text her.

I've had numerous invites to do other **** yet I declined because I respect others time. Nexted that bish...
    Next. Move on, bro.

However, I would not type that last message "Let's just go our separate ways...da da da". It shows that you are hurt and you are showing your disappointment to her. Never show your disappointment to girls who decline your interest or your offer to meet. You should have said "okay" or "alright" because you know she is clearly not interested, and that's what matters, you know what she's up to. Also, when you say "okay" or "alright", it keeps the girl guessing and she may be expecting another message from you in a day or few days. She will never receive that "another message" from you, because you are not sending another message to her. Always, show that you have "don't care" and "no big deal" attitude.

skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most girls are flaky unless they really want what you're selling. Next time try some more talk leading up to it and don't send a butthurt "I'm taking my ball and going home!" text. Just say no worries, or better yet nothing at all. If they ask make up some bull**** that you were busy and later randomly drunk text her late at night. You might be surprised.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know that you have nexted her and moved on. That's what matters and you are not revealing your plans to her and keeping her guessing. If you had not sent her your last "butthurt" message, you would have left an outside chance and an option to her to reschedule your meetup sometime in the near future. She may not reschedule, but you never know.

It's a game. You have to play. I am not into playing games and drama; however, my experiences in dating scene have forced me to learn playing games.

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Studi0sity View Post
    You know that you have nexted her and moved on. That's what matters and you are not revealing your plans to her and keeping her guessing. If you had not sent her your last "butthurt" message, you would have left an outside chance and an option to her to reschedule your meetup sometime in the near future. She may not reschedule, but you never know.

It's a game. You have to play. I am not into playing games and drama; however, my experiences in dating scene have forced me to learn playing games.
    She already tried to reschedule. You can see in the original post she asked if I wanted to do something on Saturday. I'm not into games or flaky girls. She's probably used to being able to flake and guys just take it cause they're pu$sies.

Next. Move on, bro.

However, I would not type that last message "Let's just go our separate ways...da da da". It shows that you are hurt and you are showing your disappointment to her. Never show your disappointment to girls who decline your interest or your offer to meet. You should have said "okay" or "alright" because you know she is clearly not interested, and that's what matters, you know what she's up to. Also, when you say "okay" or "alright", it keeps the girl guessing and she may be expecting another message from you in a day or few days. She will never receive that "another message" from you, because you are not sending another message to her. Always, show that you have "don't care" and "no big deal" attitude.

Hmmmm interesting, thanks for the advice.

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's why you don't bother with sloots in their early 20s.

They flake nonstop.

Girls out of college and with a decent job are less flaky.

And that message makes you sound butthurt. She could have a guy that she's banging already so she's playing games, who knows.
    Last edited by deadliftbrah19; 06-20-2014 at 11:01 PM.

Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would not send a butthurt message but yeah if we were ever going to meet up, she would have to do all the work.
    Contrary to conspiracy theorists' hysteria, Obama is not going to declare martial law. I wager a 90-day banning with Invictus:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171973553&page=2

/KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Even though the misc bla bla says otherwise I would have made sure she knew I would NEXT her so hard because of her sh!tty behaviour. Men are way too tolerant these days, and that further enable women to play these f*cked up games:

"Here's the thing"... You kiddin' me here?! NO, that's bullsh!t. There's no thing, cuz you're NEXTED.

Ha ha, is that a butthurt response? Well, feel free to respond with "okay.jpg". You better make sure you have 10+ contacts you can text back "okay", for one of them to respond with a legit "so, let's meet now" when they're bored.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmmmm interesting, thanks for the advice.
    actually the correct response is "nah" because she offered to go out on saturday. saying "okay" would be agreeing to the saturday date.
    Misc Med Crew

Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mr Beer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by /KJ View Post
    Even though the misc bla bla says otherwise I would have made sure she knew I would NEXT her so hard because of her sh!tty behaviour. Men are way too tolerant these days, and that further enable women to play these f*cked up games:

"Here's the thing"... You kiddin' me here?! NO, that's bullsh!t. There's no thing, cuz you're NEXTED.

Ha ha, is that a butthurt response? Well, feel free to respond with "okay.jpg". You better make sure you have 10+ contacts you can text back "okay", for one of them to respond with a legit "so, let's meet now" when they're bored.
    If you want to go that way, rather than a long-ass text about 'going our seperate ways", I prefer "Ha ha, no, you missed your chance, sorry."
    Contrary to conspiracy theorists' hysteria, Obama is not going to declare martial law. I wager a 90-day banning with Invictus:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171973553&page=2

/KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) /KJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    If you want to go that way, rather than a long-ass text about 'going our seperate ways", I prefer "Ha ha, no, you missed your chance, sorry."
    It's not about the word for word response really. It's more about the flaking phenomenon in OP; it's seriously increasing in todays society. Are we okay with that? Dates/meetings getting cancelled constantly. It feels so f*cking random.

(Although I like "Ha ha, no, you missed your chance, sorry." lol.)

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Would not send a butthurt message but yeah if we were ever going to meet up, she would have to do all the work.
    How many women can take the lead and initiate anything on their own with men? If they can't, they should try men who approached them.

She's the one that spoiled it with her drama, so, she would have to do all the work. Fair enough.

death is the enemy BericDondarrion's Avatar
    BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BericDondarrion is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Next. Move on, bro.

This, never give girls the satisfaction of knowing you're irate over their mannerisms.
    When it all comes down
    There'll be nothing left to catch you but ground
    It's calling your name and filling your head
    With delusions of glory

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I didn't see a clear flake. She asked you about Saturday? Uninterested flaky chicks just say "sorry I'm busy" and don't try to reschedule.

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    I didn't see a clear flake. She asked you about Saturday? Uninterested flaky chicks just say "sorry I'm busy" and don't try to reschedule.
    Yes but 9:30 the night before and she only told me then cause I texted her. Even then it was for some bull****, she wanted to go get dinner with her friend and just set me to the side. Girls worth anything aren't going to pull that $hit. If it was something like my sister/friend/whatever is going into labor, or my brother is getting back from the military etc.... Something significant like that I'd be understanding.

Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    actually the correct response is "nah" because she offered to go out on saturday. saying "okay" would be agreeing to the saturday date.
    Saying "okay" would leave the door open for her to get back to OP. If she is really interested, she would get back with a specific time and place on Saturday.

Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    She's making it hard for OP and trying to control. It's a flake. If she is interested, she will make it easy for OP.

She is making OP an option. "Never make someone a priority if you're only their option".

She's making it hard for OP and trying to control. It's a flake. If she is interested, she will make it easy for OP.

She is making OP an option. "Never make someone a priority if you're only their option".
    Have you guys ever had a girl being into you? Like she's actually legit interested?

She. will. make. time. for. you. No bullsh!t excuses. Just like you will make time for her.

numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by niosh View Post
    Aware. A lot of them are used to getting away with flaking with no negative consequences.

Good on you for not playing her game.
    repped

@OP nice aesthetics (no homo). Your pic reminds me of Heath Ledger. BTW Nice thread. Useful advice for other men. Don't tolerate flakes.
    Last edited by numbhazard; 06-21-2014 at 12:34 AM.

Moving on is the right decision, OP.

Further advice, OP. With the next girl, try to know her interests and pastime activities, and you tell her the place, date, and time of meeting that suits her interests or mutual interests and take it from there. Being a man, you take the lead and plan the date in such a way that you both have fun. However, be flexible to make adjustments to the date originally planned based on mutual convenience. You don't say "let's meet then" and let the girl decide the meeting place, date, and time.

Also, hang out with multiple girls at the same time and determine who you can get along with.

numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50) numbhazard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How many women can take the lead and initiate anything on their own with men? If they can't, they should try men who approached them.

She's the one that spoiled it with her drama, so, she would have to do all the work. Fair enough.
    That's harsh. She flaked on him just so she can have her hair done. OP. RUN!

231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50) 231g will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Saying "okay" would leave the door open for her to get back to OP. If she is really interested, she would get back with a specific time and place on Saturday.

this. shes just using him for attention.

G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) G3LesPaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Young girls gonna young. This chit stops after 25, or so I hear

SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000) SymphonyXXX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    It never stops. When it does stop, the red flag of a rider of the cockopolypse comes into full view. More direct usually means she has tasted a lot of cock.

skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000) skinnybig2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by G3LesPaul View Post
    No it doesn't. This is why it helps to not give a **** about women until you meet one who actually proves herself to be worth a damn. Not saying don't go on dates etc, just if you get stood up, flaked on, she turns out to be a bitch...no biggie...just go do something else.
    Finally green! Green green greeeeeeeeen!

zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys all sound butthurt OP gains nothing by telling that girl off and kills a potential chick he could have gotten with later

Second, she didnt really flake. She offered an alternative time, that's not flaking **** happens. OP is some random guy she doesn't owe anything to him. If my boys were all meeting up one day and I had a first date with someone l, I might reschedule it and apologize. I don't owe her anything because I don't know her but its not a flake.

A girl did to me once what she did to you and I said alright sure that works for me and I ended up getting with her that day.

You might feel like you showed her that you don't tolerate games and feel alpha or some bs the misc reinforces but you are in the exact same spot as if you had truely not given a fcuk and offered to go on Saturday or another time you were free. She might have not flaked the second time, if she did then who cares you would have been in the exact same position you find yourself now

Originally Posted by zman155 View Post
    You guys all sound butthurt
    Yawn..

You might feel like you showed her that you don't tolerate games and feel alpha or some bs the misc reinforces
    That's funny. I've been here intermittently since 2004 and YOUR practicality is more like what misc actually suggests, imo.

Stay dynamic/flexible, "she doesn't owe you anything", stay "cheeky", despite her bullsh!t excuses, blablabla.

Exaxtly what reinforces/enable womens (increasing) flaking behaviour!

Anyway, you're right she didn't exactly "flake".
    But for general discussion; someone should make some statistics of the increasing threads on "flaking" in BB misc 2001-2014........... lulz

zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zman155 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by /KJ View Post
    Yawn..

That's funny. I've been here intermittently since 2004 and YOUR practicality is more like what misc actually suggests, imo.

Stay dynamic/flexible, "she doesn't owe you anything", stay "cheeky", despite her bullsh!t excuses, blablabla.

Exaxtly what reinforces/enable womens (increasing) flaking behaviour!

Anyway, you're right she didn't exactly "flake".
    But for general discussion; someone should make some statistics of the increasing threads on "flaking" in BB misc 2001-2014........... lulz
    It's not only women who flake, anyone (guy or girl) with multiple options will flake. An attractive woman will always have options and will flake sometimes. That's just life, dealwithit.jpg. It's not like this woman is going to be like "op called me out I'm going to stop my flaking ways!"
    I agree that it's stupid and very annoying, but you gotta deal with the ****ty aspects of the chase if you want to find a good quality girl.

Originally Posted by zman155 View Post
    It's not only women who flake, anyone (guy or girl) with multiple options will flake. An attractive woman will always have options and will flake sometimes. That's just life, dealwithit.jpg. It's not like this woman is going to be like "op called me out I'm going to stop my flaking ways!"
    I agree that it's stupid and very annoying, but you gotta deal with the ****ty aspects of the chase if you want to find a good quality girl.
    And a girl blowing me off to get her hair done and dinner with her friend last minute is not a quality I want.

I own a successful business with plenty of money, I'm good looking, I own a home and take care of myself. I don't need to put up with little girls bull****. And I already banged this chick so whatever, its her loss.
    On to the next one....