Closed Thread
    Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do I grow massive forearms ?!?!?

Word on the street is pull-ups and wrist curls is all you need but has anyone else had success growing theirs ?

timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timofay99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my forearms get a great pump when I'm working arms just by holding the dumbell a for an extended time

CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10) CowsGoMeow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Heavy lifting with no straps.

PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10) PaulyFootball is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    deadlifting with no wrist straps
    Bench: 165x1 135x8
    Squat: 205x6 225x2
    Deadlift: 255x1, 225x3

BW: 160 5'10 14yrs old

Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Paraig97 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tremor1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Lift heavy deadlifts

bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bjjzaidufc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Eat spinach

P.O.P Pimp Squad IronAddict1775's Avatar
    IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Inafter deadlifts.

Lol op forearms are all genetics. You'll get them bigger but if your not inclined to have giant forearms you'll never have them even if you take dat der
    *Italian Crew
    *Miami Dolphins Crew
    *XBOX One Crew
    *Baby Face Crew
    *Tiny Wrists Crew
    *Instagram Crew
    *Star Wars Crew
    *Nervous Before a Haircut Crew
    **Bakersfield Misc Crew**

ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElevatedVaal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronAddict1775 View Post
    Inafter deadlifts.

Lol op forearms are all genetics. You'll get them bigger but if your not inclined to have giant forearms you'll never have them even if you take dat der
    username; ironaddict
    stats; 5'11 168
    avi.jpg

facepalm.jpg

also @ op
    negged for saying word on the street.
    “I never lie to any man because I don’t fear anyone. The only time you lie is when you are afraid”

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I saw Pigpen pull up his long sleeve to scratch his arm, guess the big fella had an itch, but what I saw was one of the biggest ****ing forearms I have ever seen on a man, it was lumped with a system of hose veins. I was simply captivated by it.

So I walked up to Pigpen after his next set and said “Scuse me”. He turned slowly too look at me, almost as if there was something wrong with his neck, I felt nervous so I extended my hand and said “My name is Jay”.

He just looked at me, his face was almost expressionless. Chris had said he had gone through all that hard time, but he didn’t mention if he was still mentally all there.

Then he spoke. A gravely voice said “Craig…my name is Craig”. It was as if, he hadn’t been asked his name in so long that he had almost forgotten what it was-then he shook my hand with the most callous of hand I think I can ever remember shaking, he had a strong grip and his hands were as muscular as his forearm.

I asked him “How did you get your forearms so developed?” Craig told me he went to another gym to train heavy, that it was an old powerlifting gym and most of his forearm development had come from heavy deadlifts, rows, and shrugs. He asked me if I had ever done deadlifts, and I had but not on regularly, he looked at me and said

“Gotta do deads kid”.
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

P.O.P Pimp Squad IronAddict1775's Avatar
    IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronAddict1775 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ElevatedVaal View Post
    username; ironaddict
    stats; 5'11 168
    avi.jpg

facepalm.jpg

also @ op
    negged for saying word on the street.
    Coming from the guy on celltech. I never u understand phaggots who think they know everything just cause there big. CT Fletcher is big and he says the dumbest chit. Same with Kali Muscle

Facepalm.jpg
    *Italian Crew
    *Miami Dolphins Crew
    *XBOX One Crew
    *Baby Face Crew
    *Tiny Wrists Crew
    *Instagram Crew
    *Star Wars Crew
    *Nervous Before a Haircut Crew
    **Bakersfield Misc Crew**

adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adkins0311 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hiit fapping

Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000) Kiwisaki is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronAddict1775 View Post
    CT Fletcher is big and he says the dumbest chit. Same with Kali Muscle
    Such as...?
    "Go for a middle schooler bro. It's not weird."--Cajunpballer

MrDangirdas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDangirdas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrDangirdas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Deadlifting and chin ups did the deal for me.

Myosinisthick,actinisthin Niklebust's Avatar
    Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10) Niklebust is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    finger curls 3x15 alternate both hands. Guarranteed to make your forearms erupt like a volcano.
    I'm mad, but I ain't stressin

gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post
    So I saw Pigpen pull up his long sleeve to scratch his arm, guess the big fella had an itch, but what I saw was one of the biggest ****ing forearms I have ever seen on a man, it was lumped with a system of hose veins. I was simply captivated by it.

So I walked up to Pigpen after his next set and said “Scuse me”. He turned slowly too look at me, almost as if there was something wrong with his neck, I felt nervous so I extended my hand and said “My name is Jay”.

He just looked at me, his face was almost expressionless. Chris had said he had gone through all that hard time, but he didn’t mention if he was still mentally all there.

Then he spoke. A gravely voice said “Craig…my name is Craig”. It was as if, he hadn’t been asked his name in so long that he had almost forgotten what it was-then he shook my hand with the most callous of hand I think I can ever remember shaking, he had a strong grip and his hands were as muscular as his forearm.

I asked him “How did you get your forearms so developed?” Craig told me he went to another gym to train heavy, that it was an old powerlifting gym and most of his forearm development had come from heavy deadlifts, rows, and shrugs. He asked me if I had ever done deadlifts, and I had but not on regularly, he looked at me and said

“Gotta do deads kid”.
    aware........... i ****ing cried

Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whenever i pull I use thumb less grip feel like it hits my back better and my forearms feel like they bin hit real good. Had to stop doing wrist curls because I was starting to overwork my foreamrs

TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TysonBru16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Kiwisaki View Post

“Gotta do deads kid”.
    I used to love that story lol

SilasRecker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Paraig97 View Post
    Word on the street is pull-ups and wrist curls is all you need but has anyone else had success growing theirs ?
    Hello, I've grown my forearms all around by 7 inches (so far). They have definitely taken more time to grow than my biceps. But, I have been working for about 4-5 years and I have finally covered the gap between my biceps and forearms. When I started I had a 1.3 inch gap and now my muscles have grown to touch each other so there is no gap. To answer your question, pull ups and wrist curls will help but just make sure to research which muscles to work out for your specific goals and you'll get beefy forearms. I focused on the brachioradialis with pull/chin ups. Also there are other exercises you can do to cover that annoying gap.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Thread is old. Check dates before bumping.