Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Cup

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)

The World Cup

Just six days until the tournament starts, so I have a question for you Muricans and Canadians.

You see, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia no doubt see this tournament as the greatest sporting competition in the world. Yet our perspective is that it's never really caught on stateside. No doubt soccer has built a higher profile with the MLS but it doesn't seem to be regarded in the same league as the likes of baseball, american football, basketball and ice hockey.

Will you guys be watching? Will you be following the USA team? Is the media hyping this or is it falling under the radar?

For what it's worth, England have absolutely no chance. Considering the climate, I'll almost certainly go for Argentina or Brazil to win.
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wrong on both counts.

Lootania will win, captained by Stan and Josh Schmenge.

You heard it from me, first.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will follow the Aussies, but alas it would be a miracle if they even win one game in there pool. They have a new Manager and pretty much a whole new team of young players with little or no international experience. I think the clean out of the older guys and coach is a good thing. Getting international experience against the best in the world into these younger guys can only benefit them in the future. Although for any of these young guys to actually get up to world standard, they will need to be drafted into Euro domestic teams and play in these leagues full time.

One thing is for sure though, the World Cup is the most watched and most sought after prize in world sport, bar none.

Guy, Im putting 50 bucks on Lootania to win based on your recommendation, so they better win or Im coming across the water to Japan to collect from you
    pick it up and put it down

ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50) ezk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one that I know of really cares about the World Cup tbh, Australia will be lucky to even win one match.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Love the World Cup. USA has little chance of winning. I think Germany will come out on top.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscReaper1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm stoked, can't wait for it! I think Argentina will come out on top, although I would like to see a team like Colombia win.
    ♬♫♪ Music crew ♪♫♬

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I couldn't name a single player, coach, official, or any other person associated with the world's most popular sport.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    I couldn't name a single player, coach, official, or any other person associated with the world's most popular sport.
    Then I guess you won't be watching .
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quicksand jesus View Post
    Then I guess you won't be watching .
    Probably not.

To be fair, I have not watched any of the hockey playoffs either. Soccer and hockey are just not very popular in my area of the country. Pretty much any other sport will get discussed at times on our local sports talk shows.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Its not that well advertised here. I knew it was this year but did not know when it started. i also could not name a single player on the American team.

I am a typical American male who watches sports as well so you can imagine that the people who dont watch sports really have no idea whats going on.

Its all about advertising.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the talented midfielder, Javad NEKOUNAM will lead Iran to a cup victory.

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In on World Cup thread. Love the beautiful game. Taking vacation day for every game. I have seen almost every game since 1990 World Cup. Good thing about this year is the games are at respectable times for us in the US. USA has a chance to get out of 1st round, but it will b tough. Hope they do, cause that's my team. Australia, not so much of chance. England has it tough too. Hopefully they play their young stars. 1/4 of their starters are from LFC, so I will hope they do well.
    South American World Cup so South American team will win. I got Argentina, though Brazil always has a place in my heart.
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    I think the talented midfielder, Javad NEKOUNAM will lead Iran to a cup victory.
    Didn't they all get tortured once after a loss? Or maybe it was North Korea, I can't remember but some team did!

As for the USA team, their best player was Landon Donovan but I hear he's been left out for this tournament.

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    Didn't they all get tortured once after a loss? Or maybe it was North Korea, I can't remember but some team did!

As for the USA team, their best player was Landon Donovan but I hear he's been left out for this tournament.
    Believe that was Iraq in the Saddam days. Think his sons would torture the Olympic team.

Donovan was left off. I would have kept him on, but I'm not the coach. Dempsey is currently USA's bet outfield player. Tim Howard is their best, imo, but keepers get no love by most.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Originally Posted by mixbwoy View Post
    Believe that was Iraq in the Saddam days. Think his sons would torture the Olympic team.

Donovan was left off. I would have kept him on, but I'm not the coach. Dempsey is currently USA's bet outfield player. Tim Howard is their best, imo, but keepers get no love by most.
    All three of those plied their trade in the Premier League. Two at Everton if I recall, Dempsey at Fulham.

I'm personally hoping to see Lionel Messi take the tournament by storm. He's done everything at club level and smashed just about every record there is. If he can just lead his team to a world cup then he may finally be regarded as the greatest player ever.

All three of those plied their trade in the Premier League. Two at Everton if I recall, Dempsey at Fulham.

I'm personally hoping to see Lionel Messi take the tournament by storm. He's done everything at club level and smashed just about every record there is. If he can just lead his team to a world cup then he may finally be regarded as the greatest player ever.
    Messi has some good players ( Aguero,DiMara, etc) around him which should be a good thing for him.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You see, blah,blah and Australia no doubt see this tournament as the greatest sporting competition in the world.
    Really? Everyone that I know couldn't give a f#ck about it.

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MiscReaper1 View Post
    I'm stoked, can't wait for it! I think Argentina will come out on top, although I would like to see a team like Colombia win.
    Colombia is not gonna win chit... a lot of injured players

For me, Germany takes it.

AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AliasJR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I honestly can't see argentina winning with their weak backline and defensive mid.

JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000) JtuffA is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyone else annoyed at the amount of friendlies these teams are getting before the tournament? I think it's an unnecessary risk of injury and loss of players.

Italy lost Montolivo as he fractured his tibia vs Rep Ireland, a Mexican player also broke his leg, Ghana lost a player due to the friendly vs Netherlands, and now Ribery is ruled out of the French squad... I remember one week before 2006 WC Djibril Cisse snapped his leg up badly in a friendly vs China..

Why can't they just give 2-3 weeks completely off from friendlies before the tournament starts and just do heaps of training/practice match sessions. I understand injury can still be incured during training, but less so than playing friendlies.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JtuffA View Post
    Anyone else annoyed at the amount of friendlies these teams are getting before the tournament? I think it's an unnecessary risk of injury and loss of players.

Italy lost Montolivo as he fractured his tibia vs Rep Ireland, a Mexican player also broke his leg, Ghana lost a player due to the friendly vs Netherlands, and now Ribery is ruled out of the French squad... I remember one week before 2006 WC Djibril Cisse snapped his leg up badly in a friendly vs China..

Why can't they just give 2-3 weeks completely off from friendlies before the tournament starts and just do heaps of training/practice match sessions. I understand injury can still be incured during training, but less so than playing friendlies.
    Friendlies or not, nobody runs out onto a sporting field not to give their all. So even though they call them friendlies, players will always play the way the play and that will always have a risk of injury.

I think if the teams are not ready by now, then they never will be, hence the friendlies so close to World Cup kick off is a waste of time. ...........OH wait, someone's making money from it, so I guess its not.
    pick it up and put it down

Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Friendlies or not, nobody runs out onto a sporting field not to give their all. So even though they call them friendlies, players will always play the way the play and that will always have a risk of injury.

I think if the teams are not ready by now, then they never will be, hence the friendlies so close to World Cup kick off is a waste of time. ...........OH wait, someone's making money from it, so I guess its not.
    A couple of friendlies are necessary for preparation. Players are coming in to their national teams from their various club teams, some playing different positions. They need to start gelling quickly. Though you nailed it on the head with the last sentence.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Watching England play Honduras right now through the cracks of my fingers. A few of the Honduran's are taking this far too seriously.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just hope Brazil can pull it off without major hitches. From everything I've seen and read it's not a pretty picture at the moment. I don't know how much of that is just 'media hype.' There's been some major unrest and serious altercations in Rio. The allegations of 'match fixing' coming out of South Africa aren't doing any good for the FIFA folks either!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't everyone on strike in that furshlugginer country?

Whatta joke...sorry, can't watch. Wish all the teams luck, but the whole thing is a joke to me.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Isn't everyone on strike in that furshlugginer country?

Whatta joke...sorry, can't watch. Wish all the teams luck, but the whole thing is a joke to me.
    The sport and competition is wonderful. The incredible expense to host one of these things is off the charts! I was reading online just the other day; many Western Nations, 'developed economies,' are simply pulling out of the running for such things in the future. It just isn't worth the monstrous outlay of investment and infrastructure. The expense cannot be recouped.
    paolo59

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    The sport and competition is wonderful. The incredible expense to host one of these things is off the charts! I was reading online just the other day; many Western Nations, 'developed economies,' are simply pulling out of the running for such things in the future. It just isn't worth the monstrous outlay of investment and infrastructure. The expense cannot be recouped.
    Corruption runs rampant at FIFA. Like most governing bodies they are a joke, led by a crook. The Qatar 2022 winning bid is a clear example. Funny how FIFA makes piles money off the World Cup, but the hosting nations usually go in to the red.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just six days until the tournament starts, so I have a question for you Muricans

I had to stop here because I don't know WTF a "Murican" is.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I never knew the term. Ha ha! I speak better Spanish than most immigrants from wherever in Latin America. Not saying a lot, to be sure. Most cross the border with a 2nd Grade preparation, if at that. "Google" 'Murican' and laugh brother! LOL I sometimes like to laugh, then again...I end up crying!

paolo59

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    --
    Ironman 3 FTW!