Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The World Cup

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It is HUGE in Miami....it usually affects business as well, since many of our clients attend games...we are hearing a lot of Brazilians are coming here just to get away from all the crowds there...
    Sports bars will be PACKED....it is hard not get swept into the hype, so I'll be watching...I pull for Greece, Spain, and Argentina, in addition to the US....
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The3Bar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Germany for the win!

Come on... with the majority of the players from the unbeatable Bayern München, which includes the world's best goal keeper, Herr Neuer, Germany will win. They have to. Or I'm in big trouble.
    Weight lifting and bodybuilding are not my hobbies. When you eat, sleep, read and think of training today and how you'll train tomorrow, it's not a hobby. It's life.

Bodybuilding is an ever-evolving, changing science. Anyone who thinks weight lifters and bodybuilders are not intelligent, have never read a bodybuilding book, studied the science of diet and muscle, lifted a weight, or spent a day preparing meals and counting their macros.

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The3Bar View Post
    Germany for the win!

Come on... with the majority of the players from the unbeatable Bayern München, which includes the world's best goal keeper, Herr Neuer, Germany will win. They have to. Or I'm in big trouble.
    I can't remember Germany not doing well in a World Cup. Probably the last surprise I recall is their loss to Bulgaria (was that '94?).

I personally can't see the European sides coping with the climate and travelling. Brazil and Argentina the obvious faves but my tip for the surprise outfit would be Uruguay (providing Suarez is fit).
    Accept difference. Not indifference.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    It is HUGE in Miami....it usually affects business as well, since many of our clients attend games...we are hearing a lot of Brazilians are coming here just to get away from all the crowds there...
    Sports bars will be PACKED....it is hard not get swept into the hype, so I'll be watching...I pull for Greece, Spain, and Argentina, in addition to the US....
    Nothing like hedging your bets MS. LOL

I think Argentina are looking the goods, but you never know, only takes bad game and you can be history.
    pick it up and put it down

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Caesura75 View Post
    I can't remember Germany not doing well in a World Cup.
    True. They never look as flamboyant as teams like Brasil or Argentina, but they just keep to the game plan of the Manager and do their jobs. They are always in with a chance.

Originally Posted by GuyJin View Post
    Isn't everyone on strike in that furshlugginer country?

Whatta joke...sorry, can't watch. Wish all the teams luck, but the whole thing is a joke to me.
    Negged, you Canadian/Japanese novel writer.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Negged, you Canadian/Japanese novel writer.
    ---

Thank you, Mr. Aussie 'hong mao guizi'.

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nothing like hedging your bets MS. LOL

I think Argentina are looking the goods, but you never know, only takes bad game and you can be history.
    Pull for them for personal reasons....been to Spain 5 times.....I'm half Greek....My partner grew up in Argentina.....

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Adidas has always been my boot of choice, but Nike always makes good World Cup commercials.

Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Originally Posted by MiamiSpartan View Post
    Pull for them for personal reasons....been to Spain 5 times.....I'm half Greek....My partner grew up in Argentina.....
    Thanks for the context Miami. Now that explains why the 3 teams.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mixbwoy View Post
    Adidas has always been my boot of choice, but Nike always makes good World Cup commercials.
    Feels a bit strange seeing Zlatan so much in the commercial when we didn't even qualify.

I will just hang on to the memories of 1994 for now - when the team returned with the bronze and hundreds of thousands of people where out in the main streets
    greeting the players. As the players' train of cars arrived at the main stadium for the reception, we all (friends and hundreds of others) ran passed police etc. and
    followed them into the field. Was even more fun than watching the games.

Watched the bronze game at a pub and as a goal was scored we all jump out of our seats - my buddy was overly excited and grabbed hands
    with an old dude and started some sort of insane celebration dance. The old guy lost his footing and fell with his back onto the sharp
    edges of some chairs and lay there mooning. We were too busy with the game to give much of a damn, but I sometimes wonder if the
    geezer ever made it home that night.

Here is the national team song from 1994 - "When we dig gold in the USA"

Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000) Caesura75 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    Feels a bit strange seeing Zlatan so much in the commercial when we didn't even qualify.

I will just hang on to the memories of 1994 for now - when the team returned with the bronze and hundreds of thousands of people where out in the main streets
    greeting the players. As the players' train of cars arrived at the main stadium for the reception, we all (friends and hundreds of others) ran passed police etc. and

Watched the bronze game at a pub and as a goal was scored we all jump out of our seats - my buddy was overly excited and grabbed hands
    with an old dude and started some sort of insane celebration dance. The old guy lost his footing and fell with his back onto the sharp
    edges of some chairs and lay there mooning. We were too busy with the game to give much of a damn, but I sometimes wonder if the
    I like Sweden, although they did become somewhat a bogey side to England. In fact that may not be entirely fair, of late they were just a better side than England.

Memories include:

1. Losing to them in the 1992 Euros. Admittedly it was one of the poorest sides we'd ever had but the Brolin/Dahlin partnership worked well. If I recall correctly, Brolin played for Parma and eventually made a move to Leeds, but his career (and weight) was suffering by that stage so we never saw the best of him.

2. Losing to them again in 1998 in a Euro qualifier.

3. Drawing 1-1 in the first game of the 2002 world cup. We dominated the first half but were played off the park in the second and were lucky to get a point. This game had the extra spice of us being managed by Sven.

4. Drawing again in the 2006 world cup and by this stage, having that inevitable feeling that we cannot beat Sweden (a bit like we cannot win penalties). Joe Cole scored some crazy 30 yard lob and up to then we were comfortable. You knew they were going to park the bus and encourage a Swedish onslaught though, and it came. I think it was Larsson who scored the equaliser but can't be sure.

5. Winning in the 2012 Euros, finally putting the curse to rest. Yeah there were friendlies beforehand but they don't really count.

As for Zlatan, he's a bit chalk and cheese here but is probably like that everywhere. Some think he's a goalscoring genius, others an overrated flat-track bully. The biggest criticism is being likened to Dimitar Berbatov. Ouch.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1. Losing to them in the 1992 Euros. Admittedly it was one of the poorest sides we'd ever had but the Brolin/Dahlin partnership worked well. If I recall correctly, Brolin played for Parma and eventually made a move to Leeds, but his career (and weight) was suffering by that stage so we never saw the best of him.
    Mainly remember celebrating at the beer tents downtown and how German hooligans went berserk and broke
    store windows etc. on the main ave. For some reason we seem to often do well against England, not sure why
    but I'll take it. English football has always been a main focus for fans here it seems. I am not a huge
    football fan though, but enjoy these big events.

This is the best we ever placed - my dad was there to watch the 1958 finals and still speaks of it sometimes.

Last edited by steffo99; 06-11-2014 at 12:49 PM.

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post

Here is the national team song from 1994 - "When we dig gold in the USA"

So you & your friend killed some old man in 1994 watching a game. The World Cup is a very powerful thing. Back in 1994 tickets were hard to come by, but I was able to go to Mexico v Ireland in the Citrus Bowl.

17 hours left. I'm damn near giddy.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Registered User silverlightning's Avatar
    silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) silverlightning is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I Always Watch The World Cup. Started In 94. I'll Be Rooting For Spain, Portugal, USA And Mexico. Going To Watch Brazil Match At A British Pub Today. Oh Im In Socal by The way.
    The Ageless Wonder Crew: Client, Player, President.

badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250) badclams has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in on this thread too !! I love the sport and played a lot till a few knee injuries. It was a killer time back in the good ol' NASL years Go Rowdies ! Actually it's even more alive jus check out some of our Timbers games, people up here are really into it. World Cup ? you betcha I'm watching them all or have'em recorded it's only once every four years for cryin' out loud. I watched the Croatia vs Brazil game today and I thought that penalty Brazil won on a flop was bunk ! That's probally the biggest thing that disappoints me is how everybody just over does the fake a$$ed getting shot by a 30-06 flop. None the less though huh ?
    North Side Tac Jump Out Boys *1
    No, you cant call yo moma !

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And here I thought the world was round.
    I'm a sad little man

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just six days until the tournament starts, so I have a question for you Muricans and Canadians.

You see, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia no doubt see this tournament as the greatest sporting competition in the world. Yet our perspective is that it's never really caught on stateside. No doubt soccer has built a higher profile with the MLS but it doesn't seem to be regarded in the same league as the likes of baseball, american football, basketball and ice hockey.

Will you guys be watching? Will you be following the USA team? Is the media hyping this or is it falling under the radar?

For what it's worth, England have absolutely no chance. Considering the climate, I'll almost certainly go for Argentina or Brazil to win.
    MLS has it's place, but as someone who played for many years the game has too little scoring for it to be super popular. I find myself thinking what else could i be doing as the time goes by and the clock approaches 90 min with a 0-0 score.

The media hypes the USA soccer/football games but we will see ho much more since basketball just ended as well as ice hockey.

i will watch certain games but my enthusiasm is at about a 5 on a ten scale

dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50) dangap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    Really? Everyone that I know couldn't give a f#ck about it.
    Apart from State of Origin - GO THE BLUES!!!

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've been watching as much as I can. Streaming games at work and catching the afternoon games at home. Currently watching South Korea and Algeria. I have tomorrow off so I get to watch the Brazil game. Missed their first 2

EDIT: one thing I'm really enjoying is the lack of video replay after goals. I can honestly say it really slows down football and hockey.

3 nil for Algeria and I haven't seen one goal yet. If I want a goal to be scored all I have to do is focus somewhere else for a moment and bam goal
    Last edited by frozensparky; 06-22-2014 at 12:38 PM.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) frozensparky is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    with a win the US (today against Portugal) leaves the group and goes into the round of 32...

with a tie it sets up a HUGE game against Germany next week..

with a loss it gets a tad bit more complicated
    US has a pretty good shot today with how Portugal has been playing so far this cup. Should be an interesting game.
    It's not your beliefs that make you a better person, it's your behavior.

"If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b1tch ain't 1" JayZ

I believe!!

Hoping USA do well. Portugal will be reliant on Ronaldo, the rest of their team is quite poor.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ronaldo has yet to impress at 62:58,,,

1-1 usa goal

for your time

http://www.today.com/money/durex-con...-it-1D79818662

2-1 as of 743pm
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-22-2014 at 04:43 PM.

Ronaldo did nothing in the first game, he looked like he didn't want to be there.

Ronaldo did nothing in the first game, he looked like he didn't want to be there.
    yeah he still looks that way now!

ok that was a nice pass for the tie(2-2) goal with no time left!

completely unexpected!

http://gfycat.com/WetSmugDogwoodtwigborer
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-22-2014 at 05:51 PM.

Just caught up with the match. Awesome goal by Jones. All to play for!

Bradley has been rubbish first two games. Caused the turnover that led to the last goal. Cameroon two crucial mistakes that helped both Portugal goals. Switch off for a second & get punished at this level.
    But, we still in it.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.