samrozay3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with my calorie deficit !!

So I'm 174cm ("5"9) and weigh about 70 kg (155 lbs). I have quite a bit of belly fat thanks to my genetics, so I am cutting atm. If you like, I can post a picture of me. I go to the gym about 5 times a week.

Day 1: Chest/Triceps/Abs + Cardio
    Day 2: Back/Biceps/Abs + Cardio
    Day 3: Shoulders + Cardio
    Day 4: Abs + Cardio
    Day 5: Legs + Cardio

For cardio I do HIIT on a stationary bike. I do 45 seconds of riding slowly and 15 seconds of sprint. Each cardio session is 15 minutes.

Now I fear I may be eating too little atm.

On workout days I eat:
    2 Bananas + coffee for breakfast
    Carrots as a snack
    300g of chicken or turkey + veggies
    Carrots again
    100-150g of pasta pre workout with basic tomato sauce
    200g of chicken or turkey + veggies post workout

On non workout days I just cut the pasta and add some more meat, fish or veggies.

As far as I'm concerned that takes me to something like 1400 calories a day. Is that too much of a deficit or not ?

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly I think everything you are doing is wrong. I think a 5 day split is wrong. The calories are way too low. You have a horrible meal plan that is bland and repetitive. Untrained and 155 pounds and cutting is crazy.

I think you need to read the stickies in the workout programs, exercises, and nutrition forums on this website and rethink what you are doing.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    honestly I think everything you are doing is wrong. I think a 5 day split is wrong. The calories are way too low. You have a horrible meal plan that is bland and repetitive. Untrained and 155 pounds and cutting is crazy.

I think you need to read the stickies in the workout programs, exercises, and nutrition forums on this website and rethink what you are doing.
    Problem is, as soon as I bulk I gain loads of belly fat, so I'd like to get a sixpack and then start bulking. Tbh I don't mind my meal plan being bland and repetitive, I am quite happy with it so far.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by samrozay3 View Post
    Problem is, as soon as I bulk I gain loads of belly fat, so I'd like to get a sixpack and then start bulking. Tbh I don't mind my meal plan being bland and repetitive, I am quite happy with it so far.
    you probably don't have enough muscle to have a six pack but whatevs.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    you probably don't have enough muscle to have a six pack but whatevs.
    That's why I'm working on my abs. I doesn't even have to be proper sixpack, just a really flat belly would be fine. Do you think it would help if I added another 300 calories to my meal plan ?