SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)

SpaceJamBrahs Controlled Labs Purple Wraath Log

Controlled Labs
    Purple Wraath – Cotton Candy

Initial review-

I received the tub below on Friday but wanted to kick-off the log and testing on Monday, so as hard as it was to hold out, I waited until Monday to open and begin.

Appearance- Upon opening the tub, the powder looks very fine and fluffy. It smells exactly like cotton candy should smell and took me back to my younger days when I used to venture out at theme parks and splurge on that type of thing, before I even lifted of course.

Mix-ability- Originally there was a lot of foam after stirring in a cup for about 30seconds, so I poured it into an empty Gatorade bottom (which I do for a lot of PWO/intraWO drinks) and shook it up viciously, and the foam instantly disappeared and left behind a pinkish tinted liquid. It depends how you choose to mix your drinks, but it absolutely all dissolved in the water in under a minute - 9/10

Taste- After taking a quick drink, it tasted exactly how it appears, like drinking cotton candy in a liquid form. Since I put it in a Gatorade bottle, it almost felt like I was just sipping on Gatorade. The taste was sweet, but not too sweet, and adds a nice flavor opposed to simply drinking plain water. I am a big fan of plain water during workouts, but I can definitely get used to something like this. 10/10

Performance- I have had BCAA’s in the past, but I can admit I am not an avid user of intra-workout supplements. After only one use of this, I can say the soreness is still there, but maybe not as much as usual after a leg-day. Simply taking this supplement before, during and after a training session did add a sort of aura that I felt may have given me some additional energy. I admit this could be explained by a placebo, simply taking something during a session might have given me that extra edge in my mind. I did feel like I had more energy toward the tail end of my session. For now we will say 8/10, but the verdict is still out.

I will add my workout from Monday shortly as I am limited on time here at work & will update with today’s session (chest) as well.

I would like to thank 5Six and Controlled Labs for allowing me to log/review this product. I have used Controlled Labs products for the past few years and have found them very beneficial and look forward to seeing how effective Purple Wraath is!
    i started ripping pages out of her organic chemistry textbook and throwing them out the window while she was sobbing -TellitAgain

Judging strictly from Avi+username+post style..I would say (besides me) that SpaceJamBrah is prob the best looking/coolest -zj95maxx

lawddddddd, pls post more often, no WK -waias15

SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) SpaceJamBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Monday 6/2/14

This day I started using Purple Wraath for a leg day, below was my workout:

Squat
    8x10

Romanian Deadlift
    6x10

Lunges
    4x15

Leg Extension
    4x8

Lying Leg Curl
    4x8

Barbell Calve Raises
    4x15

Single Leg Calve Raises
    4x40

I feel like I slept a lot better after this workout session, but could be due to being extremely drained from the day.

I was able to tell the following day from my usual soreness and it did seem like less soreness existed just sipping on this during my leg workout the previous day.

I did Chest on Tues, Back on Weds, and yesterday was a rest day and I am feeling pretty good right now and can't wait to hit Shoulders tonight.
    So far I really enjoy drinking this during my workouts and feel like I recover faster, but this is only initial use, so we shall see as I continue.

Will update the other workouts in my next post and follow up with how I feel tonight after my session - so far I love it through 3 workouts.
    i started ripping pages out of her organic chemistry textbook and throwing them out the window while she was sobbing -TellitAgain

Judging strictly from Avi+username+post style..I would say (besides me) that SpaceJamBrah is prob the best looking/coolest -zj95maxx

6/3/14

Chest Flat
    6x10

Chest Incline
    4x10

Flat Flyes
    4x10

Cable Flyes
    5x15, 12, 10, 8, 20

Dips
    3x15

6/4/14

Wide-Grip Pull-ups
    5x15

Deadlifts
    8x5

1-Arm bend assisted row
    4x10

Cable Pulldown
    4x12

Barbell Bentover Row(reverse grip)
    4x8

15minute Calves Work

6/6/14 Rest Day

I did not feel sore at all on my rest day, and usually after a brutal 5 days in a row of lifting I am in much need of a recovery day. I do not know if that is due to the aid of these BCAA's or not but it's hard to not give any credit to it.

I sipped on Purple Wraath around the same time I would normally have my workout, even on my rest day just to keep it in my system.

Weekend 6/7 - 6/8

I did a heavy shoulder day on sat, and some arm work on sunday, hit legs with same routine as previous post above on Monday.

I either need to up my intensity or these BCAA's are helping my recovery time. Overall I feel great lately during and after my workouts. I never really have any problem sleeping and I have the same energy during my day at work, but I feel like I could go longer in my workout sessions while sipping these BCAA's

So far this is an excellent product, and I am not a big believer or user of BCAA's.
    Would rate it 9/10 overall, minus 1 pt due to mixability and I am not sure I can attribute all of my recovery to this 100%.

Been really busy the last week, still got my workouts in though.

Have still been taking this every day and I really enjoy the energy boost I feel throughout the day and the reduced soreness.

Hit up Back yesterday -

Deadlifts
    6x10

Bentover Barbell Rows
    5x8

Singlearm Row
    4x12

Widegrip Pullups
    5x15, 12, 10, failure, failure

Finished up with calve work.

Overall after two weeks on this i would rate it at a 9-10/10. I feel more energetic than I did prior to use and I am a pretty active person. Rest day today but I will see be taking this and sipping on it during the same time of day as I would if it were a lifting day.

More updates to come.