Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 1995
    Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    Legit setup dude! Way more done than my last frontier.
    I like the Methods.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Only pic i ever took was on the day i bought it

Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Legit setup dude! Way more done than my last frontier.
    I like the Methods.
    Appreciate it man, thanks! Lot of time, money, and grief put into the build. Planning to drive it till the wheels fall off, and then some haha
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Appreciate it man, thanks! Lot of time, money, and grief put into the build. Planning to drive it till the wheels fall off, and then some haha
    I believe it man, they’re solid performers for sure man. When I sold my frontier I was initially wanting to get back in an FJ as I’ve had two but damn they got expensive.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

I believe it man, they’re solid performers for sure man. When I sold my frontier I was initially wanting to get back in an FJ as I’ve had two but damn they got expensive.
    lol not sure how long ago that was, but these days the resale for anything offroad Toyota is just through the roof right now. Lots of reports of people who bought a tacoma a year or two ago being able to trade it at the same or more than they paid for it.

lol not sure how long ago that was, but these days the resale for anything offroad Toyota is just through the roof right now. Lots of reports of people who bought a tacoma a year or two ago being able to trade it at the same or more than they paid for it.
    A few months back
    Yeah dude I’ve owned 2 fjs. When I saw that they could be had new for 22 I was like tf.
    My 2010 I paid 22 for and sold for 24k with 54k miles
    It’s crazy man
    The used market is nuts.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

A few months back
    Yeah dude I’ve owned 2 fjs. When I saw that they could be had new for 22 I was like tf.
    My 2010 I paid 22 for and sold for 24k with 54k miles
    It’s crazy man
    The used market is nuts.
    lol yup

especially when you got the sellers who "know what [they] got!"

any pics of the FJs?

lol yup

especially when you got the sellers who "know what [they] got!"

any pics of the FJs?
    Haha definitely man. The silver was my 2010, had to have a 10 or newer for the added power. Didn’t realize it would become a dog once I added 305s. The 08 I picked up when I blew up my 2011 WRX. Threw a short block in it and went to the nearest dealership for whatever dependable 4wd they had. Was initially looking at an xterra but I test drove their 08 FJ on 285s and it caught me. Definitely ran better than the 10, even after I threw 35s on it.

Threw a metal tech bumper on it but sold it before I could afford to deck it out. Texas direct straight up pulled it and tossed it for the factory bumper too

And my favorite. Hated the wheels (they were on it when I bought it) but loved how it looked once I had it painted (thanks to insurance and a hail storm) I had the roof done a dark gray along with the mirrors and door handles to be a bit different. You can kinda see it in the last pic

Sloots Gon Sloot.

FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFailed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Badass, did you sell the WRX for the taco?

Haha definitely man. The silver was my 2010, had to have a 10 or newer for the added power. Didn’t realize it would become a dog once I added 305s. The 08 I picked up when I blew up my 2011 WRX. Threw a short block in it and went to the nearest dealership for whatever dependable 4wd they had. Was initially looking at an xterra but I test drove their 08 FJ on 285s and it caught me. Definitely ran better than the 10, even after I threw 35s on it.

Threw a metal tech bumper on it but sold it before I could afford to deck it out. Texas direct straight up pulled it and tossed it for the factory bumper too

And my favorite. Hated the wheels (they were on it when I bought it) but loved how it looked once I had it painted (thanks to insurance and a hail storm) I had the roof done a dark gray along with the mirrors and door handles to be a bit different. You can kinda see it in the last pic

Fukin sweet. I was actually on the cusp of buying an FJ, until I stumbled upon the deal that was my tacoma and figured I couldn't pass it up. I like that you changed up the paint job on that top half, the grey looked great! Anytime i see the ones with the white top it looks like a weird mix of toy car/police SUV.

Originally Posted by FFailed View Post
    Badass, did you sell the WRX for the taco?
    yessir. Was getting to the end of the factory warranty, and figured I could either dump money into WRX mods with a less than reliable engine, or I could swap for a Taco and dump money into truck mods with a bulletproof platform

I do miss ripping around the mountain roads quite a bit though lol.

Fukin sweet. I was actually on the cusp of buying an FJ, until I stumbled upon the deal that was my tacoma and figured I couldn't pass it up. I like that you changed up the paint job on that top half, the grey looked great! Anytime i see the ones with the white top it looks like a weird mix of toy car/police SUV.
    Thanks man, I miss being able to drive up 3ft inclines like nothing. Tacoma’s are hard to beat too. I was debating on getting one before I got my Frontier but for the money I couldn’t justify the Tacoma. Stellar trucks though.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Registered User cullenmichael34's Avatar
    cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000) cullenmichael34 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    New to thread, currently needing some work, but it sits, lol

Originally Posted by cullenmichael34 View Post
    New to thread, currently needing some work, but it sits, lol
    Pretty clean dude, I’d love an old Z!
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i'm getting my remote start installed this week brahs, will post an exhaust start-up video once it arrives

Originally Posted by SouthDakotaBrah View Post
    i'm getting my remote start installed this week brahs, will post an exhaust start-up video once it arrives
    I’m jealous dude! I’d love a raptor

Here’s my truck after getting between 4 and 6 inches last night.
    Not used to this chit lol

Sloots Gon Sloot.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's just some cold rain I said... I'll just move it in later.. FML

Now it's not going anywhere...

R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    It's just some cold rain I said... I'll just move it in later.. FML

Now it's not going anywhere...
    The plate has a whole new meaning now lol
    I suppose Hehe nope would be more appropriate though
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000) Baby281 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Got some new wheels

masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) masterg20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

As it currently sits.

2016 XC90 T6

Needed a safe, 3 row SUV that wasn't a boat.
    Attached Images

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The plate has a whole new meaning now lol
    I suppose Hehe nope would be more appropriate though
    I have that plate too. I'm looking at adding an SUV.. will it say.. hehe Maybe? .. lol

Also I will never doubt ceramic coating again.. all that ice basically just fell off in sheets and I won't be lazy with garaging it next time

R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    I have that plate too. I'm looking at adding an SUV.. will it say.. hehe Maybe? .. lol

Also I will never doubt ceramic coating again.. all that ice basically just fell off in sheets and I won't be lazy with garaging it next time
    It has to say hehe maybe lol
    And it’s definitely worth it. If I ever own something snazzy it’ll get ceramic coated for sure.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New ride. Pic taken this weekend

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SouthDakotaBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    holy fuk ^

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Sick car and the best color.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nosirrahx View Post
    Sick car and the best color.
    Blu Caleum. (ad personam option) Can go from almost purple/deep blue to lighter blue depending on light. Not as nice a pic, but you can see the dynamics of the paint better in this direct sunlight shot

I am selling the spyder if anyone is in the market!

RAW lifts

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats, that beast looks insane
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00

Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000) Victarion is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats on the Huracan brah, I want something in that segment so bad. Here's my beater:

Originally Posted by Victarion View Post
    Congrats on the Huracan brah, I want something in that segment so bad. Here's my beater:

Super sweet ride! I'd take that any day as my 'beater'

The gallard spyder may have been the perfect 'play' car, but I could not resist the draw of the huracan. Time will tell, but something in me almost feels like I should have just kept the spyder.

The great thing about the huracan is its (relative to super cars) reliability. They are a very solid platform.
    RAW lifts

nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nosirrahx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    Blu Caleum. (ad personam option) Can go from almost purple/deep blue to lighter blue depending on light. Not as nice a pic, but you can see the dynamics of the paint better in this direct sunlight shot
    I am very familiar, my buddy has the same color on his Huracan. My NSX does very similar color changes, especially at night under white LEDs. That really makes the color change 'pop' if you want to get some great shots of the paint.
    Eat in a deficit to lose weight.
    Hit your protein and fat minimums to stay healthy and keep your gainz.
    Lift heavy and do HIIT to look and feel awesome.
    Use the internet to learn why you should do these things and how to do these things.

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 ... LastLast