Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyone ever lived in a log cabin?

For some reason I always have wanted to live in a log cabin. But I never have, always normal houses or apartments etc.

I currently have a nice 3 bedroom house in the suburbs around 2K square feet etc. But I'm separated from my wife and plan to get divorced soon. So once that's done I want to sell the house (she doesn't want it and it's getting costly for me). So one way or another I'm going to sell it and downsize. Was thinking about a townhouse at first but I kind of want a yard for my dogs and less neighbors. I found 3 cabins not too far from where I live. Only problem is two of the 3 which are renovated and are actually pretty nice but only have 1 bedroom. And a third has 2 bedrooms but needs renovating and is even smaller than the other 2.

Just curious if anyone had any experience in that kind of house.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by scullin View Post
    For some reason I always have wanted to live in a log cabin. But I never have, always normal houses or apartments etc.

I currently have a nice 3 bedroom house in the suburbs around 2K square feet etc. But I'm separated from my wife and plan to get divorced soon. So once that's done I want to sell the house (she doesn't want it and it's getting costly for me). So one way or another I'm going to sell it and downsize. Was thinking about a townhouse at first but I kind of want a yard for my dogs and less neighbors. I found 3 cabins not too far from where I live. Only problem is two of the 3 which are renovated and are actually pretty nice but only have 1 bedroom. And a third has 2 bedrooms but needs renovating and is even smaller than the other 2.

Just curious if anyone had any experience in that kind of house.
    I did. With my then boyfriend now husband. Tiny bedroom, and tiny kitchen and one sort of living area for one couch and a TV. No heating or electrical stove except for a wood stove.
    Chopping wood for heat everyday.
    It was in BC Canada so not too cold but still needed to heat it up in winter.
    3 years. Good way to test a relationship (going on to 22 yrs now lol)

Ok truth is, the small space is fine for me. It was quaint and cute and I love the woods and small porch. I don't like big space and lots of stuff (my dream is for us to live on a boat) but chopping wood when my husband was away, after a full day of work, teaching a fitness class and lifting was a chore! I hated that!! I went for the presto log!

It was a good time though. No kids then.
    It really depends on your personality
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My mom and step dad live in one. It's not huge, probably about 1500 sq feet or so, poured concrete basement, electric, well water, heat via fireplace in the center of the house. It's really just like any other house.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're cool with spending the rest of your life single, get the log cabin.

A dude with a log cabin is one of the first red flags to a chick. It's in the same category as a dude who lives with his Mom.

Most chicks don't know what they want but they sure as $hit don't want to live in no log cabin.

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Most chicks don't know what they want but they sure as $hit don't want to live in no log cabin.
    Not even with a rug made from a dead animal and banjo music playing all the time?
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A dude with a log cabin is one of the first red flags to a chick. It's in the same category as a dude who lives with his Mom.

The bold is what I want. Been married for 10 years and can't wait to get divorced. I don't want to get married again. Not worried about not getting women, I can do that easy enough.

The ones I'm looking aren't isn't 'rustic'. They're modern, just in the woods. But not out in the middle of nowhere, only 10 miles from where I live now (next town over, near a lake).

Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    I did. With my then boyfriend now husband. Tiny bedroom, and tiny kitchen and one sort of living area for one couch and a TV. No heating or electrical stove except for a wood stove.
    Chopping wood for heat everyday.
    It was in BC Canada so not too cold but still needed to heat it up in winter.
    3 years. Good way to test a relationship (going on to 22 yrs now lol)

Ok truth is, the small space is fine for me. It was quaint and cute and I love the woods and small porch. I don't like big space and lots of stuff (my dream is for us to live on a boat) but chopping wood when my husband was away, after a full day of work, teaching a fitness class and lifting was a chore! I hated that!! I went for the presto log!

It was a good time though. No kids then.
    It really depends on your personality
    These ones are pretty small but I'd be the only person living there plus my dogs. I don't want to live with anyone else anymore I do that now (renting rooms out in my house) and I'm kind of sick of it. lol These all have heat and running water etc. Basically just a smaller house in the woods. I'd probably get a small boat too since they're right on the water. I think it would be pretty fun. More concerned with the size especially if there is no 2nd bedroom. I don't think I 'need' a 2nd bedroom but I think it would be a good thing to have just in case. Other than that I'm really thinking about it.
    Last edited by scullin; 05-30-2014 at 01:31 PM.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm looking at getting a log cabin, luckily all the family is onboard. Of course my idea of a log cabin is a small 2br home theirs is one of those grand ones
    Dave

Originally Posted by OutdoorsinCO View Post
    I'm looking at getting a log cabin, luckily all the family is onboard. Of course my idea of a log cabin is a small 2br home theirs is one of those grand ones
    Strong name to thread ratio.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like a nice spot to me, I love the outdoors and grew up in the country, now live near Chicago and hate it...my only cabin experience was before my wife and I were married we spent about two weeks in a cabin built in the 1800s in the mountains in Colorado. Wood stove for cooking and heat, outhouse (with no door just a pit under it) no water, no electricity, it was a touch on the rough side. I say go for it but make sure it has water, electricity, and a toilet showering outside under a bag shower loses it's cool factor after the first or second time lol. It sounds pretty cool to me though.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Sounds like a nice spot to me, I love the outdoors and grew up in the country, now live near Chicago and hate it...my only cabin experience was before my wife and I were married we spent about two weeks in a cabin built in the 1800s in the mountains in Colorado. Wood stove for cooking and heat, outhouse (with no door just a pit under it) no water, no electricity, it was a touch on the rough side. I say go for it but make sure it has water, electricity, and a toilet showering outside under a bag shower loses it's cool factor after the first or second time lol. It sounds pretty cool to me though.
    No these are modern. Real bathroom, heat, electricity etc.

This one is not for sale but this is what I'd like to get ideally. This one is a little bigger than the ones I saw before they're in the same neighborhood as this one.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/84...43090464_zpid/

CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCFD2466 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Currently living in cabin crew
    ☆ Brave 767 crew ☆
    ☆ USA vs Germany crew ☆

☆ Exodus 15:2 ☆

___The poster formerly known as Motiviert___

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No these are modern. Real bathroom, heat, electricity etc.

This one is not for sale but this is what I'd like to get ideally. This one is a little bigger than the ones I saw before they're in the same neighborhood as this one.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/84...43090464_zpid/
    That's not a log cabin lol.

Edit: looks like it has logs underneath, but they faced it on the outside and sheetrocked inside? Kinda lame but whatever floats your boat I guess.
    The Force shall free me.

Originally Posted by TubbyDad View Post
    That's not a log cabin lol.

Yeah, not at all what I consider to be a log cabin. All that insulation is terrible. A good cabin has straight logs that don't require anything more than spot-filling with a caulk gun (if that).
    The Force shall free me.

Originally Posted by TubbyDad View Post
    Yeah, not at all what I consider to be a log cabin. All that insulation is terrible. A good cabin has straight logs that don't require anything more than spot-filling with a caulk gun (if that).
    Well there's a few like this, not this particular one. But an example of what I'd like. The other ones are smaller and not as nice as this one IMO. But compared to where I live now, it's a cabin. The location is of all of these are pretty sweet, in the woods and right on the water.

Well there's a few like this, not this particular one. But an example of what I'd like. The other ones are smaller and not as nice as this one IMO. But compared to where I live now, it's a cabin. The location is of all of these are pretty sweet, in the woods and right on the water.

No doubt. I mean yeah technically it's a log cabin just not what a lot of people (myself included) think of when you say "log cabin". I'm not really sure how it works when you face it and use drywall though. I'd want to make sure that behind the paneling is the proper vapor barrier or insulation (both?) or you would probably face mold issues at some point. On the plus side you never have to buy a stud finder.
    The Force shall free me.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I don't think anyone owning this could fail to score chicks

Or you could go the cheap route
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I don't think anyone owning this could fail to score chicks
    haha, indeed. Although calling that a log cabin is like calling a hand-glider a plane. Sure it's got logs but it ain't no cabin!

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The bold is what I want. Been married for 10 years and can't wait to get divorced. I don't want to get married again. Not worried about not getting women, I can do that easy enough.

The ones I'm looking aren't isn't 'rustic'. They're modern, just in the woods. But not out in the middle of nowhere, only 10 miles from where I live now (next town over, near a lake).

These ones are pretty small but I'd be the only person living there plus my dogs. I don't want to live with anyone else anymore I do that now (renting rooms out in my house) and I'm kind of sick of it. lol These all have heat and running water etc. Basically just a smaller house in the woods. I'd probably get a small boat too since they're right on the water. I think it would be pretty fun. More concerned with the size especially if there is no 2nd bedroom. I don't think I 'need' a 2nd bedroom but I think it would be a good thing to have just in case. Other than that I'm really thinking about it.
    A cabin near water! That's a winner right there. Especially if you got heat, shower and all that.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha, indeed. Although calling that a log cabin is like calling a hand-glider a plane. Sure it's got logs but it ain't no cabin!
    Actually calling that a cabin would be like calling a 747 a hang glider, not the other way around. Please get your analogies right!

Thank you
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    A cabin near water! That's a winner right there. Especially if you got heat, shower and all that.
    He's asking if anyone has ever lived in a log cabin, not an igloo, no Canadian opinions required!
    I'm a sad little man

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want a log mansion. Screw the cabin.

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    He's asking if anyone has ever lived in a log cabin, not an igloo, no Canadian opinions required!
    Fine! You guys living south are way too pampered!
    ** Marie **

Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Actually calling that a cabin would be like calling a 747 a hang glider, not the other way around. Please get your analogies right!

Thank you
    haha, oops. I am Canadian...

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Y'mean, no one's posted this yet?
    You guys iz so slow...

"Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My BIL has a log home. No sheetrock on the main level. The basement is finished in sheetrock however. Pretty high maint on the logs/roof. Replaces several logs and cedar shakes each year, along with sealing them every year. It is very cool, but too much upkeep imo. Theirs sit on 5 acres. They have horses, goats, chickens, dogs and cats.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OMG OP

Always wanted to live in a log home. Near some water and woods. Have a big garden.

Good luck.

So I drove out to two of the cabins over the weekend just out of curiosity. Both of them were renovated recently so they were pretty nice. The first one was a little on the small side and I didn't like the parking (would be best for a jeep or something). But it wasn't right for me, I would hate the parking too much.

The second one was larger and even nicer. It is one bedroom but could easily make into a 2 bedroom, it's 1000 sqft and half of it is the bedroom. Only issue with this one is I'd have to do something to set up an area for my dogs for outside. Most of the land is used up by a huge deck (which I love) but I could definitely make something work. Has a shed with electricity right next to the house that I'd make my home gym too! It's not a 'log' cabin but is in the woods and on the water.

MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaleOrderBride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am a Log Cabin Republican.