shooterbooth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for Summer

I'm 17 and need a lot of advice for this summer because I want to completely focus on building muscle, burning fat, and improving my overall physique as much as possible. I'm an all-state volleyball player and I'm a junior and I want to do everything possible to play division 1 volleyball at a school like Harvard. I'm currently 6 foot 3, 171 lbs and my vertical jump reach is 11 feet and I have never really lifted before on a serious program so I feel like I can add a lot to my vertical jump. If anyone can give me any suggestions about good exercises/workouts/programs and nutrition and supplement suggestions it would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to put in a ton of time to improve my physique. My goal is to improve my entire body, but especially increase leg and core strength because I want as large of a vertical jump as possible. Thanks again if you're reading this and thanks for any suggestions.

lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisamona will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Read all the stickies in the teen bodybuilding section, and nutrition area

get on an effective strength program like ICF 5x5 or BLSS which can be found in stickies

eat at a caloric surplus to gain weight and muscle

if you need to stay in shape for volleyball, bulk slowly

squats will do wonders for you, maybe also add cleans

extra supplements aren't neccessary

the programs i suggested are BODYBUILDING programs, you will see good results in your physique but could have better results on a program suited for atheletes like WS4SB3

good luck