Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rebounds45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I lost

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope, fukking ancestors for being such pricks and kunts having their faces resemble animals (filopino crew)

brb short
    brb nose looks like pig/gorilla
    brb skinny fat
    brb

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by iTunesBrah View Post
    I sometimes do

6ft1
    Naturally broad, huge feet, hands etc.
    high test, constantly horny, extremely hairy. (everywhere except back since like 15). Think I was one the first guy to shave in high school srs.
    thick hair, get complimented every time I visit the hairdressers
    Strong bones, never broken/sprained damaged a bone
    Strong immune system, never caught chickenpox, any other sort of illness
    green eyes
    clear skin
    i'd like to think I put muscle on fast

Especially since I'm Indian, a lot of these are rare traits..
    Indian......................

In.........

Di.........

An........

(jks)
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50) JimWasted will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Except height yeah

Strong jawline,blue eyes, good insertions, gain muscle easily but I never get over 13-14%bf no matter what, high test & sex drive, penor 19cm, clear skin
    *Kickboxing crew*
    *bipolar crew*

“Being must be felt. It can't be thought.” - Eckhart Tolle

JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Brah
    How do you know you have high test levels, you get blood tests done? If so what were results
    And how does being hairy as Phuck indicate good genetics? I'm hairy as Phuck but I'm pretty sure my genetics aren't the best.
    1rd

phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phreshprince has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah never been called ugly or anything so I guess I hit the jackpot lolz

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conn1994 View Post
    Master class checking in

6'1", blue eyes, brown hair, clean skin, muscular (fkn obviously), test is 800mg a week lol wot !?!?, swole as fuark, that deep alpha voice

You mad?
    Fairly certain endogenous test levels aren't measured in mg brah lel
    ♚♚♚υк cÑєω♚♚♚
    ◉◉◉Veteran Crew◉◉◉

RIP Sasha Shulgin 1925 - 2014 â¤

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JagB247 View Post
    Brah
    How do you know you have high test levels, you get blood tests done? If so what were results
    And how does being hairy as Phuck indicate good genetics? I'm hairy as Phuck but I'm pretty sure my genetics aren't the best.
    hair can be an indicator but not a sole one. Could be just genes. Too many different factors, some which you may or may not have. Get your test levels checked if you want to know.
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I sometimes do

6ft1
    high test, constantly horny, extremely hairy. (everywhere except back since like 15). Think I was one the first guy to shave in high school srs.
    green eyes
    clear skin

so you're hairy, horny, big boned with big feet and you think that you've hit the genetic lottery?

JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JagB247 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Workid View Post
    Fairly certain endogenous test levels aren't measured in mg brah lel
    Mg/litre cubed right?? Or grams, not sure.

If it's 800 that's above average for sure
    1rd

antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) antidogma is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    > big dink
    > big brain
    > above average facial aesthetics for asian
    > high test based on sex drive, gains, index to ring ratio, and quick recovery times

< 5'7

aw fuk bye
    *** Canadian Crew ***
    *** Misc Snowboard Crew ***
    *** The Leafs are gonna make it next year crew ***
    *** Murse Crew ***

BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000) BillTheBro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not really, usually I think of my genetics as chitty

But then I look at everyone else around me in the gym or in real life and realize I'm very lucky

Always end up comparing myself to fitness models and chit though in my own mind
    No Shampoo crew
    Always pick #4 crew
    Dreamer bulk crew

I only crack stick with my left hand... my right hand? Strictly for buckets.

We're all gunna make it KyleBro's Avatar
    KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50) KyleBro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP you are a total f*cking moron

1. You claim you have god mode genetics but don't provide any pics - lol
    2. You said as a kid you were a model - People look completely different when they mature and enter puberty so how you looked when you were younger and how you do now has no correlation
    3. You are Indian, Indians have the worst genetics; hair in every single place, strong skin tone, the list goes on
    4. You also claim you build muscle fast - yet you've only just started lifting, from my experiences, Indians have a hard time gaining muscles. You also mentioned you put fat on quite easily, this is a sign of high estrogen, which is most definitely not in the genetic lottery

Lol
    If you are looking for the ultimate clothing tailored for gym wear that's fresh, aesthetic and above all delivers consistent quality, there is only one choice: BEAST Physique.

http://beastphysique.co.uk - join the movement.

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000) Workid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JagB247 View Post
    Mg/litre cubed right?? Or grams, not sure.

If it's 800 that's above average for sure
    Try nmol/L or ng/dL

I've never heard of endogenous test being measured mg/L, exogenous test on the other hand...
    ♚♚♚υк cÑєω♚♚♚
    ◉◉◉Veteran Crew◉◉◉

RIP Sasha Shulgin 1925 - 2014 â¤

DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000) DoctorHitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have kinda same as OP but i have small as **** feet, hands and wrist. But it's much better for bodybuilding though.

Da loominaty is real m9's

wake up sheep breakfast starts at 4:20

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KyleBro View Post
    OP you are a total f*cking moron

1. You claim you have god mode genetics but don't provide any pics - lol
    2. You said as a kid you were a model - People look completely different when they mature and enter puberty so how you looked when you were younger and how you do now has no correlation
    3. You are Indian, Indians have the worst genetics; hair in every single place, strong skin tone, the list goes on
    4. You also claim you build muscle fast - yet you've only just started lifting, from my experiences, Indians have a hard time gaining muscles. You also mentioned you put fat on quite easily, this is a sign of high estrogen, which is most definitely not in the genetic lottery

Lol
    1. What do you want me to post pictures of? I listed several different traits
    2. Don't know where you're coming from. I merely replied to someones post suggesting I was a gap model, I found it ironic, so replied and said I was as a kid, in no way did I say, it meant I had good genetics.
    3. I agree with you, hence why I think I may of hit the lottery since I am Indian and have quite different genetics to the majority.
    4. I said: "i'd like to think", I'm basing this off my 1 month progress, however I may have chit muscle building genes, it's all subjective. I'm not too sure on the last one tbh, I just put it in there because I've always been slightly chubby my whole life. Being sedentary my whole life, whilst eating constant junk food may or may not be the reason i'm fat. I could have led the same lifestyle but had a super fast metabolism and be an ecto.

Smough-mode Engaged! Grizzlypanda's Avatar
    Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    5'6
    1631 total in three years of lifting
    When I'm cut I look like a tank and I could probably become a good fighter with my wingspan
    ▄▄▄██ Lord of Leprechauns ██▄▄▄
    ■ Bench - 160 kg
    ■ Deadlift - 300 kg
    ■ Squat - 280 kg

■ Hearthstone Jhoski#2148, Angus#2417 (F2P Warrior WIP)

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Grizzlypanda View Post
    5'6
    1631 total in three years of lifting
    When I'm cut I look like a tank and I could probably become a good fighter with my wingspan
    hohoho a challenger. Vids?
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) offtopic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've restarted my computer twice, the pics still aren't loading

PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000) PeachOcelot is just really nice. (+1000)
    6'2", broad shoulders, big hands/feet/wingspan, grow a full beard in 9 days, supa-hairy chest, decently high IQ.

Also fat, lazy, slowly balding, bad complexion.

I hit the genetic "spin-again".
    330.6 lbs - May 1st
    316.6 lbs - May 11th
    315.2 lbs - May 15th
    315.5 lbs - May 23rd
    305.6 lbs - May 30th
    296.6 lbs - June 6th - first time under 300 since '06
    297.2 lbs - June 13th
    292.8 lbs - June 20th
    295.4 lbs - June 27th
    291.8 lbs - July 4th
    287.4 lbs - July 11th
    286.8 lbs - July 18th
    282.8 lbs - July 25th

Lurker mode: Engaged

PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50) PMAPunk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I sometimes do

6ft1
    green eyes
    clear skin

No chicken pox? Good luck with your dying of adult chicken pox goals ***got.

IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100) IronSabbath is not very well liked. (-100)
    5'3 asian, small jaw, dyspraxia, borderline aspie

But born in America so still better off than a lot of the world

Wuzzam, coolin? GodIsFrusciante's Avatar
    GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50) GodIsFrusciante will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chit genetics apart from my height (6'1 master)

narrow bone structure (wrists especially)
    small/average penor
    stores fat in face (not as bad as smitty tho)

jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000) jj1421 is just really nice. (+1000)
    in terms of my family yes... i come from a family of manlets
    in real life i am just average (apart from height)

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You give some you take some.
    I'm 6'2, blue eyes, blonde hair, put on muscle like no tomorrow and have great facial aesthethics... That said, I can't grow a proper beard, and I look homeless if I do, and my hair sucks ass. Also my hairline is ridiculous, look like a McDonalds fanatic.

iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iTunesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PMAPunk View Post
    No chicken pox? Good luck with your dying of adult chicken pox goals ***got.
    sucks brah.. you don't know how badly my mom tried to get me to catch that chit

My cousin got it and I remember I had to spend literally all my fcking time with them, sleep in the same bed etc.

I still never got it.

Smough-mode Engaged! Grizzlypanda's Avatar
    Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    hohoho a challenger. Vids?
    I'll see if I can get them from my comp-gym friends later and upload, will PM link
    ▄▄▄██ Lord of Leprechauns ██▄▄▄
    ■ Bench - 160 kg
    ■ Deadlift - 300 kg
    ■ Squat - 280 kg

■ Hearthstone Jhoski#2148, Angus#2417 (F2P Warrior WIP)

BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BEagle1984 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP, do you know how I knew you were red before entering?

AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000) AngryManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Torcida1911 View Post
    No broadcaster, no care
    Broadcasters are a one trick pony and it not like there aint plenty of BWC as well
    When will I learn...

*Napolean complex crew*
    * <6'0 manlet crew*

WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WorldWarZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nope

brb manlet
    brb hair going bye bye
    brb skinny fat
    brb everything

Not gonna make it bruhs.