Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)

going to try to fight speeding ticket with "innocent until proven guilty" (tips pls)

For those of you still dumb enough to think that an officers word trumps yours just because he is a police officer, please refrain from giving me advice.

as far as i know, the only real proof an officer can have with a speeding ticket is if he radar clocked you.

i am not 100% sure if this officer did or not. he was just in his car and on the ticket it says "approximate speed".

this cop was a douche and actually made me feel unsafe and i was not going 90 mph as he says i was.

tips bros.
    -even lifts
    -gonna make it or die trying crew
    -no fat chicks crew
    -#1 career thread creator

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by drFEEL View Post
    For those of you still dumb enough to think that an officers word trumps yours just because he is a police officer, please refrain from giving me advice.

as far as i know, the only real proof an officer can have with a speeding ticket is if he radar clocked you.

i am not 100% sure if this officer did or not. he was just in his car and on the ticket it says "approximate speed".

this cop was a douche and actually made me feel unsafe and i was not going 90 mph as he says i was.

tips bros.
    tip slow down

You might have figured out the perfect defense, all these years, all these speeding trials, all these tickets.

Cops hate him.
    Homerotic Modulator, Envious of Idiocy

WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000) WizardBoy1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    the legal system hates him

OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500) OPISAPHA is not very helpful. (-500)
    if you get a good lawyer they'll ask when the equipment was last calibrated, etc

If you argue it yourself the cop is going to say "I was going 70 mph and he passed me quite quickly" or something. Eyewitness testimony is evidence that can be used to prove you guilty and cops are qualified to estimate your speed so you're basically screwed brah.

best case, the cop has something better to do.

Registered User SkateAndDestroy's Avatar
    SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SkateAndDestroy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    OP I have this bookmarked from another thread maybe it will help you. Its supposed to be a 100% guarantee to get out of a ticket according to the OP. Who knows if it works.
    To Whom It May Concern,
    I received a letter claiming I committed a violation of a speeding law in the District of Columbia on 07/17/2012. As per the instructions, I am writing to plead ‘not guilty’ to this charge. Although this option is said to result in this matter going to court; it is my suggestion that the charges simply be dropped. This suggestion comes out of respect for tax payers, and my request that their hard earned money not be wasted in such proceedings. As there is no evidence of my involvement with this alleged ‘crime’, as well as the fact that I am not granted my 4th amendment right to face my ‘accuser’ (a camera); I see no way the government could prove my guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I also see find no legal requirement for me to implicate someone else in this process, as it is the government’s responsibility to prove a person’s guilt. It is also my 5th amendment right to remain silent on the matter.
    If it is the government’s decision to move forward in this matter, I would request copies of any evidence the prosecution may have of my involvement in the “offense”; as well as, all maintenance records for the camera(s) involved.
    Sincerely,
    (Your Name Here)
    BTW How fast were you going and what was the speed limit? Interested to see what cops in your city consider "speeding".

lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lebowski951 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    there are attorneys that handle this kind of thing, well worth the fee from my experience

Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mobraelite is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    good luck OP

when the prosecutor examines the officer he will ask what kind of qualifications he has in using the radar/laser he is equipped with and if they are all calibrated and accurate at the time that YOU were issued your ticket.. which they always are and they have it documented on paper

next they will ask the officer if how much training he received in traffic control and speed enforcement and if it still up to date .. which again is all up to date and in the officers favor that he is right in what he did

next you will lose any case you think you have because the officers training and qualification have more value than an ordinary citizen who "thinks" they can prove what the officer did was wrong

you will lose, the court backs the officer because he has all the credentials and can prove that you were speeding while you stand there looking like an idiot because you have no solid evidence or factual finding to prove in court
    *no crew* crew

FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000) FSUFAN11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good luck. Have fun in the bench trial where the officer's sworn testimony will the day.
    Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Lawyer Crew
    Misc Photography Crew

Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000) Who? is a name known to all. (+5000)
    May the force be with you.

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mobraelite View Post
    good luck OP

when the prosecutor examines the officer he will ask what kind of qualifications he has in using the radar/laser he is equipped with and if they are all calibrated and accurate at the time that YOU were issued your ticket.. which they always are and they have it documented on paper

next they will ask the officer if how much training he received in traffic control and speed enforcement and if it still up to date .. which again is all up to date and in the officers favor that he is right in what he did

next you will lose any case you think you have because the officers training and qualification have more value than an ordinary citizen who "thinks" they can prove what the officer did was wrong

you will lose, the court backs the officer because he has all the credentials and can prove that you were speeding while you stand there looking like an idiot because you have no solid evidence or factual finding to prove in court
    great post red
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    good luck OP

As always, it just comes down to showing your credentials.
    *No crews crew*

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by SkateAndDestroy View Post
    OP I have this bookmarked from another thread maybe it will help you. Its supposed to be a 100% guarantee to get out of a ticket according to the OP. Who knows if it works.

BTW How fast were you going and what was the speed limit? Interested to see what cops in your city consider "speeding".
    Statement is ridiculous and speeding is going faster than the posted speed limit.

Not sure if room ventilated and a hazardous material has spilled.

AVI at 175 from 4/2013 13nick31's Avatar
    13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000) 13nick31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Statement is ridiculous and speeding is going faster than the posted speed limit.

Or going under the posted limit.

Once saw a citation for 17 in a 35 mph zone.
    *Left Handed Crew*

"People once believed, that when someone dies, a crow carries their soul to the land of the dead. But sometimes, something so bad happens, that a terrible sadness is carried with it and the soul can't rest. Then sometimes, just sometimes the crow could bring that soul back to put the wrong things right."

Originally Posted by 13nick31 View Post
    Or going under the posted limit.

Once saw a citation for 17 in a 35 mph zone.
    Sure, impeding traffic

drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000) drFEEL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good luck OP

its not up to me to prove the officer is wrong, its up to him to prove he is right.

the burden of proof is on the state.

"qualifications" and "training" do not prove something beyond a reasonable doubt because humans make mistakes. like when he didnt put my damn address on my ticket and wrote that it was a 4 door and not a 2 door.

his grade school qualifications are supposed to ensure that he doesnt make those mistakes but look at that. intradesting
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

its not up to me to prove the officer is wrong, its up to him to prove he is right.

"qualifications" and "training" do not prove something beyond a reasonable doubt because humans make mistakes. like when he didnt put my damn address on my ticket and wrote that it was a 4 door and not a 2 door.

his grade school qualifications are supposed to ensure that he doesnt make those mistakes but look at that. intradesting
    Its traffic court, a civil function

preponderance of evidence (51%) not beyond a reasonable doubt

Insult away but your the one going to court. What you "think" is irrelevant.

what is ridiculous about it? these are all things that need to be in order for a police officer to have a solid case.

im willing to bet the majority of traffic violations could easily be fought with "innocent until proven guilty" because most traffic tickets are just what the officer sees. most officers dont even know the damn laws and are uneducated emotional *******s like the one i got.

an officer can write a ticket for anything. doesnt mean its true. there has to be a balance to protect from this. hence "innocent until proven guilty".
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thsker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

srs question, were you going above the speed limit?
    *No crews crew*

explain this
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000) DTreats is a complete loser! (-2000)

Lettuce be cereal here sheriff, traffic court is a joke and is only to make money for the state.

Fight it OP, iv been to court 6 times, won 3 lost 3, good luck.

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It isn't criminal court. You don't have to be proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

explain this
    speeding is not criminal

it is not a criminal court

it is a civil court

"Officer was he speeding?" Yes

just highlight and google preponderance of evidence

Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lamborg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do u have a red car op cuz i herd cops are racist against red cars

especially so if u have a spoiler and non-OEM wheels

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    speeding is not criminal

it is not a criminal court

it is a civil court

just highlight and google preponderance of evidence
    ^ memcop knows the scoop.

dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dcbone30 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    explain this
    It's not a criminal proceeding, the OPs guilt in this traffic violation takes less doubt to prove guilty/innocent. The burden of proof isn't as heavy, basically the judge will ask the officer what happened and his testimony is good enough.

As long as his testimony hits the elements of a speeding violation there's not much OP can do except show up and be respectful. It'll prob be lowered anyway.

SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000) SheriffBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DTreats View Post
    Lettuce be cereal here sheriff, traffic court is a joke and is only to make money for the state.

Fight it OP, iv been to court 6 times, won 3 lost 3, good luck.
    Call it a joke all you want.

Tell me what you think of traffic enforcement after a child in your family gets killed by a speeder in a school zone, by someone with your very same perspective.
    LEO

Right about now OP is saying Oh **** fml.

RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RickTrolled is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro, the cop was just mad because you weren't going fast enough. Should have been doing at least 100. Trust me, Cops is my favorite show.
    **New Jersey Crew**
    **Surfer Crew**
    **Never Watches Out His Comments Crew**
    **6 ft Tall In Boots Crew**

-I got 99 problems and they all miscers-

what makes you believe that an officers word trumps mine? because he has special "training"?
    -even lifts
    -no fat chicks crew

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Mouth Breathing DiddlemeDrogba's Avatar
    DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DiddlemeDrogba is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude the trick is to go 185+ so the police don't bother

*Uses pocket as napkin crew*