mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mvp00 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Would this help me get through my plateau?

so have been cutting for about 3 or 4 weeks and have dropped 5-6 pounds but have been stuck at 185 and 15% so i figure i need to drop to about 176-178 to get down to 10%. I was thinking to take a day out of the week and doing a atkins day maybe? buy a few meals breakfast, lunch, dinner since they are low carb and proportioned and maybe add some cardio?
    People talk crap I tell em don't mumble please

Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chreeschon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What'll help is a fat burner such as Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.

AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlexxVann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Chreeschon View Post
    What'll help is a fat burner such as Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite.
    Strong,

If you aren't losing weight then you mustn't be in a deficit.