Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can someone please send me a guest pass? thanks

gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gottk2x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Manupbrah View Post
    WoW was like that too tho. Leveling sucked and end game was where the true game was

No way man. Leveling was GOAT...it only sucked when having to lvl so many alts through the same shiet. First time through was amazing.

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iheartmoms View Post
    havent been playing really at all for some reason. already has the chore feeling to the quests. fuuuuar just gotta grind to 50 and experience dem dungeons/pvp
    Have you been mixing it up with your paths? or crafting? adventures? dungeons? pvp? housing? etc. I've got server first 50 on a few MMO's before however for WS I decided to do everything I can and try to enjoy it all the way to 50. With PvE being actually difficult at end game I really don't see the rush or need to get there asap because everyone will be hitting multiple progression walls in the first few months.

MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MeatyJeff is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    IF anyone has a spare quest pass, would appreciate it if I could give it a go. Wildstar is tempting to me as WoW keeps delaying WoD. PM please.

Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shaneomac0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poisyn View Post
    Reps for anyone who can spare one

Get me first, because i'm not a ******* and will rape you hard

Love you guys
    Dm'd you

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well end game is kind of cool. For those that don't know what its about ill give a little explanation.

To buy PvP gear you use PvP currency and you obviously earn it thru doing any sort of PvP that's kind of normal. There's different sets of gear, one you can buy right away then higher sets you can buy with rating. You start at 1200 and the next set is only at 1500 so its not a huge jump.

Cool thing is PvE endgame. Once you hit 50 your XP bar gets replaced with a bar for Elder points. Every time the bar levels up full with elder points you get 1 elder gem and it starts over again ( it moves a lot faster than XP bar). You can earn 140 elder gems a week. You buy end game gear with elder gems. You have to unlock certain things to buy the gear also like killing a dungeon boss or getting gold on an adventure mode ect. First set is basically just clearing some adventures and dungeons which you do anyways.

Cool thing is you get elder points from doing ANYTHING. You get them from adventures and dungeons, Daily quests, killing mobs, I think you even get them from PvP. You can chose how you want to play endgame instead of being stuck doing daily's....play however you want and get the same thing.

I ran about 4 adventure modes ( completed 2 because one is really rally buggy ) and I did 1 daily quest ( did the rest to level from 49 - 50 so only had 1 left ) and ended up with 34 Elder gems for the day.

This might be helpful...shows why guilds probably wont even be gettng into raids for quite a while. Everyone has to do all this before entering. Can you imagine 20 and even 40 people getting all this done? If people hit 50 last week and still had enough time to grind out 140 Elder Gems they would just be able to move onto step 3 this week.

------EDIT now that I look at it I don't think its really too hard. Mostly finding world bosses and killing them...finding a few world events and completing them, the Dominion/Exile rep might take a while i'm not sure. I can see people getting into the raids in the next week or two.

Last edited by poonpounder311; 06-07-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dunno why people have been complaining about leveling so much...seriously it's completely fine. feels way better than wow where you get, "go here kill 20 of these creatures", instead you download one addon and it points to what you've got to do. heaps of the quests are really easy and aren't just kill **** over and over. you can even hand in a lot of quests through your phone thing without going back to the hub. literally the whole levelling experience is like the new style of wow quests which have vehicles and ****, srs. it's really well done. I've got like 4 classes to level 10 and one to 15 and I haven't even been annoyed once. just pretty much faceroll easy quests and learn your class abilities while pvping in between for sick XP. GG

mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mackave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ww.youtube.com/watch?v=rafI5e97QPc

iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    Well end game is kind of cool. For those that don't know what its about ill give a little explanation.

To buy PvP gear you use PvP currency and you obviously earn it thru doing any sort of PvP that's kind of normal. There's different sets of gear, one you can buy right away then higher sets you can buy with rating. You start at 1200 and the next set is only at 1500 so its not a huge jump.

Cool thing is PvE endgame. Once you hit 50 your XP bar gets replaced with a bar for Elder points. Every time the bar levels up full with elder points you get 1 elder gem and it starts over again ( it moves a lot faster than XP bar). You can earn 140 elder gems a week. You buy end game gear with elder gems. You have to unlock certain things to buy the gear also like killing a dungeon boss or getting gold on an adventure mode ect. First set is basically just clearing some adventures and dungeons which you do anyways.

Cool thing is you get elder points from doing ANYTHING. You get them from adventures and dungeons, Daily quests, killing mobs, I think you even get them from PvP. You can chose how you want to play endgame instead of being stuck doing daily's....play however you want and get the same thing.

I ran about 4 adventure modes ( completed 2 because one is really rally buggy ) and I did 1 daily quest ( did the rest to level from 49 - 50 so only had 1 left ) and ended up with 34 Elder gems for the day.

This might be helpful...shows why guilds probably wont even be gettng into raids for quite a while. Everyone has to do all this before entering. Can you imagine 20 and even 40 people getting all this done? If people hit 50 last week and still had enough time to grind out 140 Elder Gems they would just be able to move onto step 3 this week.

------EDIT now that I look at it I don't think its really too hard. Mostly finding world bosses and killing them...finding a few world events and completing them, the Dominion/Exile rep might take a while i'm not sure. I can see people getting into the raids in the next week or two.
    Fffffffffffffff looks epic. Thats motivation for me to grind out this leveling and hit 50

Originally Posted by aesthetics24 View Post
    dunno why people have been complaining about leveling so much...seriously it's completely fine. feels way better than wow where you get, "go here kill 20 of these creatures", instead you download one addon and it points to what you've got to do. heaps of the quests are really easy and aren't just kill **** over and over. you can even hand in a lot of quests through your phone thing without going back to the hub. literally the whole levelling experience is like the new style of wow quests which have vehicles and ****, srs. it's really well done. I've got like 4 classes to level 10 and one to 15 and I haven't even been annoyed once. just pretty much faceroll easy quests and learn your class abilities while pvping in between for sick XP. GG
    Idk brah just not enjoying it for some reason. The world isn't as good as I thought it was, can't really get sucked into it. Didn't come into this game looking for a leveling experience though, if I wanted that I would go roll an alt on GW2. Just want dat der endgame

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So i tried the game on my guest pass.

Things i liked:

1) Lore
    2) Combat
    3) Questing was decent
    4) Movements are more fluid

Thing i hated:

1) TERRIBLE fukin optimization. I can run BF4 on medium at 50-60fps yet i can barely run this game on medium without going sub-25fps ? U wot m8, hope they fix this chit. Any brahs got tips to increase FPS without turning the game into some n64 resolution failboat ? People with high-end might tell me to upgrade my rig, it's fine where it's at and i shouldn't need a fukin 500$ graphic card to run a cartoon game with limited physics on medium lmao.
    Lurker for 2 years before registering crew
    Gives tutoring classes in college just to meet sloots crew
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) breezyo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brazzah View Post
    So i tried the game on my guest pass.

Things i liked:

1) Lore
    2) Combat
    3) Questing was decent
    4) Movements are more fluid

Thing i hated:

1) TERRIBLE fukin optimization. I can run BF4 on medium at 50-60fps yet i can barely run this game on medium without going sub-25fps ? U wot m8, hope they fix this chit. Any brahs got tips to increase FPS without turning the game into some n64 resolution failboat ? People with high-end might tell me to upgrade my rig, it's fine where it's at and i shouldn't need a fukin 500$ graphic card to run a cartoon game with limited physics on medium lmao.
    what specs you've?

have you made sure drivers are up to date?

Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brazzah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by breezyo View Post
    what specs you've?

have you made sure drivers are up to date?
    Amd 8-core processor
    AMD HD7750 2GB
    8gb of ram...

Lol i read forums and it's a well known issue with AMD users. The game is only optimized for nvidia for now, patch is coming soon hahaha
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50) uniboob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I want to try this out, ESO was a letdown. Any guest passes?

MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiamiLife305 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brazzah View Post

Reason I gave up on the Beta and never bought the game

poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    For as good as PvE is in this game PvP is fukin terrible. It may be my ****ty class mixed with the fact that it seems Exile rape Dominion but I've never taken it up the angus this bad.

1-49 I was 1 win 16 losses
    lvl 50 I'm 0 win 20 losses

*** Esper is TERRIBLE in PVP. Every class is so mobile while you have to stand still and hope your narrow ass telegraph hits.

/rant
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Strong *******s in Wildstar forums telling AMD users to basically phuck off and that a 2gb 7750 is not enough for this game. WTF. GAME LOOKS LIKE MY ASS ON ULTRA AND I NEED A HIGH END CARD FOR IT ?

Lol @ neckbeards in that board srs. Good thing the admins acknowledged the cotdamn optimization problems on AMD cards. At least.
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) alex1227 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anybody got a NA guest pass? Much appreciated..

OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000) OhioStateBucki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For as good as PvE is in this game PvP is fukin terrible. It may be my ****ty class mixed with the fact that it seems Exile rape Dominion but I've never taken it up the angus this bad.

*** Esper is TERRIBLE in PVP. Every class is so mobile while you have to stand still and hope your narrow ass telegraph hits.

/rant
    Haven't lost a BG yet, played around 10 of them. Only two were with guildies. I'm on Dominion as well. I'd say look at your build and adjust it for pvp...my spellslinger leveling build got me rocked by good players but switching in some different skills changed things drastically.
    bermensch

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded. Give substance to their fears.

KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000) KC2892 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hated the beta, loving launch. Currently playing with a guest pass but I'll be buying it tonight. I am actually really enjoying PvP, playing as a Medic is fun as fuk. If you guys want a "revolutionary leveling experience" go play Guild Wars 2, we all saw how "amazing level experiences" save games... This game hands down has the most end game content available day 1 than probably any MMO released ever. Of course the leveling experience isn't going to be 10/10 when they put so much time and focus into how open and available the game is in the end.
    Kansas Misc Crew
    6k+ Crew
    Chiefs - Royals - Sporting KC

Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuark dat dere spellslinger. only lvl 15 but top dmg every bg feels good man
    Agar.io crew
    EDM crew
    Always Pick 3 Crew
    Fishing Crew
    https://soundcloud.com/dropyobanana
    Neg people who abuse srs tag crew

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/rant
    Exile rape Dominion on my server too. I think it is mainly because more PvE/Roleplayers are choosing Dominion in WS. It isn't that big of a deal at the moment though, there are a lot of good PvPrs who are playing casual and won't be 50 for a while. And some classes may be stronger than others until they are 50 and/or geared properly for certain stats/builds. Battlegrounds have always been terrible with randoms so if you can't find a premade it would be less rage worthy doing warplots or arena. As for Esper, I switch to healing for battlegrounds because heals are OP.

Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manupbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I play in Pergo. or prego. or something as dominion
    Agar.io crew
    EDM crew
    Always Pick 3 Crew
    Fishing Crew

Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

/rant

I have 6 buddies playing with me regularly and the one who has the most trouble (despite being an MMO/PvP vet) is playing Esper. He seems to take damage really easily in dungeons/PvP, which i guess is normal for a cloth class. But the Spellsinger who plays with us seems to be more mobile, do as much damage and just be overall better despite the guy playing him being pretty new to MMOs. Needing to stand still in PvP/PvE in this game is deadly.

Told him to reroll Spellslinger. Don't think he will though, so hopefully they make Espers a little more competitive or a lot might be turned off if it persists like that in endgame. I'm liking my medic so far.

Originally Posted by Rectify View Post
    I have 6 buddies playing with me regularly and the one who has the most trouble (despite being an MMO/PvP vet) is playing Esper. He seems to take damage really easily in dungeons/PvP, which i guess is normal for a cloth class. But the Spellsinger who plays with us seems to be more mobile, do as much damage and just be overall better despite the guy playing him being pretty new to MMOs. Needing to stand still in PvP/PvE in this game is deadly.

Told him to reroll Spellslinger. Don't think he will though, so hopefully they make Espers a little more competitive or a lot might be turned off if it persists like that in endgame. I'm liking my medic so far.
    For PvE I'm always #1 in damage for the vet adventures and dungeons, its just PvP that's rough. I'm going to try switching to heals in PvP and see how that ends up.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000) aesthetics24 is a name known to all. (+5000)

/rant
    haven't tried esper in pvp but I can imagine they'd be pretty garbage. should try spellslinger, theyre crazy fun. doing almost 200k damage in the 6-14 bracket and am winning most games. brb run around shooting **** doing insane damage with good mobility dasitmane. stalker is also fun in pvp so i'd give that a go

Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    For PvE I'm always #1 in damage for the vet adventures and dungeons, its just PvP that's rough. I'm going to try switching to heals in PvP and see how that ends up.
    Yeah, i mean his damage is fine but i was more talking from a healer perspective. Since he's standing still a lot he often finds himself away from most of the other group members which makes him miss out on some of the group/AoE heals i do. I have to run around like a mad kunt to heal everyone, but i only have so much range.

If he gets the chance to hit people in PvP without being focussed, he does some sick damage, but so does our Spellslinger. I just don't seem a real upside on Esper compared to SS.

He put "Bolster" in his build after much tweaking and said it's pretty OP for PvP side-healing, but wasn't too impressed with most of the other Support abilities. Feel free to link a good build when you find it and i'll pass it on.

iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iheartmoms is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Manupbrah View Post
    fuark dat dere spellslinger. only lvl 15 but top dmg every bg feels good man
    yup, just took my lvl 14 ss in PVP and destroyed everyone. op

Okay so after tweaking a chit ton of options and ingame files, i could get the game to run on a 25-40fps range depending on the zone, which makes it somewhat playable. Got to level 6 so far, liking it.

Leveling seems extremely fast...just killing monsters makes the bar go up quickly. No wonder people hit 50 after 24-30 hours only lol
    Last edited by Brazzah; 06-08-2014 at 11:09 PM.
    No respect for Wks crew
    Crypto bros crew

fuark not sure what to level to 50...both SS and stalker at 14 now, feel like SS is stronger in pvp but I like the burst and stealth with stalker....wut do

Originally Posted by aesthetics24 View Post
    fuark not sure what to level to 50...both SS and stalker at 14 now, feel like SS is stronger in pvp but I like the burst and stealth with stalker....wut do
    you can't determine which class is good at pvp at lvl 14 brah. Realize it's kind of like WoW or any other "good game", the game is balanced for Lvl 50s.
    Agar.io crew
    EDM crew
    Always Pick 3 Crew
    Fishing Crew