SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pork Rind Protein

I've been eating pork rinds on occasion as a snack during work, and they seem to be decent in macros at about 4g fat and 8g protein per serving, but the protein is asterisked with some text that says 'not a significant source of protein'. I did some research, and it sounds like the protein comes mostly from collagen, which is regarded as being low quality protein since it lacks many essential amino acids. Further research told me that protein on nutritional labels is asterisked like that if its efficiency is 40% or less than that of casein. (Could be some governmental bro science, I don't know)

I'm looking for opinions on how to count this protein as far as hitting daily macros goes.

cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cls91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are consuming eggs, meat, fish, dairy, whey, etc. regularly (ie. complete proteins), then do not worry about it and track it as the 8g given on the label.

Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by cls91 View Post
    If you are consuming eggs, meat, fish, dairy, whey, etc. regularly (ie. complete proteins), then do not worry about it and track it as the 8g given on the label.
    This ^

http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/he...Pork_Rinds.php

Pork rinds seem fine to me. Just track it as you normally would.
    1. Married crew * Left handed crew * Poetry crew * Always pick 4 crew * D&D crew * No cellphone crew
    3. Grelko is currently being renovated, please leave a message at the beep
    4. Quest - Searching for the holy grail of 50/30/20 High carb
    5. No supplement diet
    7. Started Feb 2012 @ 250 lbs 31% BF
    8. Down to 178.8 lbs summer of 2015
    9. Restarted April 13th, 2020 at 224.5 lbs
    10. Going for ??? 5% BF ?
    11. Long term goal 235 lbs @ 8-12% BF
    12. *Twelve line crew*

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Lol, mens health ^
    Eat the damn yolk.

Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000) Grelko is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Lol, mens health ^
    First link I saw lol. Atleast it has some info about the type of fats in pork rinds, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/ this 1 should be alot better since it breaks down the actual vitamins/minerals etc.
    1. Married crew * Left handed crew * Poetry crew * Always pick 4 crew * D&D crew * No cellphone crew
    5. No supplement diet
    12. *Twelve line crew*

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Grelko View Post
    First link I saw lol. Atleast it has some info about the type of fats in pork rinds, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it.

http://nutritiondata.self.com/ this 1 should be alot better since it breaks down the actual vitamins/minerals etc.
    Lol, I hate mens health man.
    Eat the damn yolk.

DBWinston has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First off your meal plans are weak af. If you want to make lean muscles gains you need to keep your t levels high as possible by masturbating at least 2x's before you eat a meal every mourning. I would say (have sex) but considering the meal plan i just read, you're probably not getting any female attention at all. Next step. I need you to forget everything you think you know, and everything these loser are telling you. Listen to someone who knows what their talking about and is making consistent gains every month. Thats 1 lb of the leanest muscle gains anyone has ever seen every month. 3rd-ly protein & fat are vital in create the ultimate physique. I eat 2 lbs of elk meat & 2 lbs of chicken every day with rice and beans. So man up figure out your macro-nutrients via caloric intake and follow my page for more tips on becoming a god amongst men such as yourself.

Originally Posted by DBWinston View Post
    First off your meal plans are weak af. OP never actually said what the meal plans are, unless you include "a snack on occasion" as a full workup for all of the meal plans

If you want to make lean muscles gains you need to keep your t levels high as possible by masturbating at least 2x's before you eat a meal every mourning. Yes T levels are important in building muscle, but you don't NEED to masturbate atleast 2x times before you eat a meal every morning. Unless there have been very long term studies with millions of people testing this theory, and it would need to include the T levels of females also. Even still, everyone is different.

I would say (have sex) but considering the meal plan i just read, you're probably not getting any female attention at all. You shouldn't be so quick to judge people by what they choose to eat and not eat. For all you know, OP might get more female attention than everyone on here.

Next step. I need you to forget everything you think you know, and everything these loser are telling you. That's the OP's choice. People that choose to reply to the posts other people make "usually" try to help in regards to the question that has been asked

Listen to someone who knows what their talking about and is making consistent gains every month. Thats 1 lb of the leanest muscle gains anyone has ever seen every month. I'm not saying much about this because I don't have the information to accurately tell if you are being serious about the "leanest muscle gains", but I can't disprove this either.

3rd-ly protein & fat are vital in create the ultimate physique. This is plausible, but new/different studies are going on constantly and may disprove certain older studies over time. Ex: Over the years studies have "proved" that egg yolks are bad, then good, then bad again, now they're good for you again.

I eat 2 lbs of elk meat & 2 lbs of chicken every day with rice and beans. So man up figure out your macro-nutrients via caloric intake This actually seems like a good way to cut/bulk depending on the accuracy of complete proteins vs amino breakdown, compared to what is actually required for your body, the macro split in regards to your weight, metabolism etc, this may work for you, but then again everyone's different.

follow my page for more tips on becoming a god amongst men such as yourself. Most of the information on nutrition, macro breakdown, calorie deficit/surplus, recipes, different exercises, supplements, and a ton of other extremely useful information can be found on this site. But still, good luck getting yourself more followers because, if your tips and information is as useful as you claim it to be, then you should do very well.
    Couple bolded parts for you to read if you choose to. BTW, this is quite the post for just joining this month.

In the long run, if you are in it for nutrition and health, you would most likely want to get the proper amount of certain vitamins/minerals, calories "according to your TDEE" and have a well rounded diet that is specifically made for your body to be at its best (Good luck, even nutrition experts/dietitians don't have the perfect diet) .

If you are in it for bodybuilding "I'm trying to compete within the next few years" then you may require more certain vitamins/minerals, and perhaps slightly different macros which would help you gain more muscle mass depending on your training regimen.

If you want a snack every once in a while, it should be fine OP. Everything in moderation.
    5. No supplement diet
    12. *Twelve line crew*

SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanM4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Grelko View Post
    Couple bolded parts for you to read if you choose to. BTW, this is quite the post for just joining this month.

In the long run, if you are in it for nutrition and health, you would most likely want to get the proper amount of certain vitamins/minerals, calories "according to your TDEE" and have a well rounded diet that is specifically made for your body to be at its best (Good luck, even nutrition experts/dietitians don't have the perfect diet) .

If you are in it for bodybuilding "I'm trying to compete within the next few years" then you may require more certain vitamins/minerals, and perhaps slightly different macros which would help you gain more muscle mass depending on your training regimen.

If you want a snack every once in a while, it should be fine OP. Everything in moderation.
    Err, I think you bit pretty hard on a troll post. I know it's fine, was just looking for opinions on whether to count all the grams of protein toward daily minimum of protein since the protein in collagen is of very low quality.

wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wendel34 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like pork rinds when i a craving something cruncky

Dump a bunch or red hot on it to flavor it up
    Now forgive my sin once more and pray to the LORD your God to take this deadly plague away from me.”
    Exodus 10:16-18

Originally Posted by wendel34 View Post
    I like pork rinds when i a craving something cruncky

Dump a bunch or red hot on it to flavor it up

Family Dollar has regular, hot, or barbque, but I go to Kretchmar's when I need some extra carbs lol
    5. No supplement diet
    12. *Twelve line crew*

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They're actually not a source of much protein in the usual sense given the remarkably poor amino acid profile, which is why labeling requirements call for a disclaimer about protein content.

fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fate0311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DBWinston View Post
    First off your meal plans are weak af. If you want to make lean muscles gains you need to keep your t levels high as possible by masturbating at least 2x's before you eat a meal every mourning. I would say (have sex) but considering the meal plan i just read, you're probably not getting any female attention at all. Next step. I need you to forget everything you think you know, and everything these loser are telling you. Listen to someone who knows what their talking about and is making consistent gains every month. Thats 1 lb of the leanest muscle gains anyone has ever seen every month. 3rd-ly protein & fat are vital in create the ultimate physique. I eat 2 lbs of elk meat & 2 lbs of chicken every day with rice and beans. So man up figure out your macro-nutrients via caloric intake and follow my page for more tips on becoming a god amongst men such as yourself.
    mirin