Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by so-tex View Post
    O.K. I'm just a dumb fuking Texan Who happens to be a patriot. on my way home today, I saw some people that were proudly displaying the Mexico flag with a sign that said 'down with the gringos'. I stopped, got out of my truck, and confronted them. Out comes a dude, and I kicked him under the knee, and he went down. I had a scuffle with one of the other ones and it didn't end well for him. The other ones stood around like a bunch of pu$$ies . The only thing I regret is not taking that fuking flag and stomping it into the ground.

Chingow, I did take that flag, and it's still in the floorboard in my truck.
    Such a bad ass.

FTR, no real patriot will attempt to limit the freedom of others.

Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    ?????
    I think in this analogy, the Flag is your mother, and flying another flag is like calling her a whore. It doesn't really make sense, but just roll with it.

JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JediRN has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry buddy, I'm the one who crossed the line to your response. Forgive me, but I was pretty pissed at the situation and time. I apologize.
    no worries, you're story made my little leftist leaning liberal heart bleed with JOY and PRIDE.

why?
    Patriotism>Politics

as an aside,
    I don't know why, but a few days ago I decided to research how many US soldiers, and who, died in Vietnam on my B-Day. It's very humbling to know that on the very day I was born, 11 servicemen died in Vietnam. For some reason that just hits me right in the feels.
    Last edited by JediRN; 05-26-2014 at 06:04 PM.
    A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.

Muhammad Ali

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post
    ?????
    I'm pretty sure if I called you mom a whore to you face, you would probably 'clean my clock'. Pretty much the same way I feel about our flag.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Such a bad ass.

FTR, no real patriot will attempt to limit the freedom of others.
    Not a bad ass at all. I'm not for limiting freedom at all, but if some phaggot is disrespecting the flag they either A) Desrve an ass whoopin. Or B) Need to GTFO of this country. Look, there are times I disagree with our policies, politics, ect. In fact, there are times I am downright ashamed of some of the things we do here, but this is our country and the flag means a great deal to me. I guess I took too many history classes, or maybe it's because I am a flag waiving, clinging to my guns and God religious fanatic. Anyway, I'll just leave this here. Happy Memorial Day.
    I like to ride my horses and shoot my guns

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a bad ass at all. I'm not for limiting freedom at all, but if some phaggot is disrespecting the flag they either A) Desrve an ass whoopin. Or B) Need to GTFO of this country.Look, there are times I disagree with our policies, politics, ect. In fact, there are times I am downright ashamed of some of the things we do here, but this is our country and the flag means a great deal to me. I guess I took too many history classes, or maybe it's because I am a flag waiving, clinging to my guns and God religious fanatic. Anyway, I'll just leave this here. Happy Memorial Day.
    The flag is... nothing. It's a flag

I, JM, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

Too few people seem to really understand what that truly means.

NOTE: I don't fly any banner, I own no firearms, nor am I religious. It seemed to matter to you since you made mention of it... not sure how it's relevant.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes, a flag as a piece of cloth may not be that significant, but it symbolizes many different things to many
    different people.

Hope this doesn't sound too cheesy, but we have always used symbols and adornments to display what tribe or
    group we belong to. It represents who we are, what we stand for , and the struggles we went through. It's part of us.
    An attack on the flag is, in other words, a giant fu to everything about you and I suspect most will take offense
    to this for some time to come still.

That's how I see it anyways.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We all have things we are passionate about, which someone else thinks is pointless.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    We all have things we are passionate about, which someone else thinks is pointless.
    Pointless post.
    I'm a sad little man

True enough, but you will have to excuse me if I find it a bit odd that someone would get upset over the desecration of a symbol, and pay absolutely no mind to what that symbol actually stands for.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would get upset if someone desecrated bacon.
    Hell. I'd get pissed if they overcooked my steak.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    True enough, but you will have to excuse me if I find it a bit odd that someone would get upset over the desecration of a symbol, and pay absolutely no mind to what that symbol actually stands for.
    I don't actually find it that odd that folks get upset over it, as I believe most think it, and what it stands for when desecrated are one in the same. I simply choose not to engage those who would desecrate it because I think it plays into their agenda.

I am not going to say I don't care one way or the other about the flag (total indifference), because that is not honest, and would prefer other forms of protest be used. I will not however let those who do it control my behavior/response to it.
    Last edited by Brackneyc; 05-26-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People do whatever people do, for whatever reason pleases them

Choose your battles wisely. There's far too many of them.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just like people posting on facebook about today and being so dramatic and over sensitive..this story is no different. How about we just enjoy the day and move on? How about not worrying so much about flags and worry about getting our country back.Boot every illegal out.Bring back our factories and health care. Lower prices. Keep our fuels for US and screw other countries.Start public executions,teaching others THIS is what will happen if you act a fool. Start giving parents the right to beat the f^&k out of their kids if needed. Close off welfare after a certain time of use or abuse..Lets worry with things that matter. Our country is freaking lost right now..we are going to be taken over not only by China,but people coming across the boarders..Screw the importance of this day or a flag UNTIL we get things right..now im off to eat some hot dogs,chips,and have a coke and a smile..peace.

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't actually find it that odd that folks get upset over it, as I believe most think it, and what it stands for when desecrated are one in the same. I simply choose not to engage those who would desecrate it because I think it plays into their agenda.

I am not going to say I don't care one way or the other about the flag (total indifference), because that is not honest, and would prefer other forms of protest be used. I will not however let those who do it control my behavior/response to it.
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    People do whatever people do, for whatever reason pleases them

Choose your battles wisely. There's far too many of them.
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    I would get upset if someone desecrated bacon.
    Hell. I'd get pissed if they overcooked my steak.
    /thread
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikieson View Post
    Just like people posting on facebook about today and being so dramatic and over sensitive..this story is no different. How about we just enjoy the day and move on? How about not worrying so much about flags and worry about getting our country back.Boot every illegal out.Bring back our factories and health care. Lower prices. Keep our fuels for US and screw other countries.Start public executions,teaching others THIS is what will happen if you act a fool. Start giving parents the right to beat the f^&k out of their kids if needed. Close off welfare after a certain time of use or abuse..Lets worry with things that matter. Our country is freaking lost right now..we are going to be taken over not only by China,but people coming across the boarders..Screw the importance of this day or a flag UNTIL we get things right..now im off to eat some hot dogs,chips,and have a coke and a smile..peace.
    Thank you for imparting your wisdom upon this thread, though I think you hit empty by the third word.
    I'm a sad little man

so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) so-tex has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

NOTE: I don't fly any banner, I own no firearms, nor am I religious. It seemed to matter to you since you made mention of it... not sure how it's relevant.
    I was being facetious and you know it. You should probably add this to your sig.

Proponent of reason. Oncebitten's Avatar
    Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    I served in the Marines and neither I nor most of the guys I served with really gave two $hits about the flag. It's just a symbol. We didn't serve because of the flag, we served because we believed in the ideals and freedoms that this country holds dear. If someone wants to burn the flag to protest some injustice (either real or imagined), go right ahead. It's that freedom that I hold dear, not some random cloth symbol.

It's also been my experience that most of the rabid protectors of the flag never served a day in uniform. How ironic...

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So you don't believe in freedoms unless they are the ones you like? The man is making a choice that the people he is fighting with should not have the same freedoms he has. Veterans, true Veterans who believe in the Constitution and not the trailer park redneck version of America, would be glad to see him fighting for what he believes and for these other people to be defending what they believe.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Oncebitten View Post
    I served in the Marines and neither I nor most of the guys I served with really gave two $hits about the flag. It's just a symbol. We didn't serve because of the flag, we served because we believed in the ideals and freedoms that this country holds dear. If someone wants to burn the flag to protest some injustice (either real or imagined), go right ahead. It's that freedom that I hold dear, not some random cloth symbol.

It's also been my experience that most of the rabid protectors of the flag never served a day in uniform. How ironic...

Salute to you sir. This is not about a piece of cloth. It's about a person's rights.
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide

This^^ has no relevance to how passionate someone is, or is not about it imo.

Serving in the armed forces does not grant you any more rights to patriotism or rights than those chose/choose not to serve.

Originally Posted by tomnationwide View Post
    So you don't believe in freedoms unless they are the ones you like? The man is making a choice that the people he is fighting with should not have the same freedoms he has. Veterans, true Veterans who believe in the Constitution and not the trailer park redneck version of America, would be glad to see him fighting for what he believes and for these other people to be defending what they believe.
    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." ~Evelyn Beatrice Hall~

Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000) Oncebitten is just really nice. (+1000)
    This^^ has no relevance to how passionate someone is, or is not about it imo.
    I suppose if you never served you might miss the irony of it.

I suppose if you never served you might miss the irony of it.
    You are suggesting that those who served should be more outraged than someone who has not?

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wonder how many countries this would be an issue in? You think if you were to go to say Russia and drive around with an American flag with Down with Ruskies, do you think you would get very far? You'd be beaten, tortured, and probably worse. I really couldn't careless if someone displays there flag, but saying down with gringos is just an invitation for a fight. They got what they were instigating.

You are suggesting that those who served should be more outraged than someone who has not?
    Not at all. I'm saying its been my experience that those who served are typically less outraged. Thus the irony.

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I wonder how many countries this would be an issue in? You think if you were to go to say Russia and drive around with an American flag with Down with Ruskies, do you think you would get very far? You'd be beaten, tortured, and probably worse.
    You mean those countries with severe human rights issues? We want to emulate them why?

I really couldn't careless if someone displays there flag, but saying down with gringos is just an invitation for a fight. They got what they were instigating.
    Sure... and I'm sure you could use this excuse to throw a punch at anyone. It's nothing more than rationalizing violent behavior over some feigned insult that has zero impact on your life.

There are other ways to get involved, but those take a real effort.

Not at all. I'm saying its been my experience that those who served are typically less outraged. Thus the irony.
    I have seen it (outrage) come from both vets and non-vets. I don't know who has shown more or less of it to be honest. As a population, apathy tends to run high on most topics, best I can tell. A little outrage on certain topics might do everyone some good.

stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000) stainersxm is just really nice. (+1000)
    We do live in a society i nwhich people act in ways we cannot explain nor know why they act, but then again this is only one of the stories that happen from all that have never surfaced.

pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ummm, no. They don't protect our 'freedoms' first of all, that is what our CONSTITUTION is for. Not our military. Our military is for the PROTECTION of our country, something that hasen't been needed since PEARL HARBOR. Nothing is off limits for ridicule unless its racial, which is illegal. According to your logic, our soldiers protect our freedom, right? Well our 'freedoms' include ridiculing whatever flag we want. Stop being such a gun toting nationalist, its creepy. Like it or not, the only person in the wrong here is the 'veteran' assaulting the protester which is against what any soldier pledges when they are sworn into the United States armed forces. He broke the law and made himself look like an idiot.

Originally Posted by pijef View Post
    Ummm, no. They don't protect our 'freedoms' first of all, that is what our CONSTITUTION is for. Not our military. Our military is for the PROTECTION of our country, something that hasen't been needed since PEARL HARBOR. Nothing is off limits for ridicule unless its racial, which is illegal. According to your logic, our soldiers protect our freedom, right? Well our 'freedoms' include ridiculing whatever flag we want. Stop being such a gun toting nationalist, its creepy. Like it or not, the only person in the wrong here is the 'veteran' assaulting the protester which is against what any soldier pledges when they are sworn into the United States armed forces. He broke the law and made himself look like an idiot.
    Cool sig. Too bad you lied about the fap part.

Originally Posted by pijef View Post

So we no longer need a military? Good to know.