Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000) ProMeraSports is just really nice. (+1000)

***ProMera Sports looking to add a REP***

Interested in joining the ProMera Sports team? Well, you clicked on the right thread.

ProMera Sports is looking to add another rep to the ProMera Sports BB.com team.

To apply:

Please answer the following questions:

- Why do you want to become a rep for ProMera Sports?

- How much time do you spend on the bb.com forums?

- Why you would make a great asset to our team?

- How is your supplement/ingredient knowledge?

- What supplements do you currently use?

- Do you have any logging experience?

- How active are you on social media?

#TeamProMera

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck to those that apply!!

woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woolegend21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let's see some apps guys

This is definitely a opportunity you should not pass up!
    Free Agent

kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great opportunity to become a better you. Looking forward to seeing new members of the team!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com Special Offers:

Save 20% on Con-Cret!! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html

Save 20% on Pump-Xtrem!! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/promera-sports/beta-cret-2.html

Buy 1x Capsi-Blast, Get 1 FREE! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/promera-sports/capsi-blast.html

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

IG: kcharp7

erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

I'd love to become a rep some day probably dont have enough knowledge on the ingredients just yet im on the bb.com alot but no other social media site I do however think I would be a great with advertising im learning Photoshop and am overflowing with ideas all day long anyways I'll support have a few logs ahead and don't want to let anyone down
    Attached Images

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Love the product this might get me working on the forums more thinking but carb depleted
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cphunter70 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great opportunity to work with an awesome company and team!
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**
    *INFJ Crew*

akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Would like to help and be part of a team that has nice products. I enjoy interacting with people about supplements and this would be a great fit for me.

I spend a lot of time on the forums daily. Hours!

Pretty easy going, active, and will be part of the team.

I'd say average but definitely not great i suppose many people would have me beat here

I use many supplements. Cellucor whey, universal storm, I Force Hemavol but i have many more in my house i am going to start using cutler nutrition amino pump and controlled labs purple wraath soon. Those are just some of the supplements i use i have many more.

Yes i do i did a few logs and i am starting another one on purple wraath.
    here is my first ever log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1231474153

I am active on twitter, youtube, instagram and ********. I use youtube for video reviews here is a link you could check it out.
    www.youtube.com/akirillychev
    Last edited by akirillychev; 05-21-2014 at 01:07 PM.

DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Personally I believe in your products. I have used gluta-tren and gluta-blast (Thanks Chris!). They are both outstanding and effective supplements. They have helped with my recovery and sustaining my gains during a cut. In addition, the company culture of ProMera is very proactive with the fitness community, which I see as beneficial for both the company and consumer. I have seen videos and pics of the ProMera booth at the LA Fit Expo where people are actively engaging with company reps. This solidifies relationships and brings more people together in the world of fitness, and makes everything more fun!

Miscers going to misc. I’ve been on this forum since 2006. Depending on the day, I can spend more time or less, but I average 45min to an hr atleast.

I feel that I would be a great asset because I genuinely enjoy the fitness lifestyle and culture. As a rep, I see myself engaging with others that are passionate and highly interested in this way of life. This is something I can relate with people on a personal level, by informing and helping others.

I have experience working in the fitness industry. I’ve worked at a commercial gym as a personal trainer and salesman. I have met many great people as part of my career. Being in this industry, I feel there is unlimited potential to bring out the best in everyone and create a fun atmosphere.

And I am from LA Misc !

#dasitmane

I have studied and read about supplements on my own time. I am very big on taking a scientific and objective approach to things, rather than just give consumers flashy marketing ads and claims. The proof is in the pudding (science). Numbers and results don’t lie.

Whey, Multi, Fish Oil, Co-q10, Cissus, Lion’s mane.

During my contest prep, I kept a written journal of my workouts and eating habits. I also recorded how I felt that day in terms of mood, energy and performance.

I have an instagram.

Come check it out at www.instagram.com/mr_dlu
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Misc Crypto Crew***

erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erictovar80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink

Originally Posted by DavidL913 View Post

Personally I believe in your products. I have used gluta-tren and gluta-blast (Thanks Chris!). They are both outstanding and effective supplements. They have helped with my recovery and sustaining my gains during a cut. In addition, the company culture of ProMera is very proactive with the fitness community, which I see as beneficial for both the company and consumer. I have seen videos and pics of the ProMera booth at the LA Fit Expo where people are actively engaging with company reps. This solidifies relationships and brings more people together in the world of fitness, and makes everything more fun!

Miscers going to misc. I’ve been on this forum since 2006. Depending on the day, I can spend more time or less, but I average 45min to an hr atleast.

I feel that I would be a great asset because I genuinely enjoy the fitness lifestyle and culture. As a rep, I see myself engaging with others that are passionate and highly interested in this way of life. This is something I can relate with people on a personal level, by informing and helping others.

I have experience working in the fitness industry. I’ve worked at a commercial gym as a personal trainer and salesman. I have met many great people as part of my career. Being in this industry, I feel there is unlimited potential to bring out the best in everyone and create a fun atmosphere.

And I am from LA Misc !

#dasitmane

I have studied and read about supplements on my own time. I am very big on taking a scientific and objective approach to things, rather than just give consumers flashy marketing ads and claims. The proof is in the pudding (science). Numbers and results don’t lie.

Whey, Multi, Fish Oil, Co-q10, Cissus, Lion’s mane.

During my contest prep, I kept a written journal of my workouts and eating habits. I also recorded how I felt that day in terms of mood, energy and performance.

I have an instagram.

Come check it out at www.instagram.com/mr_dlu
    nice app!!!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by akirillychev View Post
    Would like to help and be part of a team that has nice products. I enjoy interacting with people about supplements and this would be a great fit for me.

I'd say average but definitely not great i suppose many people would have me beat here

I use many supplements. Cellucor whey, universal storm, I Force Hemavol but i have many more in my house i am going to start using cutler nutrition amino pump and controlled labs purple wraath soon. Those are just some of the supplements i use i have many more.

I am active on twitter, youtube, instagram and ********. I use youtube for video reviews here is a link you could check it out.
    good app to I know one things for sure u are a very active member here

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ProMeraSports View Post

Interested in joining the ProMera Sports team? Well, you clicked on the right thread.

To apply:

#TeamProMera

To apply:

To expand my knowledge about supplements and be apart of one of the best companies out!

As much as needed. I can get on everyday or every few days. I usually get on every few days and surf around.

A bit of experience with being a rep with other companies but left under my own terms and I have a tenancy to reply pretty quick to help or at least direct someone in the right direction needed.

I have been learned of the past few years that everyone has a different blend of amino acids, pre-w, proteins and etc. and which is always growing so its a constant learning process IMO.

At the moment, none, but I did get a sample package I applied for from ProMera.....And HOLY CRAP!! I about popped a vein with the Pump Extreme!!!

Yep! I did a 12 week log with Hellraiser Training as well as ran a few Promos with a past company.

VERY!! I post on IG, Twitter and FB on the daily!

Good luck to everyone that applies! This a great opportunity for everyone out there to get chance to be apart of something great!

#TeamProMera[/size]
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) joker117 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Love ProMera but I'm not sure I'm ready for being a company rep as enticing as this opportunity sounds but good luck to whoever applies .
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161422933&page=1.

^RCSS Resurrect P.M. log .

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162066303&p=1248665231#post1248665231

Cutler nutrition -Big-T log . ^

DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavidL913 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by erictovar80 View Post
    nice app!!!
    Thanks!

I do my best.
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

***Misc Crypto Crew***

brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) brad311 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    -Why do you want to become a rep for ProMera Sports?
    I love to give out advice on supplements and training
    4-5 hours a day!!!
    I am very knowledgeable about supplements and I have worked a company for for many years
    Very High!!!
    Beta-Cret 2.0,IsoFusion,MORPH,Con-CretResurrect-PM,and BCAA Pro reloaded!!!
    plenty of it...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161609463
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159900951
    these are just of a few of my more recent ones!!!
    maybe too active!!!
    Last edited by brad311; 05-21-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dolanator69 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ProMera Sports REP

-Why do you want to become a rep for ProMera Sports?
    First of all, I believe in your products. I also love the image that you guys portray. I would love to work with one of the best supplement company in the business. I love working out and living a healthy lifestyle. I also love to talk about supplements and how they aid training and deliver results.

-How much time do you spend on the bb.com forums?
    I spend 3-4 hours a day on the forums

-Why you would make a great asset to our team?
    I am a team player, and I am a committed and loyal person. I am very knowledgeable about fitness and products that are out on the market. I have a passion for fitness and anything I do, I do it to the fullest. I make sure the job gets done no matter what. I am very good with people and love to help others achieve their fitness/health goals.

-How is your supplement/ingredient knowledge?
    I have a very good knowledge of supplements/ingredients. I have used supplements for 9 years and I have tried everything the supplement industry has to offer.

-What supplements do you currently use?
    I currently use Dymatize iso 100, iForce compete, ON creatine, ON glutamine, ON beta-alanine, ON Gold Standard Whey, and ProMera Sports Amino-Tren

-Do you have any logging experience?
    I have only logged a few times but I would love to start logging for ProMera Sports

I am very active on social media. I would love to have the opportunity to promote ProMera Sports products everyday through my social media outlets.

This is a great opportunity and I would love to represent such a great company! Thank you for the opportunity.
    #TeamProMera

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome opportunity here fellas!
    Army Veteran, OEF.

badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50) badboy198 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love helping others achieve their goals and I am a big fan of ProMera, specifically con-cret & beta cret!

I have looked on the forums for a very long time without posting much specifially I used to use it for motivation and inspiration more than anything. Now, since the last few weeks I have been spending much more time. Today around 3 hours. I write articles as a hobby because I am a personal trainer and lately I have been finding more success being on the forums.

I am a very hard worker. I love helping others. I love bodybuilding as well as any level of fitness and I love reaching out to anyone that I could see potentially growing from me sharing what others shared with me.

Absolutely fantastic. What I don't know, I know enough to easily research what I need to know. About half of my family is in medicine.

Year around I use Vitamins, Aminos, Creatine, Pre-workout, Protein powder, and fish oil. I really like to switch it up. I have used many ProMera Sports producs, BSN, Optimum Nutrition, Muscle tech, Gaspari Nutrition, Cellucor, and GNC products. I am currently on a mix of all of those.

I have done logs. I haven't logged any specific supplements, just my progress in the weight room. However, I am studying computer science and exercise science and I have a strong interest in information systems which is essentially logging of many types.

I have been using all of the mainstream social media sites since 2004 (currently I use ********, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram) but I use Twitter for almost purely following and posting bodybuilding and fitness.

#TeamProMera
    Jacksonville State University
    Personal Trainer / Fitness & Bodybuilding Enthusiast

Group Fitness Trainer
    Step Aerobics, Boot Camp, TRX, and Cardio Kickboxing

jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jlcampbell03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great opp. for someone! Go ProMera!

Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steveaux will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Promera rep

Here you go guys......!

Passion for the Promera products and for sports nutrition in general. My sales background comes into play here as well with extensive knowledge concerning bodybuilding, supplements, etc.. (Please let me know if you would like a resume sent).

At home it could be for hours; at work, well, only a few minutes at a time so I won't get in trouble!
    My ability to relate to folks from all walks of life, nutritional knowledge, athletic background, sales experience.
    Well rounded base of knowledge relative to herbs, pre-workout and recovery ingredients, amino acids, testosterone, multi-vitamins, joint support, and digestive enzymes.
    Multi-vitamin, fish oil, joint support product, pre-workout, protein, creatine, glutamine
    Yes, I worked in timber yard for three years! Seriously, I have submitted some threads and several replies on bb.com forums, however, I don't pile on posts when someone has effectively answered a question and I don't post for approval. I try to keep things positive when it comes to social media and refrain from personal attacks.
    I have a ********, Twitter, and bb.com forum account. They don't run my life but I will post when there is something of value to say. I also am an avid college football fan and have several posts for 10+ years with a few team forums (Alabama, UNC, FSU).

#TeamProMera
    Time is relative, therefore......it's never too late.

tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank7779 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by akirillychev View Post

For what its worth id consider this app probably most active member on the forums. Would be a great addition to your team

"Defined By Performance" Kizewic's Avatar
    Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kizewic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great opportunity here for someone!
    Follow me on Instagram and Twitter :@Kizewic

akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000) akirillychev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Kizewic View Post
    Great opportunity here for someone!
    yea someone has a great chance here

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ProMeraSports View Post

To apply:

#TeamProMera

Promera is one of two companies I love enough to rep, that being said I cannot apply, I like reviewing and logging way to much to be a rep.... Yet.... There will come a time when I cross that bridge I'm just not there yet

Good luck to all who apply, you'll be joining a great team full of good reps. And you'll be repping some of the best products out there.

Friendly bump
    ___----Xtend Representative----___

USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000) USMarine03vet is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Holy Cow!!! Promera is picking up a rep??? This will be a great opportunity guys!!! Promera is a solid company!!!!
    Advocare Product user!

Sun Light Power - KY State Bench Record -RAW 198/305
    -Law Enforcement/ Public Safety Fitness
    -US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 98-04
    "I am Marine Corps Infantry"
    Follow me on Instagram: DONTBENCHMEBRO

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by brad23 View Post

To apply:

To expand my knowledge about supplements and be apart of one of the best companies out!

As much as needed. I can get on everyday or every few days. I usually get on every few days and surf around.

A bit of experience with being a rep with other companies but left under my own terms and I have a tenancy to reply pretty quick to help or at least direct someone in the right direction needed.

I have been learned of the past few years that everyone has a different blend of amino acids, pre-w, proteins and etc. and which is always growing so its a constant learning process IMO.

At the moment, none, but I did get a sample package I applied for from ProMera.....And HOLY CRAP!! I about popped a vein with the Pump Extreme!!!

Yep! I did a 12 week log with Hellraiser Training as well as ran a few Promos with a past company.

VERY!! I post on IG, Twitter and FB on the daily!

Good luck to everyone that applies! This a great opportunity for everyone out there to get chance to be apart of something great!

#TeamProMera[/size]
    brad is a great guy! thanks for applying bro

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by NEBinAK View Post
    Promera is one of two companies I love enough to rep, that being said I cannot apply, I like reviewing and logging way to much to be a rep.... Yet.... There will come a time when I cross that bridge I'm just not there yet

Good luck to all who apply, you'll be joining a great team full of good reps. And you'll be repping some of the best products out there.

Friendly bump
    perfectly said once I learn the ins and outs I would love to become a rep as for now have a few logs I need to do and dont want to let anyone down that was nice enough to pick me to log

kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kylemnhn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looking forward to adding a new member to the team
    IG: Infamous_dedication

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pretty good apps

need moar
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ebunch12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice opportunity here for someone, friendly bump
    Iron Hyde Apparel
    @IronHyde_Apparel
    www.ironhydeapparel.com
    10% off for forum members. PM me for code

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."