Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)

Free vega samples!!!

Hi everyone,

I've been working for Vega for the past 10 years and have been working with BB.com for the past 5 years. You may have seen me working the BB.com booth at the Arnold, Olympia, L.A. Fit Expo and other events. I'm in the booth passing out Vega samples and meeting lots of people.

Are any of you interested in trying Vega for FREE? We are the #1 product in the Natural Products category on BB.com. Check out the list of products here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm

Post a reply stating which products you're most interested in. I'll pick a bunch of people at random, connect with you to gather shipping info, and ship out a big sample package to each winner. I usually send out $25 worth of product samples in each FREE sample package.

Simply list what you're interested in below and I'll announce some winners by Friday. All the best!

-Robert

PS, you catch watch a highlight video from my experience working at the 2011 L.A. Fit Expo with BB.com on behalf of Vega here:

You can also watch this Vega Sport highlight video here:

Thank you for your interest in Vega!
    Last edited by RobertCheeke; 02-13-2014 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Fixed link

oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10) oldurucu is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RobertCheeke View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've been working for Vega for the past 10 years and have been working with BB.com for the past 5 years. You may have seen me working the BB.com booth at the Arnold, Olympia, L.A. Fit Expo and other events. I'm in the booth passing out Vega samples and meeting lots of people.

Search "Bodybuilding.com Vega" on YouTube for a fun highlight video from the 2011 L.A. Fit Expo.

Are any of you interested in trying Vega for FREE? We are the #1 product in the Natural Products category on BB.com. Check out the list of products here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm

Post a reply stating which products you're most interested in. I'll pick a bunch of people at random, connect with you to gather shipping info, and ship out a big sample package to each winner. I usually send out $25 worth of product samples in each FREE sample package.

Simply list what you're interested in below and I'll announce some winners by Friday. All the best!

-Robert

Awesome promo brother, i never got a chance to try vega due to some financial issues but very much appriciate your kindness. The preworkout seems top notch and the protein as well and i would be happy to try them out and post a feedback ! Thanks for this oppurtuniy once again!!

BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBray is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive seen your products everywhere but i always assumed they more designed more for the soccer mom, than the athlete. Definitely interested in the protein powder
    100 Mile Ultra Marathon Crew
    Maple Syrup Crew
    Pepsi Max All Day Every Day

Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nyrin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd honestly never heard of Vega before now! Taking a look at the product lineup, it's pretty interesting. I'm by no means a vegetarian, let alone a vegan, but I always try to keep a lot of variety in my food sources and know all too well how great the plants and veggies can help me feel--or how badly not having enough can!

Vega ONE and the Vega Energizing Smoothie both look like great ways to get some nicely-balanced planty goodness in alongside my all-important protein, and I have to say that Vanilla Chai and Tropical Tango sound like some really awesome and hard-to-find flavors.

Thanks for the generosity with reaching out with samples (you've already educated me!)--I hope I can get a chance to review some Vega!
    [Log] Prime Nutrition Stack: bbcom.me/1Acr9Pt
    [Log] iForce's MaxOut: bbcom.me/1rkIzuD
    [Log] Ergogenix's ErgoBlast: bbcom.me/1rauhby
    [Log] Team GAT's Adenoflex : bbcom.me/SVvSGf
    [Log] iSatori's Eat Smart Shakes : bbcom.me/1qg0Fdb
    [Review] Beast Lineup: bbcom.me/1oftt7r
    [Review] Vega's New Bars: bbcom.me/1quvixC

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm actually interested in the smoothie.

Two servings of veggies
    10 g of complete, plant-based protein
    5 g of fiber
    1 g of Omega-3

this looks like something i would want around for a mid day snack

Czito17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interested in the protein powder and preworkout

Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000) Athletiks is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, I finally found out the Vegaman. Alright! My mom uses this stuff and it would be great to get some samples for myself since she doesn't share and I don't have time for breakfast in the morning with PT at 0545.

I'd be interested in the Chocolate Smoothie or Protein Bars.

Thanks!

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Most plant-based protein powders tend to taste not that great but Vega ONE has some really high ratings in the bb.com store so I'd like to try those myself. I would also be interested in trying the plant-based pre workout Vega Sport as well as protein bars.
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000) abulcke is just really nice. (+1000)
    Open to canadians?

Learning The Ins and Outs Lifeisatrial's Avatar
    Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000) Lifeisatrial is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would be interested in trying VegaOne and the Sport Protein Bars. Thanks man.
    "If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run, then walk, if you can't walk, then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward"

alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alphaproject is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea, I've actually had a few of these before and they are good products.

I'd like to try the Vega One, Recovery, Electrolytes and Protein.
    Last Log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165837041&p=1328019051#post1328019051
    All Store Reviews http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/alphaproject

Ecko73 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The smoothie and protein bars have me interested. I would love to try them.

g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0hardorgohome will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If Europeans are eligible, I'd like to try them. Currently prepping for a big powerlifting meet and I think these samples would help me during this long journey!

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi everyone,

-Robert
    Just an FYI
    Need to add your affiliation to your signature according to the rep rules.

Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sephra is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I have not heard of vega before this. The Vega ONE looks pretty good and it's really awesome how it has the added probiotics, antioxidants, and the insulin (from chicory root) in it. Not only that but the all natural pre-workout has also caught my attention as I have not really seen those ingredients used. This is a unique company!

FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50) FWCMuZiK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im a smoothie freak and im definitely interested in trying out the vega smoothie. I drink smoothies all the time and these sound super convenient so I could even have smoothies at work which would be great
    Check out my DAA log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159819111

Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Coatal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would love to try the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer. Two guys that I know got samples of it and now they said they won't use any other pre-workouts, so I'm wondering what all the hubbub is about.

bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigedub19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

This is awesome I would really like to try the pre workout energizer and the protein and what ever else you wana send ill give it a shot

mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcord11758 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I live in a house that is striving to move more towards a healthy eating habit. As many products as possible (financially) we go Organic. A constant point of contention between myself and the MRS. is "All that Supplement Crap" I take. would love to try either the Bars or the Protein Powders. The clean ingredient list will be a major help in getting my better half off mt back if I decide to enjoy a muscle building treat.

Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mallen12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=RobertCheeke;1205654021]Hi everyone,
    Awesome! I think the french vanilla nutrition shake looks great!

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks for your generosity!

after looking at your product line, the product that got me most interested is the Sport Electrolyte Hydrator. i have enough protein at home so seeing this was definitely an eye turner. i plan to do a lot of mud runs this year (3 spartans - 3mi 8+mi and 13+mi, tough mudder and hopefully i get selected by lottery to run in the NYC marathon later this year)

so the Sport Electrolyte Hydrator would definitely help while i'm being physically taxed lol
    100% 中國人

CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoffeeNLifting is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd be interested in the Chocolate Smoothie or Protein Bars. Currently I'm going to start adding a weighted ruck to my runs I so I can train and be ready for a GORUCK light. The protein Bars would def come in handy while training! Thanks and good luck to everyone!

AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AutumnHB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Vega is super popular in southern Oregon, but I've never actually tried your products myself and had no idea you guys did protein bars. I'd love to sample one of those. Thanks for the awesome promo.

cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cory2731 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow...all the products look very interesting...if i had to choose id like the Vega Sport Performance Protein, the Vega Sport Pre-Workout Energizer and the Vega Sport Recovery Accelerator. thanks for the consideration!

booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) booneman77 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hi everyone,

-Robert
    I've heard of your products before but have never had a chance to try any. I'd be most interested in trying out the Vega ONE as it is a very versatile product that can fit in any diet and would compliment especially a cutting diet like I'm currently on and in need of the extra boost that can be difficult to get from whole foods when on a calorie restricted diet. The next most intriguing for me is the Pre-workout. This also would fit into my cut as I get deeper and more depleted and need that kick to really push through a tough gym or cardio session. Lastly, I would like to see what's special about the performance protein. Usually everyone claims that their protein is special, but few truly separate themselves. I'd be interested to try this and see how it measures up.

zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50) zacksparks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is an great opportunity to try some great products! I heard of Vega from my buddy at the gym the other day, but have yet to give it a try. I would love to try Vega sport recover accelerator and Vega sport pre-workout energizer. I hope I get picked!!!

louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000) louie0939 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hi Robert....id definitely be interested in trying some Vega products. especially Sport Performance Protein, Energizing Smoothie and Sport Protein Bars...they all sound great!

paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paiger0321 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What a cool opportunity! I've always been most interested in VegaOne, the Sport Performance Protein, and the Pre-Workout Energizer!

RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the feedback, everyone!

This is open to everyone. Sometimes I keep it to US only because of actual shipping costs, but we're a Canadian company and I travel all over the world, and I want to make sure this giveaway is open to everyone, regardless of where you happen to live.

I'll do my best to make a global selection of random winners too.

All the very best, and thank you for your interest in Vega!

Check out the list of products on BB.com here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm

Thanks for the heads up! I'm heading out the door, but I'll try to figure out how to edit my profile/signature to represent that as soon as I get home.

I'm still learning how to post photos, videos and links here. Most of the times I try, the links or images don't work

Haven't used the forum much over the past five years I've been on BB.com, but I'm back here these days with a bunch of Vega giveaways, so I'll look into it.

All the best! -Robert