Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Homosexuality is biological

A study of gay sheep appears to confirm the controversial suggestion that there is a biological basis for sexual preference.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3008

http://www.ohsu.edu/news/2004/030504sheep.html
    Cartman: "Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad. "

"Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
    ..........Jules Feiffer

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no body denies the possibility of that.

However, the same can be said for ****philia? and other deviated forms of sexual preference.

don't you agree.

P.S. if I ever get the time, I'll read the journal
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10) M@chin@ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "
    But Larkin suggests .... .... This is because selective breeding seems to have been responsible for the high proportion of gay sheep compared with other animals.
    "

I'll never trust sheep breeders again.
    Without learning frankness becomes vulgarity; bravery, disobedience; firmness, eccentricity; humanity, stupidity; wisdom, flightness, sincerity, a plague

Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rugerfann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cleftomana can be biological as well so what!

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TranceNRG
    no body denies the possibility of that.

However, the same can be said for ****philia? and other deviated forms of sexual preference.

don't you agree.

P.S. if I ever get the time, I'll read the journal
    No, I don't agree. There's no such thing as "other deviated forms of sexual preference". Sexual preference, heterosexuality or homosexuality, is not sexual "deviance", it is sexual preference and nothing more. ****philia, which can occur in either sexual preference, is a sexual "deviance".

You don't even have a clue what you are discussing, do you?

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bulletproofsoul
    No, I don't agree. There's no such thing as "other deviated forms of sexual preference". Sexual preference, heterosexuality or homosexuality, is not sexual "deviance", it is sexual preference and nothing more. ****philia, which can occur in either sexual preference, is a sexual "deviance".

how about transvestites and transexuals?
    how about beastiality?
    and etc.

Just because something could be biological does not make it normal or acceptable. (that is my main point)
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Homosexuality exists among many animal species in nature, including monkeys.

However, the role it plays is one of conflict resolution (in chimps), and never leads to anal penetration.

Homosexual behavior might be a biological phenomena, just as a male will look at another male's physique (ie: bodybuilding), but in nature, penetration doesn't often occur.

In other words, the reason *animals* exhibit homosexual behavior is conflict resolution...the reason *humans* penetrate each other is due to a human desire for sexual gratification stemming from those behaviors.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how about transvestites and transexuals?
    how about beastiality?
    and etc.

Just because something could be biological does not make it normal or acceptable. (that is my main point)
    Agreed, when does it stop? You want to disregard homosexuality as being sexual "devience". Its a slippery slope. We say that homosexuality is a preference and before long ^^^^^^^^ would be considered an acceptable sexual preference.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    Homosexuality exists among many animal species in nature, including monkeys.

However, the role it plays is one of conflict resolution (in chimps), and never leads to anal penetration.

Homosexual behavior might be a biological phenomena, just as a male will look at another male's physique (ie: bodybuilding), but in nature, penetration doesn't often occur.

In other words, the reason *animals* exhibit homosexual behavior is conflict resolution...the reason *humans* penetrate each other is due to a human desire for sexual gratification stemming from those behaviors.
    oh wow I had no clue that homosexuality never leads to anal penetration in animals.
    sweet another infor I can use
    thanks man

Registered User bulletproofsoul's Avatar
    bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000) bulletproofsoul is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Pronto
    Agreed, when does it stop? You want to disregard homosexuality as being sexual "devience". Its a slippery slope. We say that homosexuality is a preference and before long ^^^^^^^^ would be considered an acceptable sexual preference.
    Irrational fears. The criteria for what is "abnormal" or deviant" is what it is. Non-consensual sex, such as with children or animals, will remain abnormal.

Again, that is not sexual preference. These occur within sexual preference...but are not sexual preference.

MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50) MushMouth will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Although some people seek to defend homosexuality by citing its biological origin that is indeed a weak argument. The real defense of homosexuality is not grounded in whether it is a choice or not, but is grounded rather in liberal utilitarian terms; i.e. what's the harm? If it makes Jill and Diane - two consenting adults - happy to kiss each other on the lips what business does anyone have to stop them?
    Last edited by MushMouth; 03-19-2005 at 02:02 PM.

NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    oh wow I had no clue that homosexuality never leads to anal penetration in animals.
    sweet another infor I can use
    thanks man
    I wouldn't quote myself on that, as a broad generalization.

I do know as a fact, though, that Bonobos, our closest relation sexually speaking, do not penetrate.

Female bonobos will mount each other and rub clitorises until they orgasm, though. Eww.

"Lesbonobos"
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Again, I am forced to ask, why should we care?

I do not care if homosexuality is biological, sociological, psychological, or created via Voodoo curse. I do not care.

Does not affect me. I do not care.

IMHO, there is no reason to discuss this.

The Truth Hurts, Don't It Lavrik_AK's Avatar
    Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lavrik_AK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sexual preference, heterosexuality or homosexuality, is not sexual "deviance"...
    Deviance by definition is a departure from what is normal. Nature has designed humans to procreate via sex, meaning heterosexual sex IS STILL the norm. Technically speaking, homosexuality deviates from that norm, so it is a deviance.

Do YOU have a clue what you're discussing?

TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDW586 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by laminatedworm
    that's about the most gutless thing i've ever heard. where's your balls boy? who says something has to affect you to care? did the tsunami affect you? probably not. should you care? i should hope so. although by what you said, you wouldn't.
    The tsunami adversely affected innocent people. Homosexuality, no matter how much people like yourself want to beleive it does, does not.

And don't call me boy again.

it WILL affect your children. and your children's children.
    No it won't. If my kids decide they're attraced to the same sex, I'll love them anyway, and, again, really won't care.

i do not want my children to grow up thinking it's perfectly "normal" for a guy to marry a guy and a girl a girl.
    Then tell them it's not.

i also believe that majority of the people in this country do not support homosexuality.
    And I don't give a **** what the majority supports or doesn't.

This ain't a democracy, buddy.

sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sticklegs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    and how will it effect your "children and your children's children"(which wouldn't those be you grandchildren?)
    Cartman: "Hippies.They're everywhere. They wanna save the earth, but all they do is smoke pot and smell bad. "

"Christ died for our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
    ..........Jules Feiffer

boy.

Very mature. Good to know you didn't have an intelligent response, and prefer to e-start ****, e-badass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL. "laminatedworm" deleted all his responses. Too bad they're already quoted by me, man.

He neg repped me too.....

lol

Originally Posted by TDW586
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ROFL. "laminatedworm" deleted all his responses. Too bad they're already quoted by me, man.

I know, right?

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lavrik_AK
    Deviance by definition is a departure from what is normal. Nature has designed humans to procreate via sex, meaning heterosexual sex IS STILL the norm. Technically speaking, homosexuality deviates from that norm, so it is a deviance.

Do YOU have a clue what you're discussing?
    I agree. The purpose of sex is for procreation. And the only type of sex that can cause procreation is hetero. Therefore, heterosexuality is the "correct" preference. To deny this is pretty much straight bull****.

However, that's not to say that I care what other people do. Long as they're not bothering me, I don't care what anybody does with their dick.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Originally Posted by LatsMakeTheMan
    I agree. The purpose of sex is for procreation. And the only type of sex that can cause procreation is hetero. Therefore, heterosexuality is the "correct" preference. To deny this is pretty much straight bull****.

However, that's not to say that I care what other people do. Long as they're not bothering me, I don't care what anybody does with their dick.
    so any sex other than sex with the intent to have a child is "abnormal" or "deviant"

..........Jules Feiffer

WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000) WWE-TicK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How is ****philia not a sexual preferences? ****philes prefer to have sex with prepubescent children. Thats the clinical definition given in my abnormal pychology textbook when I took that **** in college.

Registered User Pump that iron!'s Avatar
    Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000) Pump that iron! is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think a lot of people get too caught up in this whole homosexuality thing and same sex marriage. Is there any harm being done by letting them marry?

People that claim "yes but it's destroying the image of marriage" I say, give me a break. If two people love each other and want to get married then damnit, they should be able to. Destroying the image of marriage, please, that is a poor argument; I say move on and do something actually productive instead of trying to stop people who actually love each other from getting married.

To those who are against same sex marriage, if the tables were turned and you were trying to get married and people kept telling you "no, marriage should be between a man and a woman!" well...that'd be a bit "in your face" wouldn't it? Who are people to tell others what they should be able to do?

Sorry a little rant there but I am just kinda angry.
    I rep back for those with 1k+ rep power.

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sticklegs
    A study of gay sheep appears to confirm the controversial suggestion that there is a biological basis for sexual preference.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn3008

http://www.ohsu.edu/news/2004/030504sheep.html

Humans are being compared to sheep. Sad. Another like evolution thing eh? sexual prefernce is by choice.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

Originally Posted by WWE-TicK
    How is ****philia not a sexual preferences? ****philes prefer to have sex with prepubescent children. Thats the clinical definition given in my abnormal pychology textbook when I took that **** in college.

Sexual preference refers to an individual's attraction to a particular gender, specifically.

****philia is a cross-gender phenomena; there are both homosexual ****philes and heterosexual ****hiles.

Originally Posted by whitesox3223
    sexual prefernce is by choice.

What reason do you have to beleive this?

Do you feel that if you wished to, you could become attracted to your own sex?

Homosexuality is not simply a physical act. It refers to being physically and sexually attracted to one's own sex.

I thought it a foregone conclusion that one cannot choose which specific person one is attracted to, so why is it so easy to beleive that which sex one is attracted to is a choice?

Again, do you feel that you, yourself, could if you wished become sexually attracted to your own sex?

whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) whitesox3223 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pump that iron!
    I think a lot of people get too caught up in this whole homosexuality thing and same sex marriage. Is there any harm being done by letting them marry?

People that claim "yes but it's destroying the image of marriage" I say, give me a break. If two people love each other and want to get married then damnit, they should be able to. Destroying the image of marriage, please, that is a poor argument; I say move on and do something actually productive instead of trying to stop people who actually love each other from getting married.

To those who are against same sex marriage, if the tables were turned and you were trying to get married and people kept telling you "no, marriage should be between a man and a woman!" well...that'd be a bit "in your face" wouldn't it? Who are people to tell others what they should be able to do?

Sorry a little rant there but I am just kinda angry.

if people turned the tables on heterosexuals trying to get married then you can know right away that all those people are going to hell unless the straigten up.

and yea letting homos marry is something to argue about. marriage is a a lifetime (or supposed to be) bond between a man and a woman in which they become one and have kids.

if you dont have a religion (that is against sexual immorality) then of course you're not gonna give a f***...but everyone who is faithful will put a fight for whats right.

you said "Who are people to tell others what they should be able to do?". thats funny. hey are u a law abiding citizen? well if u are ... u just got told what to do by some guy sitting in a classy office with a leather chair.
    RIP Wesley aka Iron Addict

Overtraining: What it is and what it isn't. And why you've stalled.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1715261

you said "Who are people to tell others what they should be able to do?". thats funny. hey are u a law abiding citizen? well if u are ... u just got told what to do by some guy sitting in a classy office with a leather chair.

There's a difference between a law saying you can't rape a woman or kill someone and what two people do between themselves, consensually.

drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drewbie 51 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if people turned the tables on heterosexuals trying to get married then you can know right away that all those people are going to hell unless the straigten up.

and yea letting homos marry is something to argue about. marriage is a a lifetime (or supposed to be) bond between a man and a woman in which they become one and have kids.

if you dont have a religion (that is against sexual immorality) then of course you're not gonna give a f***...but everyone who is faithful will put a fight for whats right.

No, marriage really has nothing to do with kids, My aunt and uncle dont have kids because they choose not too. Does this make their marriage any less meaningful. And a legal marriage is completely different than a religious marriage. Nobody is going too try and force a church to marry two gays,but under law they should be entitled too the same rights as anyone else. The opposite goes for polygamy. If in your religion your able too marry many woman, more power too you. But the law will only recognize one of those marriages to keep the priviliges of lawful marriage fair.