sarahxoxoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahxoxoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bikini competition

Hey there's an upcoming bikini comp in a little bit less than 4 months (August 14th) and i want to take part in it.
    Do you think 4 months are enough time for me to be ready for it if i work out 5-6 days a week and keep my diet in check??

Registered User BaileyFitness04's Avatar
    BaileyFitness04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sarahxoxoo View Post
    Hey there's an upcoming bikini comp in a little bit less than 4 months (August 14th) and i want to take part in it.
    Do you think 4 months are enough time for me to be ready for it if i work out 5-6 days a week and keep my diet in check??
    Yes, thats plenty of time! Just make sure you stick to a strict diet and yes keep working 5-6 days a week, with cardio in there also! The more strict you are with your diet, the leaner you will get and you'll be happy with your results!
    Bailey Lewis, 17 year old Men's Physique competitor!

sarahxoxoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahxoxoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BaileyFitness04 View Post
    Yes, thats plenty of time! Just make sure you stick to a strict diet and yes keep working 5-6 days a week, with cardio in there also! The more strict you are with your diet, the leaner you will get and you'll be happy with your results!
    That has motivated me thank you)

linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    4 months. That's plenty of time. I think a good solid 12 weeks are good!

Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000) Tonkin is a complete loser! (-2000)
    16 weeks Is So much time to improve! Looking awesome by the way.

littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlelady will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a little advice so you don't make a fool of yourself. Yes, you can be ready if you work really hard and eat very clean, but please understand that "looking hot in a bikini" is not going to do it. The girls you compete against will have more of a foundation than you and some of them have worked at it for several years. You can't just expect to get up there, strut around looking cute, and win. And maybe you already know this. I don't know enough about you to know.

Every show has "that girl" - the girl who doesn't prepare well and thinks they are so hot and goes up there and looks WAY out of place and comes in last. I don't want you to be that girl, so please do your research and get someone to help you. Posing and color are VERY important, so you need to know what to do there. You also need someone to help dial you down from a diet standpoint. I'm not trying to discourage you -- I just want you to be realistic and make sure you don't embarass yourself. I've seen it happen way too much.

Just find someone to help you or hire and trainer and they will help make sure you are well-prepared. Trust me, the girls who compete are no joke. They take this stuff seriously (I used to be one of them

Best of luck!

anonymous
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I have a little advice so you don't make a fool of yourself. Yes, you can be ready if you work really hard and eat very clean, but please understand that "looking hot in a bikini" is not going to do it. The girls you compete against will have more of a foundation than you and some of them have worked at it for several years. You can't just expect to get up there, strut around looking cute, and win. And maybe you already know this. I don't know enough about you to know.

Every show has "that girl" - the girl who doesn't prepare well and thinks they are so hot and goes up there and looks WAY out of place and comes in last. I don't want you to be that girl, so please do your research and get someone to help you. Posing and color are VERY important, so you need to know what to do there. You also need someone to help dial you down from a diet standpoint. I'm not trying to discourage you -- I just want you to be realistic and make sure you don't embarass yourself. I've seen it happen way too much.

Just find someone to help you or hire and trainer and they will help make sure you are well-prepared. Trust me, the girls who compete are no joke. They take this stuff seriously (I used to be one of them

Best of luck!
    This ^^^

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sarahxoxoo View Post
    No. You're a teenager. You should be enjoying being a kid, and not doing any kind of diets or counting calories.

linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) linaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    No. You're a teenager. You should be enjoying being a kid, and not doing any kind of diets or counting calories.
    I disagree. Age isn't a factor. If this is what she wants to do, I suggest she should do what she decides. I am pretty sure being at 15, she can still train hard and still be at 15 and do other things she love and enjoy. She just happen to be a different 15 from others that wants to step on stage and compete. There is nothing wrong with it. Go for it girl. I'm cheering for you! =)

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 15, I'm curious if her parents are ok with this? I myself feel that 15 is a bit too young. You're working with an underdeveloped body and I'm not a fan of girls at that age doing strict dieting. I'm all for hitting the gym and working hard...that was the age I started lifting and I stayed consistent.

I'd continue working hard building a solid foundation, but I would give it a couple years before the thought of stepping onstage.

Just my opinion.

Good luck to you!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)