Thread: Benghazi

Johnjohnjohnz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Benghazi

Hundreds of millions of taxpayers are about to get wasted on an investigation for political purposes.

Why not give the families of each of the victims 30 million dollars and create an endowment with scholarships in their name?

But no, the money is being used on a political fishing expedition.

TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TubbyDad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was hoping we'd see another Benghazi thread on this forum.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

wisefool333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Corruption

I'm not so sure about hundreds of millions of dollars going to waste on a select committee Benghazi investigation, the fact is an ambassador and five other Americans are in fact dead and a secondary factor that is that the president blamed a video for the deaths when clearly this is a terrorist act.
    This is symptomatic of the entire government system currently, Bangasi the IRS scandal the drone issue the NSA issue now the VA issue, which is particularly shameful and add all that to the general failure of Obamacare which really has nothing to do with Obama at all and it has more to do with the governments lack of ability to provide really any service to the American people other than defense.
    Personally, I find it hard to discern between Republican and Democrat at this point ......neither party seems particularly interested in the American people at all and more in their own either liberal or conservative agenda.
    When thinking about Bengahzi and the IRS and now the VA I do often think to myself about Watergate, and also realized well, in Watergate nobody actually died and that deserved to be investigated so why not investigate Benghazi, the IRS, the VA scandal, and the various failings of Obamacare maybe we actually will get some answers.

KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KingTutTut has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by wisefool333 View Post
    I'm not so sure about hundreds of millions of dollars going to waste on a select committee Benghazi investigation, the fact is an ambassador and five other Americans are in fact dead and a secondary factor that is that the president blamed a video for the deaths when clearly this is a terrorist act.
    This is symptomatic of the entire government system currently, Bangasi the IRS scandal the drone issue the NSA issue now the VA issue, which is particularly shameful and add all that to the general failure of Obamacare which really has nothing to do with Obama at all and it has more to do with the governments lack of ability to provide really any service to the American people other than defense.
    Personally, I find it hard to discern between Republican and Democrat at this point ......neither party seems particularly interested in the American people at all and more in their own either liberal or conservative agenda.
    When thinking about Bengahzi and the IRS and now the VA I do often think to myself about Watergate, and also realized well, in Watergate nobody actually died and that deserved to be investigated so why not investigate Benghazi, the IRS, the VA scandal, and the various failings of Obamacare maybe we actually will get some answers.
    Obama blamed terrorists for Benghazi nitwit. The goal of this sham investigation is not for the 4 who were tragically murdered by terrorists. It's to pin blame on Obama. This select committee doesn't give a **** about the 4. They want to score political points.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by KingTutTut View Post
    Obama blamed terrorists for Benghazi nitwit. The goal of this sham investigation is not for the 4 who were tragically murdered by terrorists. It's to pin blame on Obama. This select committee doesn't give a **** about the 4. They want to score political points.
    Mental illness forum is that a way ======>

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Any idea what increase in costs there has been in the unemployment payments in the past 6 years? How much cost increase has there been in food stamps?

Move along, nothing to see here. We can't afford to have people held accountable in this government. Besides, at this point, what difference does it make?

Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Agreed that there is no accountability in the Obama admin. Everyone is doing such a great job and he also supports VA Secretary, as if no one in his admin is ever held accountable. No one. The main reason is because Obama never wants anyone to think that anyone in his admin has or will do anything wrong. Even though they do.

But, there is no statute of limitation on terroristic murders, i.e. Benghazi. Should be pursued.

tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tomnationwide is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Instagram: tomnationwide
    Twitter: @tomnationwide