Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

All women are whores and i'm buying a dog

anyone else come to this conclusion?

I think the ideal life is this now: get a dog - f*ck maybe even a cat or another dog. Gonna get a small place, nothing expensive. Have a nice job and save up, just devote my life to my goals; plenty of time and money leftover from not having a whore of a wife and spoiled kids. On the weekends I either have a FWB or hire some top of the line prostitutes if I really have to, but then come back and cuddle with my pup as I fall asleep to a good movie.

Also I might get a hermit crab once the dog dies, as another dog could never replace it. But not 2 hermit crabs, as that would divide my attention.
    I rep pro-AI posters

Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Beararms has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just have women on the side for fun, never make them a priority. The minute you do they will get into your head and you will do stupid stuff. Have fun, enjoy your 20s, they only come once.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is the great thing about getting older. I know most guys would probably say WTF, but after my early 20's, my sex drive dropped sharply. Now I'm to the point where I rarely even think about it except for an occasional surge of energy that seems to happen randomly. I'm sure I should probably go to a doctor about it, but honestly I like not having my life revolve around a constant need for a woman's attention. I'm sure some women wonder why I don't hit on them, but I just don't feel the desire to.

Couple that with the ridiculous rates of divorce, infidelity, and shallow, materialistic focus of our current culture and I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm happy by myself.

inb4onemillioncats

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by devil_s haircut View Post
    This is the great thing about getting older. I know most guys would probably say WTF, but after my early 20's, my sex drive dropped sharply. Now I'm to the point where I rarely even think about it except for an occasional surge of energy that seems to happen randomly. I'm sure I should probably go to a doctor about it, but honestly I like not having my life revolve around a constant need for a woman's attention. I'm sure some women wonder why I don't hit on them, but I just don't feel the desire to.

Couple that with the ridiculous rates of divorce, infidelity, and shallow, materialistic focus of our current culture and I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm happy by myself.

inb4onemillioncats
    damn i wish i could get to this point. sounds awesome
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    when i can afford one im buying an ashera cat.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some guy who comes to my job (not works there) always brings dogs and started talking about how a dog will never let him down or something like that, unlike women

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am all for getting a dawg...they are one of God's perfect creatures! As much as I love mydawgs, my husband is the center of my universe and I his....if you are lucky enough to connect this way your anger will not seem so important, but you will have to be less angry to get there, mind you I did not say ignore reality.

BTW a dog will never let you down and respect you, show unconditional loyalty IF you lead him/her well. Are they not just perfect!

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I live alone with my dog and it definitely has its positives.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol. How's that whole "gonna buy me a nice Chinese wife" thing going for ya?

Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Panahi85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by stezus View Post

I think the ideal life is this now: get a dog - f*ck maybe even a cat or another dog. Gonna get a small place, nothing expensive. Have a nice job and save up, just devote my life to my goals; plenty of time and money leftover from not having a whore of a wife and spoiled kids. On the weekends I either have a FWB or hire some top of the line prostitutes if I really have to, but then come back and cuddle with my pup as I fall asleep to a good movie.

Also I might get a hermit crab once the dog dies, as another dog could never replace it. But not 2 hermit crabs, as that would divide my attention.
    Women are not whores, individuals can act whorishly

I'd say your plan sounds ****ing solid tho, get that dog, get that apartment, work on your goals. Women will find it extremely attractive. Calling all women whores however... not so much

stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stezus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

inb4onemillioncats
    Can anyone else older corroborate this? Can't wait if so.

Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post
    I am all for getting a dawg...they are one of God's perfect creatures! As much as I love mydawgs, my husband is the center of my universe and I his....if you are lucky enough to connect this way your anger will not seem so important, but you will have to be less angry to get there, mind you I did not say ignore reality.

BTW a dog will never let you down and respect you, show unconditional loyalty IF you lead him/her well. Are they not just perfect!
    Sure, but who says I'm angry?

Originally Posted by lexinak View Post
    lol. How's that whole "gonna buy me a nice Chinese wife" thing going for ya?
    I at least have that option if I want it. How's that whole pretentious act going for ya?

Originally Posted by Panahi85 View Post

I'd say your plan sounds ****ing solid tho, get that dog, get that apartment, work on your goals. Women will find it extremely attractive. Calling all women whores however... not so much
    Some might not be whores, but if you go into it with this whole fairness BS mentality, it will come back to bite. There's a difference between being right and being efficient. Being efficient is what I need now.
    I rep pro-AI posters

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Panahi85 View Post

I'd say your plan sounds ****ing solid tho, get that dog, get that apartment, work on your goals. Women will find it extremely attractive.
    thats not true. doing nothing is not gonna make chicks come after u. thats what I tried to do and look where I am, 21+ virgin crew
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    thats not true. doing nothing is not gonna make chicks come after u. thats what I tried to do and look where I am, 21+ virgin crew
    actually i do nothing and i got hot girls. Hell i dont think i ever approached a girl first. I just think these girls are out of my league and apparently im always wrong...i still dont understand it.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

inb4onemillioncats
    I hit the same thing shortly before I hit 21. I'm 22 next week, for what it's worth.

The amount I have accomplished since then, in every facet of my life, is astounding.
    thinks of his mother when fapping CREW
    prefers butthole to pussy CREW
    closet homo CREW
    salvation army told me to get my schit together CREW
    couldn't score a 2/10 so became gay crew
    no gay men interested in me CREW
    thought piercings would improve my aesthetics CREW
    piercings infected, look worse than i did before CREW

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    actually i do nothing and i got hot girls. Hell i dont think i ever approached a girl first. I just think these girls are out of my league and apparently im always wrong...i still dont understand it.
    guess its just me
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rugger7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Here's your plan bro, get a nice job, a nice space, and a dog, do your thing until you meet the right girl and things will be great. The minute you quit trying to force a square peg in a round whole (i.e. wrong women for you) then you won't have such a negative outlook on women. Fact is, women just have ****ed up heads, it's just how god made them. You don't understand it, and you never will, you just got to find the one whose head is ****ed up in a way that clicks well with you. It's not their fault.. it's the hormones, they create emotions, which in turn, create more hormones, which create feelings, which turn into emotions, which pump up the hormones, etc. etc. etc. just go with it.

Originally Posted by Rugger7 View Post
    Here's your plan bro, get a nice job, a nice space, and a dog, do your thing until you meet the right girl and things will be great. The minute you quit trying to force a square peg in a round whole (i.e. wrong women for you) then you won't have such a negative outlook on women. Fact is, women just have ****ed up heads, it's just how god made them. You don't understand it, and you never will, you just got to find the one whose head is ****ed up in a way that clicks well with you. It's not their fault.. it's the hormones, they create emotions, which in turn, create more hormones, which create feelings, which turn into emotions, which pump up the hormones, etc. etc. etc. just go with it.
    For sure, I'm with that. repped
    I rep pro-AI posters

truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250) truffles has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I WANT A DOG SO ****ING BAD!!!!!!!!

**** COLLEGE! **** living in apartments that don't allow dogs.

maybe i have to settle for a cat...

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bunpitsu View Post
    I hit the same thing shortly before I hit 21. I'm 22 next week, for what it's worth.

The amount I have accomplished since then, in every facet of my life, is astounding.
    Yeah, I feel like I can actually focus my mind now, something I couldn't do in high school when I would get random, inexplicable erections. I don't know how it goes for women, but being a teenage guy sucks. Sex is like the only thing you can think about. I'm a much more successful person now that I can do things like watch a news clip or read a paragraph without thinking about ravaging some girl.

lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000) lexinak is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's not "pretentious" to point out that your vendetta against western women is rooted in your pathetic inability to maintain a relationship. Mean, maybe, but I never claimed to be a nice person.

Face it: you can't get a girl to tolerate you, so you've latched on to this fiction about foreign women to avoid facing the fact that you're just not that impressive.

Now even that's failing, and instead of "I'll just buy me a nice Chinese wife" the excuse is "I didn't really want to have a relationship anyway!"

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

inb4onemillioncats

Holy. fuk.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
    Well said, bro! I will rep you for this if I remember to.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    I live alone with my dog and it definitely has its positives.
    In b4 Tiffany is on motherless[dot]com

It's not "pretentious" to point out that your vendetta against western women is rooted in your pathetic inability to maintain a relationship. Mean, maybe, but I never claimed to be a nice person.

Face it: you can't get a girl to tolerate you, so you've latched on to this fiction about foreign women to avoid facing the fact that you're just not that impressive.

Now even that's failing, and instead of "I'll just buy me a nice Chinese wife" the excuse is "I didn't really want to have a relationship anyway!"
    ehhhhh not necessarily.
    That may be OP's individual case, but there are plenty of guys who feel this way, in their late 20's, or in my case 30's.
    It's not that we can't find women to "tolerate us" (lol) it's that neither party can "tolerate" the concept of relationships with each other - or we don't see eye to eye on critical pieces of what a relationship should entail.

I'm teetering on my relationship now by a thread, and if it ends, I can honestly tell you I won't be concerned with looking for another. If I haven't found something I've wanted to keep "forever" in 30 years of life and a plethora of women, then I am convinced I am better off just doing me and leaving that whole mess on the backburner.

I can also attest that the theories on foreign women are far from "fiction", lex. I have never, in all the years I've dated, been cheated by an asian or hispanic woman, yet all but ONE white woman I've dated have cheated.
    This is pretty rampant in all western caucasian women, and I'm sure tons of RH'ers can give you further examples if you'd like.

Obviously it doesn't speak as an empirical rule that all white wimmin are sht, or all foreign women are great, but the stats lean heavily in favor of that concept.

OP;

All women definitely are not whores, and that's childish logic. You think that because you're 21, and the women in your age demographic aren't capable of having monogamous relationships. You shouldn't be either.
    It's both your bads, so quit pointing fingers.
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnava10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

If you think 2 is bad try having 3.

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 cats.

It's not "pretentious" to point out that your vendetta against western women is rooted in your pathetic inability to maintain a relationship.
    How would you know this anyway? I'm honestly curious what you're basing this off of, as I've shared VERY little details of my personal life on here. It's clear to me and everyone else that you are the one with the vendetta, as I have no less than two negs in my CP at this moment with your wishes attached for me to die a violent death, or in a fire. Meanwhile I have only ever addressed your arguments and would probably look at you with indifference if I saw you on the street (since this is, ya know, the internet).

Originally Posted by cdnava10 View Post
    If you think 2 is bad try having 3.
    Lmfao.
    I rep pro-AI posters

DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DERJEVPOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Go ahead and try to disprove this

"You and your weights can fuk off somewhere, I ain't liftin that shiit it's heavy!" - Kenny Powers

How would you know this anyway? I'm honestly curious what you're basing this off of, as I've shared VERY little details of my personal life on here. It's clear to me and everyone else that you are the one with the vendetta, as I have no less than two negs in my CP at this moment with your wishes attached for me to die a violent death, or in a fire. Meanwhile I have only ever addressed your arguments and would probably look at you with indifference if I saw you on the street (since this is, ya know, the internet).

Lmfao.
    It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out the reason why you want to exploit a woman in a third world country for a wife, and make posts about how "all women are whores" and you're giving up on them entirely. I mean, I fully support your endeavor - no woman no matter how awful deserves to be stuck with you for the rest of her life - but don't pretend that this doesn't stem from your failure.

Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Aryan7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out the reason why you want to exploit a woman in a third world country for a wife, and make posts about how "all women are whores" and you're giving up on them entirely. I mean, I fully support your endeavor - no woman no matter how awful deserves to be stuck with you for the rest of her life - but don't pretend that this doesn't stem from your failure.
    rocket surgeon wut

although i usually dislike your posts very much you have a point about people pretty much wanting to own some mud hut dweller for a wife.

anonymous
    if miscers call all women whores, what bout their mothers?

It also doesn't take a rocket surgeon to figure out that you're either A) jealous as hell that I wouldn't consider a girl like you or B) really like me, or both, considering how you obsess over me (see: this thread). What's more is you couldn't even finish the discussion in the other thread, but instead tried to start it again over here.

Look, I understand it can be embarrassing for you to try to engage me in some kind of dialogue that involves logic or reason, but sadly these are the only kind of dialogues I wish to have. Starting anew in hopes that I wouldn't involve those just won't work. And no I won't make out with you.
    I rep pro-AI posters

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post

RESPECT!

The misc is frustrating with all its stupidity and forever aloners.

OP: Your doing it wrong. A girl is either down or not. Either way, notasingle****isgiven.jpg as she is not the only girl. She wont be the last. Quit being a *******. Grow a pair, hit on bitches, man up, smash or next. Might not be the best philosphy going around here but, I take it for what it is worth. For the ones who think this is awful thing to say or suggest, I am in a open relationship with a girl, she cooked me dinner last night, and was a bit annoyed I didn't eat it all. I destroyed the steamed veggies, chicken, and steak though. feelsgoodman.jpg

If some girl is a whore, jakes on me cause, I picked that girl. Take some ****ing responsibility. Ironically enough, women do the same **** all the time, "I HATE MEN" FB statuses come up. What do *******s and forever aloners do? They respond to this crap like flies on ****. Try the other way around, "I hate women" for a fb status. See how this works out for you in contrast to the attention seeking animals that do this. It is quite a laugh. Start picking better girls and women. If it is just a ons or fwb, you get your feelers involved, you ****ed up. Jakes on you OP.

Are you American? In other countries, women have a lower kill count (especially in muslim countries where women are stoned if they show skin lulz). A brown buddy of mine is a playboy. he suggests "treat women like dog." Awesome english. While this may seem rude or awful, this is his up bringing, and the country he lives in. You take Asia for instance and then men walk 20 paces ahead and his woman knows to follow. OP might be onto something but, deeming all women whores is a bit far fetched. I will go as far to say, the majority are not wife or gf material, most are ons or fwb, few may hit open relatiopnship or gf. When we talk committed relationship, the selection is slimmer, and wife is a long shot. Nearly impossible to guarantee success in this situation as a man.

I 100% agree with you that he is raging out of control cause he keeps trying to wife up whores and sluts. Jakes on him. OP, you have a cock. Man up, quit being a pussy, and hit on bitches. Leave emotions and feelers for the women and small children. Is this real life?