Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KoolDJVader View Post
    I've ordered from Inzer twice, first time I received the belt in a week, the second time in 17 days.

But there is some questions about the quality of Inzer belts these days. I would go to either Lifting Large or Anderson Powerlifting and see if they have the Titan Brahma in stock. You'll get the belt in a couple of days if they do.
    Is this true about the inzer? Has anyone proven it other than the one who post it?

KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ericvictor14 View Post
    Is this true about the inzer? Has anyone proven it other than the one who post it?
    I think there were 2 separate recent incidences of the holes being punched off center. Don't know how widespread the problem is but given how much you are spending for a reputed high end product, i'd want it as close to perfect as possible.

I didn't realize the Titan Brahma costs $20 more than an Inzer 13mm (assuming you get a prong....the difference is more with the levers) so maybe my suggestion wasn't all that great cost-wise.

The last time I ordered an Inzer belt was late summer 2014 and I received the belt in 17 days.....not bad, not great. This was before the whole IPF approved vendor list deal. I don't know how that affects Inzer's delivery time these days.

ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ericvictor14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think there were 2 separate recent incidences of the holes being punched off center. Don't know how widespread the problem is but given how much you are spending for a reputed high end product, i'd want it as close to perfect as possible.

I didn't realize the Titan Brahma costs $20 more than an Inzer 13mm (assuming you get a prong....the difference is more with the levers) so maybe my suggestion wasn't all that great cost-wise.

The last time I ordered an Inzer belt was late summer 2014 and I received the belt in 17 days.....not bad, not great. This was before the whole IPF approved vendor list deal. I don't know how that affects Inzer's delivery time these days.
    Ill be ordering from i distributor. I found sell it cheaper than other at houseofpain. They offer free shipping when you bought over 25$ so i guess ill get 2 shirts to get the free shipping it price is 130$ with 13mm belt and 2 shirt . Any experience with them? How they ship? Or you know some sell it cheaper. (I found one on ebay but i dont know if i can trust it )

Can anyone help me. I talk to a inzer distributor here in my place but when i ask about the lifetime warranty he says "where do you get that idea about warranty it doesnt exist" he is not aware on inzers lifetime warranty? But i know they do right? Or am i wrong? Can someone send some slip when the belt first came there is a little note stating that warranty. There website diesnt show that

NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are way too many fakes on eBay. Unless you're buying a pre-owned belt from some guy and you're able to tell for sure from the photos that it's authentic.

I recommend just ordering straight from Inzer by calling them. I've ordered from them 4 separate times (2008/2014/2015/2016). First belt and second belt took 10 days, third belt took 6 days and the last belt only took 2 DAYS. So yeah, my experience has always been positive with Inzer.
    PRs
    472.5/365/612.5
    Front Squat: 455
    Overhead Press: 215

Originally Posted by NavyRoll View Post
    There are way too many fakes on eBay. Unless you're buying a pre-owned belt from some guy and you're able to tell for sure from the photos that it's authentic.

I recommend just ordering straight from Inzer by calling them. I've ordered from them 4 separate times (2008/2014/2015/2016). First belt and second belt took 10 days, third belt took 6 days and the last belt only took 2 DAYS. So yeah, my experience has always been positive with Inzer.
    Are these all black

NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NavyRoll is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are these all black
    yup
    PRs
    472.5/365/612.5

Originally Posted by NavyRoll View Post
    yup
    why do you have to order 4 belts? i thought it says Forever for a reason?

MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MAMMOTHREP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    excellent info

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hmm... Not many dip belts.

Originally Posted by stonecold123 View Post
    Spud inc dip belt

Tnx to snova031 for the reco

Originally Posted by snova031 View Post
    Spud seems to be the most popular- I have one, only use it for weighted dips, I have no complaints.

http://www.amazon.com/Spud-Inc-Belt-.../dp/B008G3VEVC
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

is there a difference between lever and buckle

yeah. so i cancelled my order on bestbelts. cause i keep getting problem on my payments. its been a month now (so much for a delay). so now im looking forward on inzer. its my first belt. gonna get 10mm as manny of u suggested for first time. just cant decide on prong and lever. i red in this topic someone says that his lever inzer is much stiffer than his inzer prong belt? (he got13mm lever before and hated it) how true is this about diff stiffness of lever and prong. he even state that if he would choose a single belt on his 3 belt it will be the 10mm lever

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what your problem was paying bestbelts. They are very easy to work with and in addition to PayPal, they accept payment mailed to them.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000) KoolDJVader is just really nice. (+1000)
    The general guideline given here is that a 10mm single prong is a good choice for a first belt.

But it really does depend on individual. You may want different tightness levels depending on the lift or even whether it's a warm up or work set. A lever may get in the way of a proper set up for the deadlift for some, not for others.

If the thickness is the same, really shouldn't be a difference in stiffness as long as it's the same brand. I will say that I bought an Inzer 10mm lever in 2011 and an Inzer 10mm single prong in 2014 and it seemed like the earlier lever belt became a bit more pliable than the later single prong. But leather is a natural product so there is bound to be inherent differences but that should have nothing to do with whether it's a lever or prong. Inzers in general seem stiffer than other brands but it may just be that their 10mm belts are actually thicker than other company's 10mm

This guy actually measured it and found it so

http://www.garage-gyms.com/inzer-pow...wer-belt-10mm/

Honestly, I liked my Best Belt better than the Inzer (although I liked my Inzer too)...I would try to straighten it out with them....their reputation is pretty stellar.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Not sure what your problem was paying bestbelts. They are very easy to work with and in addition to PayPal, they accept payment mailed to them.
    yeah they are a great company. easy to talk with. dean is very helpfull. he even let me pay on different method other than paypal. but the problem is on my side. i keep getting problem on my card issuer. but they got the best customer service. yeah i wish i could get belts from them

lever inzer size

gonna get a lever belt. i dont know what size. my size on belly relax is like 35 but im fat. planning to cut down to like 29-30? should i get large? or medium lever?
    do anyone here own a large or medium? can you give me the specific inch from first to last hole.

im thinking about getting a inzer prong too as u suggested (single prong) but medium maybe too big for me i think it cant support me when i get on 30 or 29 waist. though i find small too small . can u give me exact inch of the medium prong too? from bubkle to smallest hole

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll try to post a mini-review of the Rogue 13mm Powerlifting Belt. Spoiler alert - it's not positive.
    Garage Gym Owner

gonna get a lever belt. i dont know what size. my size on belly relax is like 35 but im fat. planning to cut down to like 29-30? should i get large? or medium lever?
    do anyone here own a large or medium? can you give me the specific inch from first to last hole.

im thinking about getting a inzer prong too as u suggested (single prong) but medium maybe too big for me i think it cant support me when i get on 30 or 29 waist. though i find small too small . can u give me exact inch of the medium prong too? from bubkle to smallest hole
    If you get the prong, get the medium...with your current waist it'll put you around the 3rd or 4th hole....if you get down to a 30" waist, probably take you to the last hole. A 29" waist may be too small for a medium though but you could always get new holes punched if the belt gets too big for you

Medium for lever as well but you may run into the opposite situation.....at a 35" waist, the largest hole may be extremely tight....maybe too tight to get a proper Valsalva....but if you get down to a 29-30" waist, then you should be in the middle holes.

FWIW I mostly grew out of a medium Inzer lever and replaced it (along with my Best Belt) with a medium Inzer single prong.

Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    I'll try to post a mini-review of the Rogue 13mm Powerlifting Belt. Spoiler alert - it's not positive.
    That's not going to shake your shill status. . . .

BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackI00 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have had my eye on pioneer's treated single prong belt custom cut to 10mm, but I missed their holiday sale. I did see the elite fts p2 (13mm) on sale, which is the same belt as far as I know. i bought it and i can tell you it's amazing. it's a double thick, no suede belt, which worried me that it might be too stiff for my liking. This is not the case and it is extremely comfortable and supportive (my previous belt was a 10mm inzer lever).
    if I had another opportunity i would definitely buy straight from general leathercraft (pioneer). whether I would get a custom 10mm or rebuy the 13mm is a toss up at this point, but either would be fantastic.

If you get the prong, get the medium...with your current waist it'll put you around the 3rd or 4th hole....if you get down to a 30" waist, probably take you to the last hole. A 29" waist may be too small for a medium though but you could always get new holes punched if the belt gets too big for you

Medium for lever as well but you may run into the opposite situation.....at a 35" waist, the largest hole may be extremely tight....maybe too tight to get a proper Valsalva....but if you get down to a 29-30" waist, then you should be in the middle holes.

FWIW I mostly grew out of a medium Inzer lever and replaced it (along with my Best Belt) with a medium Inzer single prong.
    im 5'5 in heigt. do you think i might outgrew a medium lever? 36" waist maybe obese for a man of my height? plannin to jsut stay on 29-30 waist. cant really ddecide. im sure to get a medium so the problem now is lever or prong. wanna get a prong as everyone suggested but the sizing of lever is better. i dont think i can buy another belt so i wanna get one that will suit my need. (i dont want to drill holes on a not so cheap belt)
    Last edited by ericvictor14; 12-04-2016 at 05:17 AM.

im 5'5 in heigt. do you think i might outgrew a medium lever? 36" waist maybe obese for a man of my height? plannin to jsut stay on 29-30 waist. cant really ddecide. im sure to get a medium so the problem now is lever or prong. wanna get a prong as everyone suggested but the sizing of lever is better. i dont think i can buy another belt so i wanna get one that will suit my need. (i dont want to drill holes on a not so cheap belt)
    The problem is that the 29-36 inch waist range doesn't fall that neatly into the predetermined ranges of the Inzer belt. The medium single prong will fit waist sizes 30"-38" so if you get down to 29", may be too big. I no longer have the lever belt so can't say for certain what the minimum/maximum is but looking at their size range for the medium and large lever belt, doesn't look like 29"-36" falls that neatly into either size.

I think your best bet is to go to a company that can customize the belt to the size you desire. I know you said Best Belts is problematic....how about General Leathercraft/Pioneer (Titan can do it too but apparently they take very long, Bob's Belt can as well but they are expensive)? Just tell them you want the middle holes to correspond to 29"-36" (that'll be eight holes right there....Pioneer usually punches 10 holes....Inzer and Best Beltss have 9 holes...so you'll still have an inch on each side). If the belt becomes too big, you can send the belt back and they can add new holes for you as well (you'll probably have to pay for shipping but labor is free).

My waist is 31" and it's right in the middle of medium lever with 5 holes to go up or down. So it will fit from 26 to 36 inches. In my opinion, it's better to buy a smaller lever belt so there's less excess leather digging on your ribs or pinching on the shirt. I'm thinking about picking up a small inzer lever belt right now actually, if I can just find one on their bargain rack.
    PRs
    472.5/365/612.5

Belz? Dipz? Dipbelz? 4realz.

Y u no dip?

Srs.

Best Belts Dip Belt - Red, White & Blue

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phoenix9369 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

'Murica
    *MWC / ATQ (Best crews evah)
    *IG: @Stevexmachina #MiscF4F
    *Non-white Tan Demi God
    *"In Phoenix we trust"-TellItAgain

Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    'Murica
    F*** yeah!

Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bench905 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mini Review of Rogue Fitness 13mm Powerlifting Belt

Advertising

Rogue posts photos like the one below with captions that include "made in USA" and "handcrafted." Just putting this out there because I'm thinking that with a handrafted made in USA product with a $130 price tag, I should be getting a premium, quality belt.

Construction

13mm belt made up of at least 3 layers. I was counting 2 thinner layers of leather and then a thicker layer of suede. No edging, dyed edges, or paint to hide the layers even thought the belt is black. Stitching near the tongue is off-center.

Here's my big issue - the creaking. The belt is obviously not glued together. Based on cmarti's threads and what I've read, the belts should use leather specific cement to bond the layers before stitching. Rogue seems to have just stamped out a few layers of leather and then stitched them (only on the outside edge). This creates a crazy creak - it started creaking as soon as I pulled it out of the box. When I tried it on and did an air squat, it was even louder. See below video...make sure volume is on.

Overall, poor construction - nothing about this belt says a quality belt except it's price tag ($130).

Resolution

I contacted Rogue, told them how much Rogue stuff I have and told them it's a $130 belt that I'm really not happy with. At first, in a few e-mails, the CSR refused to give me return shipping. After sending the above youtube video, they sent me a prepaid label...but never any apology or "that shouldn't happen." I'm still out what I paid for shipping ($5) for this experience. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Overall

Don't buy this belt.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Bench905; 12-09-2016 at 08:48 AM.
    Garage Gym Owner

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

]
    Whilst it lacks the soul less strength of my 3500# rated Ironmind hip belt, that is a fine piece of craftsman. And makes my USMC tat tingle a little.
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chadsalt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bench905 View Post
    Mini Review of Rogue Fitness 13mm Powerlifting Belt

Advertising

Rogue posts photos like the one below with captions that include "made in USA" and "handcrafted." Just putting this out there because I'm thinking that with a handrafted made in USA product with a $130 price tag, I should be getting a premium, quality belt.

Construction

13mm belt made up of at least 3 layers. I was counting 2 thinner layers of leather and then a thicker layer of suede. No edging, dyed edges, or paint to hide the layers even thought the belt is black. Stitching near the tongue is off-center.

Here's my big issue - the creaking. The belt is obviously not glued together. Based on cmarti's threads and what I've read, the belts should use leather specific cement to bond the layers before stitching. Rogue seems to have just stamped out a few layers of leather and then stitched them (only on the outside edge). This creates a crazy creak - it started creaking as soon as I pulled it out of the box. When I tried it on and did an air squat, it was even louder. See below video...make sure volume is on.

Overall, poor construction - nothing about this belt says a quality belt except it's price tag ($130).

Resolution

I contacted Rogue, told them how much Rogue stuff I have and told them it's a $130 belt that I'm really not happy with. At first, in a few e-mails, the CSR refused to give me return shipping. After sending the above youtube video, they sent me a prepaid label...but never any apology or "that shouldn't happen." I'm still out what I paid for shipping ($5) for this experience. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Overall

Don't buy this belt.
    WTF? Does anyone else have this belt? Dieselmike? Couldn't even run a black sharpie down the edges? Are we sure that is the premium belt and not the cheaper version?
    SQ 475# 5/26/17 wraps
    BP 340# 7/13/19 paused
    DL 455# 10/19/19 beltless
    OHP 205# 1/12/19

()---() York Barbell Club #72 ()---()
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #15 ──<//>─<\\>──
    [M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #32 ▪[M]====[6]
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #70▪█─────█▪ 

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9015131&d=1541967331

Originally Posted by chadsalt View Post
    WTF? Does anyone else have this belt? Dieselmike? Couldn't even run a black sharpie down the edges? Are we sure that is the premium belt and not the cheaper version?
    Yes, it's the Rogue Powerlifting Belt 13mm. For S-L, it's $123.55. For XL-XXL, it's $130.55. I bought an XL (regularly $130.55) via their Hot Deal page and it was $104.XX. Paid $109.XX with shipping.
    Garage Gym Owner