letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

It's always the same thing when I help here

My first 15 posts I'm cool with everyone, help out, etc. Afterwards I get into TBB and slowly start raging and the way I express my advice changes. Then I end up full-on raging lmao

Fkin idiots

Silverback this isn't meant as a stab in your direction

Summer in the city Humanoidlaws's Avatar
    Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Humanoidlaws is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Why? Is it the stupid questions?

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cool story bro

letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) letsdothisbro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Humanoidlaws View Post
    Why? Is it the stupid questions?
    TBB just has the bad luck of constantly having dumb kunts arguing against basic sh*t.

Also more than half the time I just have to copy and paste from my previous posts because everyone asks the same cotdamn thing in the most annoying ways

Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Savanovic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by letsdothisbro View Post
    TBB just has the bad luck of constantly having dumb kunts arguing against basic sh*t.

Also more than half the time I just have to copy and paste from my previous posts because everyone asks the same cotdamn thing in the most annoying ways
    How can i get abs for the summer fast?
    I eat so much and cant gain weight!
    Help me lose this chest fat.
    is my lifting routine good? ( even terrible for bro split standards

Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Notjericoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Then dont give advice
    [QUOTE=question4u92]I was referring to squatting and benching 4x a week. Your logic here is strong and stubborn I must admit. You think it's beneficial to excessively squat and bench? An excess of ANYTHING is detrimental to your health.[/QUOTE]

Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tb0282 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea I got tired of repeating myself a thousand times, pretty much why I stopped even lurking in TBB.

Not to mention the crazy amounts of PMs I still receive for that friggin chest insertion thread. Guys plz, I don't want to look at yor chest
    ~Jesus Christ Is My Savior Crew~

The land at the end of our toes goes on and on,
    The sand at the core of our bones continues on

Hey I just met you. And this is crazy. But today is chest day. So spot me maybe?

Art thou prone to such insurmountable force upon thou biceps?

Originally Posted by Notjericoe View Post
    Then dont give advice
    I think I just shouldn't give it in TBB

@Tb lmao, that thread got reposted a bunch