acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Going after that ProCard in 1st year

Ok folks, so here goes. I'm a 35 year old father of 4 (2 sets of twin boys) with a 50-60 hour/week work-life (software designer) who is entering his first competition. I have been training fairly consistently since I was 15, and extremely consistently (6 days/wk) for the past 5 years. I've always been 100% natural and intend on staying that way. I made the decision to enter this first show for motivational reasons, essentially to give myself a goal to push hard for. I joined a new gym at the beginning of the year known for bodybuilding competitors and many were urging me to enter after witnessing the package that I bring. I will be competing in Men's Physique, and will enter the Masters, Open, and Novice classes at this first show. My original idea of using this as a motivational tool has not become an obsession! I'm looking to qualify for nationals at this show, and then push even harder for the end of the year national show and obtain my pro card.

I'm a big believer in supplements, as I fell they give me that extra "edge" outside of proper diet that I need to be able to push myself the way I need to at the gym, after everything that I deal with on a daily basis (family and work) before getting to my training at night. With that in mind, I reached out to several well established and reputable Supplement companies looking for a partnership for this first show. I shared with them my story and scenario, and received positive feedback and support from several. After weighing all the options, I decided to partner with Cellucor and quickly received my first shipment of sponsored supplements.

I will be supplementing with only Cellucor products for the rest of my prep. for this show, and hopefully all the way to Nationals. My current stack includes: Cor Whey, C4 + NO3, Alpha Amino, & Creatine. I will log the following 6 weeks here, so please follow my journey to the stage. You can also follow my progress and other posts on these sites (I would greatly appreciate new followers as I try to build up my social presence):

www.********.com/TonyCandalesPhysique

www.twitter.com/GiftedGenetics (Tony Candales @GiftedGenetics)

Here are some pics of my current progress:

IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Supporting my fitness and competition goals
    Follow Me!
    Instagram: TonyCandales
    www.********.com/tony.candales
    YouTube channel - www.youtube.com/channel/UCMh7llZGWhRtRxrWaW0f7Jw

acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) acandales001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Starting to get a taste of what the next few weeks will be like. Training as hard as I do on low carbs is a real challenge, but I guess this is what it takes, and what separates 1st place from the rest. Definitely having some recovery issues. Muscle groups are just barely overcoming soreness before next session.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StackingPlates has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acandales001 View Post
    I've always been 100% natural and intend on staying that way.
    I'm a big believer in supplements, as I fell they give me that extra "edge" outside of proper diet that I need to be able to push myself the way I need to at the gym
    Tempted to neg. Nobody cares that you use gear...what we get irritated by is folks who proudly proclaim "natty" status when they aren't. Just keep your mouth shut on the topic, peddle your supplements, and we can all be friends. Don't be a FILT.
    http://stackingplates.com
    http://instagram.com/mrstackingplates

straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Starting to get a taste of what the next few weeks will be like. Training as hard as I do on low carbs is a real challenge, but I guess this is what it takes, and what separates 1st place from the rest. Definitely having some recovery issues. Muscle groups are just barely overcoming soreness before next session.

what are your macros?
    Veni

Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    Tempted to neg. Nobody cares that you use gear...what we get irritated by is folks who proudly proclaim "natty" status when they aren't. Just keep your mouth shut on the topic, peddle your supplements, and we can all be friends. Don't be a FILT.
    I don't have anything against PEDs or anyone that uses them, I have just chosen to not that is all. Sorry to have irritated you. Just trying to summarize my road thus far.
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

Chest session last night ending at 10pm....back in the gym at 5am hitting Back this morning. Quickly becoming obsessed as the show nears. About 5 weeks out now!
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

Originally Posted by straightsix View Post
    what are your macros?
    Here's my coach prescribed diet right now:

Meal #1 - 12 Egg Whites, 1 cup Oats (measured uncooked)
    Meal #2 - 6oz Chicken, 1 cup white rice (measured cooked)
    Meal #3 - 10oz Fish, 1 cup white rice
    Meal #4 - 6oz Fish, 1 cup white rice
    Meal #5 - 10oz Fish, Veggies
    Meal #6 - 6 oz Chicken, Veggies
    IFBB Men's Physique Pro
    Cellucor
    Follow Me!

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StackingPlates View Post
    This

I don't have anything against PEDs or anyone that uses them, I have just chosen to not that is all. Sorry to have irritated you. Just trying to summarize my road thus far.
    LMAO you're not fooling anyone...keep quiet about the whole "natural" BS and just get on with the contest prep stuff
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my coach prescribed diet right now:

Meal #1 - 12 Egg Whites, 1 cup Oats (measured uncooked)
    Meal #2 - 6oz Chicken, 1 cup white rice (measured cooked)
    Meal #3 - 10oz Fish, 1 cup white rice
    Meal #4 - 6oz Fish, 1 cup white rice
    Meal #5 - 10oz Fish, Veggies
    Meal #6 - 6 oz Chicken, Veggies
    Any fats? lol

You're a big dude, why physique?

Seems like you'd do well in BB. Your legs a weakness?
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000) IK9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why so many accusations of PED's?
    Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166196451