Pdv92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Changing my workout program, need some advice

Hello everyone.
    As I've written in my other topic, please apologize me for my grammar, I'm not an english-speaker!

First of all, my goal is a fit, lean, "athletic" body, so I'm quite willing to sacrifice a bit of mass for a lower % bf, even if I guess that will come later.
    Actually I'm 5'8'' x 141 lbs ; I've posted some photos with different lights, too.

I've been working for some time (almost since November) with a A-B-C-D split (Chest-Triceps ; Back-biceps ; Shoulders-Abs-Calves ; Legs). Despite a starting improvement in both strength and appareance, now I seem to be stuck, if not loosing some strength.

I've been told to try and change in a A-B-A-B workout (4x a week), so here's what I've done this week:

A
    Squat 4x6 2'
    Leg extension 3x8 OR Lunges 3x8 1,30'
    Bench press (which I'm willing to change in INCLINE BENCH PRESS) 4x6 2'
    Cross-overs 3x8 1,30'
    Bent-over rows 3x8 1,30'
    Rear fly 2x12 1,30'
    Barbell curl (or using the Scott) 3x10 1,30'
    Abs (one with just body exercise, one using weights, cables, etc.)

B
    Deadlifts 4x4 2'
    Leg curl 3x10 1,30'
    Lat machine 4x6 2'
    Pulley (seated row with close grip) 3x8 1,30'
    Military press seated 4x6 2'
    Lateral raise or upright row 3x8 1,30'
    Parallel bar dips 3x8 1,30'
    Pushdown with the rope 3x10 1,30'
    20' cardio

What do you think?
    My idea was to build some mass and strength for a few months, then maybe do a short cut for one month to reduce my %bf for the summer, then starting over again with an A-B-C-D split next autumn.

My diet is 2700 kcal with, more or less, 45% carbs, 35% pro, 20% fat. It's quite balanced; no junk foods, no sugars except for some jam in the morning, no alcol except for a light drink every 1-2 weeks, etc.
    So I think that my diet is quite correct, moreover I've checked it with a professionist and my pt.

I don't get why I grow so slow and bad, maybe I just need some patience. My personal trainer told me, after testing my body composition and metabolism, that I'm mainly ectomorph and that's why I struggle so much gaining weight and muscles. Maybe that's cause, anyway it's annoying!
    Above all, I don't get why my bf is so low (last time I tested it was not above 12%), I've got abs (I feel them when I touch my abdomen), but yet they don't show at all when I'm shirtless. You can see them only with the light coming from the side.
    Oh well, I think I'll just have to train more and then lose more %bf.
    Attached Images

NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

difficult one, growing happens in spurts,so u have to stick to a routine and then make a change every 6 weeks to 2 months..

skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you grow to slow eat more and grow faster

Yea I know I just have to stick to the program... I was asking for some advice with my workout plan

NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) NatMuscleBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pdv92 View Post
    Yea I know I just have to stick to the program... I was asking for some advice with my workout plan
    upper
    lower
    rest
    upper
    lower
    rest
    rest
    change ur excercises every 2 months,Compound movements = leg press or squats, bench or dumbells, cable rows or tbar rows, ohp or dumbell press..
    isolation excercises = chest needs flys dumbells or machine, back needs pulldowns or pull ups.shoulders needs side raises and rear delts..

change the order of the excercises, like isolation excercises first....change you rep range and rest periods..
    4 sets the last set to failure on compounds movement..have less rest on your isolation excercises and train calves heavy on leg days and very light on upperbody days..

Yea I've done that kind of changes in the last workout I did (with a single muscular Group training per week), but now I wanted to change, training the same muscles multiple times a week. With an AB-AB training, precisely.
    So is it necessary to do an Upper-Lower (which I don't like very much), or is the one I've posted good enough?