Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Muayad has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi..is it ok if i take Whey gold + juiced aminos (universal nutrition) + NO Xplode ?

johnsonmary657 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up helpful for newbie

Thanks mod, its helpful

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Just noticed this was stickied. Awesome! Hope some people catch this thread before posting questions.

Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Muayad View Post
    Hi..is it ok if i take Whey gold + juiced aminos (universal nutrition) + NO Xplode ?
    Yes. Whey can be used any time of the day to increase your protein intake, amigos can be used if you're going long hours without a meal (including whey) and/or during your workout and NO xplode 20-30 mins before your workout (follow the label).

No need to take whey and Anubis together as whey is already rich in amino acids, so it's a waste of time and money
    Strong & Unstable

faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) faipdeooiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by brianspence View Post
    Hydro-lean and L-carnite by west Pharm

Hi there I am just looking for some info on these products in relation to fat burning.
    I have put on a lot of weight after coming back from a lumbar spine injury. around 40 lbs

I went to my local protein shop and I bought the 2 products above as the guy said this would help me along with food and exercise plan. Now I know I should have done my home work on these products first of all before purchasing but I wasnt thinking and after looking online these 2 products were deemed health risks by the Canadian health board.

I have a little high blood pressure at the moment due to my weight gain but nothing to high.

Should I be taking these products back to the store and asking for something different, I see they dont do refunds.

also do you have any recommendations for a a decent fat burner

any help would be greatly appreciated
    carrying 40lb extra weight, when you nail your training and, most importantly, your diet, you should see that drop off without he need for 'fat burners' (caffeine pills). I would look to take them back and if you can't get a refund, trade it for a good quality whey protein or a good multivitamin (do your homework before you go so you know what they sell so that you can pick out a good product and not let the salesman sell you what he wants to sell).

With regards to high blood pressure, if you do use the 'fat burners', consult your doctor as that's something to keep an eye on.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by Kevinyen22 View Post
    I take supplements, vitamins, and minerals everyday. Can someone let me know if this is safe to do?

Here are my current supplements I take everyday:
    Kirkland Vitamin C 1000mg: One tablet a day
    Kirkland Vitamin E 400 I. U : One tablet a day
    Kirkland Multivitamin & Minerals: One tablet a day
    USPLABS Super Cissus: Two tablets twice a day
    Animal flex: One pack a day (8 tablets in each pack)
    Youtheory Collagen Type 1, 2 and 3: Three tablets twice a day
    Optimum Nutrition ZMA: Three tablets at night 
    Kirkland Fish Oil 1000mg: Two soft gels a day
    Kirkland Brand Zertek (for my allergies) : One tablet a day
    Cellecor P6 Extreme Black: 3 pills a day before gym, will move on to P6 Red once I'm done.
    Optimum Nutrition Creatine Monohydrate : 5 grams a day
    Cellecor Alpha Amino: One scoop everything I go to the gym (5 times a week) 
    Optimum Nutrition Whey Protein: 1-2 Scoops a day

That is about 30 tablets I take daily

I ordered Livercare by Himalaya, and Milk Thistle by Jarrow Formulas, would this help me safely insure my body's health?
    That's a lot of supplements.

You could easily drop that to a fraction of what you're taking:
    (Ignoring medication because I'm not qualified to comment on that)
    Animal Flex
    Cellucor
    Creatine
    Aminos
    Whey

With he money you've saved, buy a quality multi (Orange triad by Controlled labs, animal pak) and a proven quality fish oil (controlled labs again) and you're set.

Less pills, less cost, arguably no tangible difference in benefits.

I wouldn't bother with milk thistle or liv.52 either
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by Irishkop View Post
    Im just a beginner, Been only at this for a few months now. Im just looking to get in shape and build muscle. I'm not looking to complete or anything, im just looking to be above the average Joe.

I have been taking Creatine Monohydrate and Whey.

With in regards too Beta Alanine,BCAA/Amino Acids, Fish oil Supplement, Multivitamin etc, Do I need to be taking all this to get the gains or will Creatine Monohydrate and Whey with alot of protein foods in my Diet plan be sufficient to what I want to achieve.
    Fish oil & a multi are beneficial from an overall health point of view, not just for dem gainz.

Your diet and training will dictate your gainzzz, creatine and protein will help but won't make the difference
    Strong & Unstable

jessublessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey i workout to but my question is im 168 lbs 6ft should ibtake creatine or nah i dont want to get fat and lose definition

DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000) DavidGainz999 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Creatines awesome

jessublessed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok but will it make me look fat ?!

Originally Posted by jessublessed View Post
    ok but will it make me look fat ?!
    No, fat makes you look fat
    Strong & Unstable

annemierabie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Dasbunker

Thanks for the great article, very informative. I have a question:

I'm a female that's looking to lose more bf and gain more muscle. I feel that I'm stuck at a platue at the moment even changing up my macros and workout structure..
    I feel my receptors might be holding on to body fat in my thights I've heared that yohimbe is good for that?

Also could women take a testosterone supplement to help with this without any side effects?

Thanks so much for the article once more

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by annemierabie View Post
    Hi Dasbunker

Thanks for the great article, very informative. I have a question:

I'm a female that's looking to lose more bf and gain more muscle. I feel that I'm stuck at a platue at the moment even changing up my macros and workout structure..
    I feel my receptors might be holding on to body fat in my thights I've heared that yohimbe is good for that?

Also could women take a testosterone supplement to help with this without any side effects?

Thanks so much for the article once more
    Sup Anne

Assuming diet, routine and other variables are in check (which are more important). Yohimbine may be helpful targeting A2A receptor areas, like the lower abdomen and thighs but also comes with some nasty side effects for some people (anxiety, high BP, nausea), general info below

http://examine.com/supplements/yohimbine/

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/issa33.htm

It's not something I'd use or recommend, but some people use it effectively.

About test boosters, women may be able to use them with out issues but depends on the ingredients. There are products with effective ingredients others not so much.

Hope that helps.

marquispope9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello beautiful people,

Here is my situation. I am 258 pounds and my BMI is way too high. Now that I'm working out regularly, I want to know, what I should choose as far as supplements. I want to loose about 25-30 lbs of fat while gaining muscles. My overall goal is to be about 225-230 lbs. Should I aim towards fat-lose supplements or muscle gain supplements. My diet is getting into check, and I no longer poison my body with unneeded sugars and fats (so far).

Thanks in advance because I know this is a great community.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by marquispope9 View Post
    Hello beautiful people,

Here is my situation. I am 258 pounds and my BMI is way too high. Now that I'm working out regularly, I want to know, what I should choose as far as supplements. I want to loose about 25-30 lbs of fat while gaining muscles. My overall goal is to be about 225-230 lbs. Should I aim towards fat-lose supplements or muscle gain supplements. My diet is getting into check, and I no longer poison my body with unneeded sugars and fats (so far).

Thanks in advance because I know this is a great community.
    continue getting your diet in check and fine tuned before worrying about supps
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

sickest1around has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know creatine and glutamine shouldn't be taken at the same time because of absorption issues but post work out I take isopure whey mixed with 5g creatine and the whey has about 2g of glutamine as do most whey powders. I know it's common to mix whey and creatine and it's probably negligible but what's everyone opinion on this

GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GFreedom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Guys am interested in hearung from anyone who has been using creatine over a ten year period or more. PM me. I'm doing a study on it.
    www.artofselfhood.com

Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jeffbrah96 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm new to this bodybuilding thing and some of my friends are on pill hormones and they shoot up in weight and strength in weeks and they want me to get on it but they say there some side effects to it but they say it's a great for bodybuilding? And are these the same as creatine and should I follow the same protocol as above?

KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000) KLipking is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is a perfect article. I agree with all of these.

Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Amamahohotala has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Downsize of creatine is - it acumulates 2 litres of water, It reduses stamina

Mark6A has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So I purchased some Optimum Nutrition creatine. Even after taking it for a few days I realized some major improvement. But a lot of internet posts scared me off along with some friends. Is it true that it does serious damage to your kidneys and should not be taken for long periods. I haven't had one in some time now thought I'd sing up here to hear what you guys think. I didn't really get a negative effect in the duration I took it (2 weeks, 2 a day) can I carry on or should it only be something to take a couple times a week. Do I take it a couple times a week or should I be okay if I take as I used to 2 a day and consume plenty of water?

Originally Posted by Jeffbrah96 View Post
    I'm new to this bodybuilding thing and some of my friends are on pill hormones and they shoot up in weight and strength in weeks and they want me to get on it but they say there some side effects to it but they say it's a great for bodybuilding? And are these the same as creatine and should I follow the same protocol as above?
    Absolutely not the same. Can't be discussed here either.
    Strong & Unstable

Originally Posted by Mark6A View Post
    So I purchased some Optimum Nutrition creatine. Even after taking it for a few days I realized some major improvement. But a lot of internet posts scared me off along with some friends. Is it true that it does serious damage to your kidneys and should not be taken for long periods. I haven't had one in some time now thought I'd sing up here to hear what you guys think. I didn't really get a negative effect in the duration I took it (2 weeks, 2 a day) can I carry on or should it only be something to take a couple times a week. Do I take it a couple times a week or should I be okay if I take as I used to 2 a day and consume plenty of water?
    Creatine's perfectly safe to take every day provided you don't have any underlying medical problems.
    Strong & Unstable

CruzX9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Monster doses

Hey there everyone,

I recently purchased the Monster Gainer by Vito Best, and I am not quite sure about the dosing per day. 100g of the gainer contains 69,2% of carbs, 21,5% proteins, 7% fat and 426 Kcal, with 5% of creatine.

The recommended daily amount is 175g, and the scoop size is 75g, so I would like to know how to use is during the day, thank you !

Originally Posted by CruzX9 View Post
    Hey there everyone,

I recently purchased the Monster Gainer by Vito Best, and I am not quite sure about the dosing per day. 100g of the gainer contains 69,2% of carbs, 21,5% proteins, 7% fat and 426 Kcal, with 5% of creatine.

The recommended daily amount is 175g, and the scoop size is 75g, so I would like to know how to use is during the day, thank you !
    Use as much as you need to reach your caloric needs for the day. If you need the full serving, use it. If you only need half, use half
    Strong & Unstable

mwjaco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great to have all these resources in one place. Thanks!

IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10) IN0Mohammad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This helped my question on Creatine, great article!

fanbrits has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    interesting

Nabbykuri has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Hey there

Hey all,

I'm a complete amateur looking to start the journey of pulling myself out of skinnyness, haha. I kinda of jumped the gun and bought two products purely because they were categorised as "Pre" and "Post" workout.

Products:
    uk.bodybuilding. com/store/jym/pre-jym.html

uk.bodybuilding. com/store/bpi-sports/best-bcaa.html

They've arrived and the "Best BCAA" is labelled Pre/Intra/Post where "Pre Jym" seems to be exclusively Pre. Just worried about the warnings that state not more than one a day, have I bought the wrong products or would it be ok to take the BCAA one afterwards aswell? I can appreciate if I've made a mistake, it's all part of the learning process. I'd just rather not overdose myself on day one, ahahahaha.

Thanks for the support.

Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rodman1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very helpful, thanks so much!

Originally Posted by Nabbykuri View Post
    Hey all,

I'm a complete amateur looking to start the journey of pulling myself out of skinnyness, haha. I kinda of jumped the gun and bought two products purely because they were categorised as "Pre" and "Post" workout.

Products:
    uk.bodybuilding. com/store/jym/pre-jym.html

uk.bodybuilding. com/store/bpi-sports/best-bcaa.html

They've arrived and the "Best BCAA" is labelled Pre/Intra/Post where "Pre Jym" seems to be exclusively Pre. Just worried about the warnings that state not more than one a day, have I bought the wrong products or would it be ok to take the BCAA one afterwards aswell? I can appreciate if I've made a mistake, it's all part of the learning process. I'd just rather not overdose myself on day one, ahahahaha.

Thanks for the support.
    BCAAs can be taken any time but they're best between meals but you can take the intraworkout, pre or post, though it's really dependant on how your diet is

Pre-workout is precisely that - to be used pre-workout
    Strong & Unstable