Seth400321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Warrior Labz Alpha Blitz Review

OK! Alpha Blitz is a preworkout supplement that is made by Warrior Labz. this company is mainly known for their prohormones and stuff like that. i personally do not use or support the use of PED's, so ill just drop that and leave it there. But recently, i walked into my local Nutrition Edge store, and picked this up. its a little pricey, sitting at 49.99 USD. but the price is not so bad with my Fitness 19 employee discount haha. this is definitely on the high priced side of preworkouts, but i gotta say i found it WELL worth it. the pumps where definately HUGE, the energy was higher than ive felt in Craze AND jack3d original, and i saw 20 pound increases in almost ALL of my lifts. i have only taken this for one workout so far, and will update again tomorrow once ive taken it on my back/bicep day. im not going to type up the ingrdients because im lazy, but if you want to know them you can find them online. but im SURE there is something in there that is not on the label, it is just too good. BY FAR the best PWO ive had in a LONG time.

Some curls for the girls johanlohman's Avatar
    johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000) johanlohman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So you are telling us that you have only used this pre workout one time and you increased almost all your lifts with 20 lbs?

No way, Jose.

Seth400321 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    While on the preworkout I went from 85 lbs tricep extensions 3x10 to 105 3x10
    Same thing with lots of my other lifts

EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EnglishRay is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Seems legit.

Not srs.

If your lifts truly did go up 20lbs, then it would be best to assume that you were not really putting full effort in before and because you purchased this product, you felt more motivated to do so this time. I would like to safely bet that a new pwo alone would not give you such a weight increase.
    B - 230
    S - 340
    D - 450
    Genovas Witness.
    Never Negs Crew.
    Steelers Misc Crew.
    Escaped the UK.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EnglishRay View Post
    Seems legit.

Not srs.

If your lifts truly did go up 20lbs, then it would be best to assume that you were not really putting full effort in before and because you purchased this product, you felt more motivated to do so this time. I would like to safely bet that a new pwo alone would not give you such a weight increase.
    Stole the words out of my mouth, you dropped a lot of cash and wanted to justify it so you loaded the bar up with more weight, see if you can find a pic of the label and post it

Registered User loganator119999's Avatar
    loganator119999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile You likely know absolutely nothing about anything

Originally Posted by PaintPir View Post
    Stole the words out of my mouth, you dropped a lot of cash and wanted to justify it so you loaded the bar up with more weight, see if you can find a pic of the label and post it
    You can keep acting like you know the situation, but fact is you're an idiot. The DMHA, Synephrine, and Caffeine anhydrous alone, are enough to make all the difference. He likely could do a few repetitions of the weight he mentioned on the day of ingesting the preworkout.. but the day he took the preworkout he noticed an increase in the endurance he normally experiences. Unless you know what the ingredients here are, and the neuropathways of which they act upon, shut the hell up.