Shagzy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Having some side effects on EC stack. Help?

Well, it's been a week since I started. However, I've noticed some side effects. I just want to know if I should be alarmed, should add aspirin, or stop altogether.

I've noticed some slight cramping in my right arm occasionally and lat occasionally. I've also been having very very minor chest pains located on the right side of my chest. And slight shortness of breath.

TWojtas07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    make sure you are drinking as much water as you possibly can while taking it

357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 357mag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i personally would stop or lower the dosage, it could either be anxiety, heart palpatation, or even something more serious. The water thing could be it also, so if you want you could try that first, when it comes to side effects, you have to sometimes play it safe even though you don't want to, unless you flat out dont care about your health.
    A former shadow of myself

I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) I_hate_yuppies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry for the stupid question... But whats the EC stack - Ephedra and Caffiene?

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As people said, lower the dosage and make sure your getting enough water. At least 1 gallon a day (4L). As always, there is too much of a good thing. Maybe only take two servings a day in the morning and preworkout.

I wouldn't advice putting in aspirin either. The aspirin will only work synergetically with the caffeine and ephedrine. It end up might making things worse.