badgains777 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Binaural Beats for gains

So, first for who don't know binaural beats.

Binaural beats work if you have good headphones because different sound comes from different sides, you put headphones and turn it on, its better to block all light and relax position to feel the beat completely and forget the outside world but if not then its ok because you can still listen to it normally. It is like meditating with some sound.

The owners of those beats claim that the beats can do a lot of different effects of the body and there is a huge famous application for PC and phones for binaural beat using buying beats etc...

I tried many beats :

- Some gave headache
    - Some did nothing
    - One random beat I found on a website, it worked very good. I forgot the name, but it made me feel floaty and made the time go in slow-motion for a few seconds.

Now I found that some beats claim to increase Testosterone ... There are a lot in the internet but here is an example from youtube :
    ( I cant post links so type in google testosterone binaural and its the first one from YouTube the picture of a testosterone bottle)

And everyone knows if you increase the testosterone, you make the muscle repair faster and masculine characteristics appear so the gains are increased.

If you read the comments, all the people are satisfied and agree that it works, but personally I decided to ask those people on this website because there is more knowledge about these stuff here.

bumping...

PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds like BS to me
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."

S- 245x5
    B- 170x5
    D- 330x5

Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160895651

Originally Posted by PaintballMan View Post
    Sounds like BS to me

Well you can search for binaural beats they have a Wikipedia page and they truly can have effects but I'm asking if these that claim to boost testosterone can actually work or not...

Location: Birmingham, Warwickshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10) Botham is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's either B/s or a placebo, but I kinda want it to be a thing
    Aesthetic Shower Curtain Crew