Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 3621
    squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only use conditioner now, no shampoo. I found it had more than enough soap in it to clean the scalp without striping eveyrthing out. Combined this with a leave-in moisturising serum instead of gel/wax, my hair is so much better for it.

Originally Posted by MiscResurgence View Post
    Conditioner.

28 year old male. Never used it before. Holy fuk it's magic

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Humidifier-helping me breathe the last 3-4 weeks & get some decent sleep.
    AP5 Crew

iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iloveus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wutevs View Post
    Blackout curtains, hands down. I'm a light sleeper and I tend to only get the bare minimum (~5 hrs) on weekdays and try to catch up over the weekend. With blackout curtains, it could be 10am and still be pitch black in my room.
    Sounds depressing to have the house black all the time
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iloveus View Post
    Sounds depressing to have the house black all the time
    You know that you can open curtains right?

rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rise21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jreacher View Post
    Reverse osmosis under the sink water filter system. Hnnggg water and pretty easy to install.

Lithium rechargeable battery tools, especially string trimmer and reciprocating saw. Not messing with a 2 stroke trimmer is a game changer.
    Interested in the water filter, you have a link?

dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dopamine72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Reverse osmosis

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Paid someone to clean my house the other day. Working a lot, then I have to come home to clean, especially when you have animals around. GF found someone who does it for a reasonable price. First, they just know the tricks of the trade I guess, probably do better than I can on some things. Most of all, it just takes me too long to do what they do, and they are fast too.

ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MatthewChav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Grey Joggers!!!

BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000) BryceG117 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    I need this since i have a mold problem.
    How much did it cost you? How much is the electricity bill extra a month?
    How much noise does it make?

Is this the new standard? I thought they always used a knife to get rid of this thin piece of skin on your eyeball or something.
    Do your eyes feel more dry now? did they still remove that layer of skin but ''burned'' it off with the laser?
    Are your eyes more red/bloodshot?
    How do you keep your eyes open during the procedure? Do they use blocks that temporarily blinds you so you won't see the laser?

What happens if your eyes end up worsening over time again. Can you do the procedure again?
    Or does that never really happen to drastic degrees?
    Wish i had lasik done, can't see chit from a distance and don't want to wear my glasses 24/7 because i fear my eyes will get lazy and get used to them, which will worsen my vision even more.
    I got Lasik recently as well (12/23). My procedure cost $1500 and that included a $500 insurance policy (basically if I have any issue they will take care of it for free). Mine was rather cheap because they were running an end of the year deal for 50% off (yeah seriously, spoke to the front desk and they were way over prior year numbers and just did a deal for the last 2 weeks of the year). To answer your questions from my experience.
    Much like his mine was blade free and all laser.
    My eyes were dry AF **** the next few days and have steadily improved. Now almost 3 months out I'm only using drops maybe once a day and it's usually when I wake up or there is a poor air system in a building.
    Laser altered the eye and burned tissue. It smelled like burning flesh but not as strong (no cannibal here, RN that's worked in the OR and ER, not cooking skin myself).
    Eyes are pretty fkin red for a day or two, seriously the first day or two are the only that were kind of hard. They held my eyes open with clamps (looked like those old school things girls use to do their eyelashes).
    No laser block but they flushed my eyes with saline often so everything was blurry and I could see lights but nothing defined.
    If your eyes get worse they have interventions they can do. Lasik and corrective eye surgery cant fix normal presbyopia though, its something we all develop over time.

TLDR; Dry eyes suck but they get better. You're given anesthetics for your eyes and the whole procedure from laying down to leaving was like 10 min, its like 2-3 min an eye or so with maybe 30 seconds of laser time. I was nearsighted and had astigmatism with 20/35 sight in my left and 20/40 in my right, I now have 20/10 in my left and 20/15 in my right. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who can afford it and they are good candidates (<40 years old, eyes prescription have stabilized, nearsighted and or astigmatism). Oh and insurance doesnt cover it if you care.

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BryceG117 View Post
    I got Lasik recently as well (12/23). My procedure cost $1500 and that included a $500 insurance policy (basically if I have any issue they will take care of it for free). Mine was rather cheap because they were running an end of the year deal for 50% off (yeah seriously, spoke to the front desk and they were way over prior year numbers and just did a deal for the last 2 weeks of the year). To answer your questions from my experience.
    My eyes were dry AF **** the next few days and have steadily improved. Now almost 3 months out I'm only using drops maybe once a day and it's usually when I wake up or there is a poor air system in a building.
    Laser altered the eye and burned tissue. It smelled like burning flesh but not as strong (no cannibal here, RN that's worked in the OR and ER, not cooking skin myself).
    Eyes are pretty fkin red for a day or two, seriously the first day or two are the only that were kind of hard. They held my eyes open with clamps (looked like those old school things girls use to do their eyelashes).
    No laser block but they flushed my eyes with saline often so everything was blurry and I could see lights but nothing defined.
    If your eyes get worse they have interventions they can do. Lasik and corrective eye surgery cant fix normal presbyopia though, its something we all develop over time.

TLDR; Dry eyes suck but they get better. You're given anesthetics for your eyes and the whole procedure from laying down to leaving was like 10 min, its like 2-3 min an eye or so with maybe 30 seconds of laser time. I was nearsighted and had astigmatism with 20/35 sight in my left and 20/40 in my right, I now have 20/10 in my left and 20/15 in my right. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone who can afford it and they are good candidates (<40 years old, eyes prescription have stabilized, nearsighted and or astigmatism). Oh and insurance doesnt cover it if you care.
    1500? Goddamn lol i would have dipped seeing that but that end of the year sale tho. Im not sure if it's the new standard i got recommended to the spot i went to from an optothalmologist. They explain the process to you as you're there. The doctor is doing the procedure and his assistants are walking you though it so imma say yeah they "burned" it with the laser but it's zero pain. I do remember smelling burning flesh tho.
    *Your eyes are red/bloodshot for about a week or so. I know after i got it i had to tell teachers at the time that I'm not high i just got surgery done and they didn't trip. But they go away for good once they're gone.
    *My eyes indeed were dry as chit and they give you different drops to use. One is to lubricate, the second and third is moreso antibiotics. The regimen is repetitious the first month or two,but month 3 onward it gets to the point where it's like 4 drops a day. You'll feel the moisture return in your eyes
    *They said they're more than happy to take me back if my eyes end up worsening over time, and that's due to macular degeneration, aka aging past 35 n all that noise. But imma still try to get them checked yearly.

If you do get it, Do not...Do not...DO NOT slip up on the eye drop regimen they tell you to do. Most people whose eye sight doesn't change or get worse is because they slip up on the drops
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronILLinois has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    bump
    Toxic Male Energy

Pull-up mogged GooBaa 19JAN2023, me (10) him (5). To this day he refuses to take his perm.

Garbage Tier Miscer List: LargePeter (5 foot 9), GooBaa, Luc1fer, MinisterofLust, Fang2, OPGenesis, NYPat, DolphinPilot, (saved).

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BryceG117 View Post

I got LASEK about 6 years ago now, and it’s still the best money I’ve ever spent. Vision is still perfect 20/15. Would recommend this to literally anyone as soon as possible. I wish I did it at 20 or 21, as my college social life probably would have been significantly different.

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000) BodyBuildingGo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I got LASEK about 6 years ago now, and it’s still the best money I’ve ever spent. Vision is still perfect 20/15. Would recommend this to literally anyone as soon as possible. I wish I did it at 20 or 21, as my college social life probably would have been significantly different.
    Your college social life would have improved if you didn’t have to wear glasses or contacts?

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    I don't know man. Did you know that vision gets better with age too?

Also, everyone I know who did LASEK and LASIK have really really dry eyes. They can't go anywhere without their eye drops. srs

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Electric dehumidifier.

Keeps the home dry, the mould away and the heating costs low.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

Location: Call a jack a jack. Call a spade a spade. But always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough, and it never hurts to be polite., Antarctica
    conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) conics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by squareznboxez View Post
    I only use conditioner now, no shampoo. I found it had more than enough soap in it to clean the scalp without striping eveyrthing out. Combined this with a leave-in moisturising serum instead of gel/wax, my hair is so much better for it.
    link to products

BRAHS ffs post link to ur products in this thread, thread is useless without links to them.
    I don't check my CP, IDC about reps/negs

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ RIP Zyzz, The Father Of Aesthetics. 1989 -2011. Forever in our hearts ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by andy0w View Post
    Electric dehumidifier.

Keeps the home dry, the mould away and the heating costs low.
    best thing I ever bought since I moved to florida, humid AF here
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IIIWolverineIII is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    French press and coffee bean grinder. Keurig can lick my sack.
    No reps for the wicked ★ Deacon at the Church of Iron ★ Boring Adult Crew
    --------Ask not what the misc can do for you, ask what you can do for the misc----------

BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000) BiGHAus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IIIWolverineIII View Post
    French press and coffee bean grinder. Keurig can lick my sack.
    Grinder and https://www.bialetti.us/coffee/stove...-c-1_7_22.html for me, not paying for k cups or a giant $$$ machine that I have to clean when this and a stove is amazing and will last*

Have a 3 cup and a 1 cup. It's great.

Beware of corporations that tell you you need some $$$$ machine to do simple tasks unless it's saving labor.

(* seals not included in lasting comment)

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    6 deck blocks, 20 2x8's, and about 45 5/4x6 deck boards

The goal is to cut down on the muddy areas in the backyard where grass refuses to grow so the dog won't track dirt in the house. I also put lattice up on the existing deck to keep him out from underneath it and put down rubber mulch behind the deck. Already had the string lights and firepit table. Should turn the back yard into a pretty nice spot to hang out in the evenings this summer.

Last night's dinner:
    Spoiler!
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    Purchase that GREATLY did the opposite of improve my life was getting a dog.

Never... Get... A... Puppy

Love him to death and he;s an angel but 2 years later now if I could go back in time it never would have happened. Doesnt matter how cute they are or how ready you think you are to deal with it it is SUCH a pain in the ass.
    if you get a breed you're not prepared for, then yeah. but I've never met a single person who regretted getting a golden retriever. perfect dogs. lazy all day but psyched to go for a hike, friendly, obedient, easy to train, never worry about them biting someone, and the list goes on.

my girl wants to get a vizsla - fuk that sht.

Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Droopdx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    if you get a breed you're not prepared for, then yeah. but I've never met a single person who regretted getting a golden retriever. perfect dogs. lazy all day but psyched to go for a hike, friendly, obedient, easy to train, never worry about them biting someone, and the list goes on.

Lol my friend has a German short haired pointer and that dog can play fetch for ten hours straight srs. Got a puppy a couple months ago and no regrets, he can be a pain in the ass, they’re like newborn babies at first
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Did you just reply to a post made in 2014 from page 1?

lol

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    3 times in my life have I spent way more than I wanted on a fishing setup, but zero regrets there. even if I'm not catching anything, the pure act of fishing with top of the line gear is a pleasure in itself.

years ago got that Philips light alarm clock that slowly increases the light leading up to your alarm time. I almost always wake up before the alarm goes off, and it's a much less jostling experience, less unpleasant. that thing, even though it's undoubtedly one of those consumerism-on-steroids purchases, which I try to avoid generally, has def made my life better.

"purchased" a local kid's landscaping services this year, basically bought back 6 hours of my life per week. although I enjoy yard work, 6 hours is a little much and I'm glad to help a kid out and have some time back.

got 2 hummzinger hummingbird feeders a few years ago. they are the best. impossible for them to leak, and the hummingbirds love them. have one right outside my basement/office window and take several little breaks throughout the day to watch them. life is better with hummingbirds.

got a new oven mitt yesterday. life is better because it's new so I don't burn my hand on the cast iron twice a week. strongly recommend not using worn out oven mitts.

Originally Posted by Droopdx View Post
    Lol my friend has a German short haired pointer and that dog can play fetch for ten hours straight srs. Got a puppy a couple months ago and no regrets, he can be a pain in the ass, they’re like newborn babies at first
    In that they're newborn, they are like newborns. but that is where the similarity ends.

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Did you just reply to a post made in 2014 from page 1?

lol
    no

Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000) Coldsloth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In that they're newborn, they are like newborns. but that is where the similarity ends.

no
    Lmao wish I could just send my three month old out back to take a ****
    <HTC>

White Claw Crew

Originally Posted by Coldsloth View Post
    Lmao wish I could just send my three month old out back to take a ****
    same with my 5 month old

instead of having your dog sht in the proper place a week or two after bringing him home, your kid will take a few years.

You can leave your pup in a crate during the day and go somewhere. you can't take a shower or a dump without someone watching your kid. I could go on, but anyway, back to purchases.