Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50) KayTheBB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont see why people bother to cry roids, when the poster didn't say anything about being natural. Lets not forget tech users paved the way for bodybuilding as long as he isn't a dick about it and claiming natural its cool. Its his body. BTW nice progress Pain.
    NASM Certified

Been lifting for a little over 3 years

Bench 275lbs 1RM

Squat 320lbs 1RM

Deadlift 455lbs 1RM

Basketball (Wasn't that good but I played for years) Boxing (Some experience under a year) MMA (Hoping to sign up by Spring 2014)

Almost everyone that knows me in person likes me.

hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hoddle10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KayTheBB View Post
    I dont see why people bother to cry roids, when the poster didn't say anything about being natural. .
    To be honest I think it's worth while pointing out when it's obvious. There are a lot of young guys on these forums and lots of them will have a warped perception of what is possible naturally. Giving realistic expectations is as important as other types of advice such a diet and routine.

As you said, the poster never claimed to be natural and given he's the same height as Reg Parks, heavier, looks to have a lower body fat and has gained 20 lbs + of muscle in a year, despite clearly already being an reasonably advanced trainer, it's obvious to a lot of guys. But I still bet the majority of members here don't know what it realistic naturally and what isn't and can become very despondent when comparing their progress with this.

I've got nothing against the use of roids and fully respect the hard work and determination shown by many who use them. But I think it's important to keep expectations of young people, or anyone new to bodybuilding in check.

Great progress TS.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KayTheBB View Post
    I dont see why people bother to cry roids, when the poster didn't say anything about being natural. Lets not forget tech users paved the way for bodybuilding as long as he isn't a dick about it and claiming natural its cool. Its his body. BTW nice progress Pain.
    Exactly. Thanks brother. I'm not claming anything. Repped.
    @PreChewz Sponsored Athlete. The Best Chewable Pre-workout!

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cell tech or not, mirin hard.
    hard ass work playing off for sure.

Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pain Zone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    cell tech or not, mirin hard.
    hard ass work playing off for sure.
    Thanks brother, it is very hard work.

flyrich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    amazing, on gear or nat?

twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) twigthetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mirin brah, looking like a tank

7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 7yomac has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What was your diet like? Pretty impressive considering the ''beginning'' physique :P
    If you're too afraid of doing what you want, you care too much of what other people thinks
    "Sä tsiikaat voittajaa" -Cheek

Originally Posted by 7yomac View Post
    What was your diet like? Pretty impressive considering the ''beginning'' physique :P
    Actually did a bulk most of the year. So March 2013-January 2014 was all bulking. Then Jan 2014- end of March I did a 12 week cut to view progress.

Diet is a 50/40/10 split. Mostly decent foods. Although once a week during bulk I will have something super nasty. My weakness is the big Mac. Lol

Originally Posted by twigthetics View Post
    mirin brah, looking like a tank
    Thanks brother thats my nickname!

jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10) jerrydwane is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dayum dude you where already ripped before... Now 20 plus more lbs and looking good.. Great job and a lot of hard work you have put in.

Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gynohelp22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Pain Zone View Post
    Thanks buddy! Well said repped.
    So did you take steroids or not? I heard it's impossible to gain 30lbs of pure muscle and stay at same body fat in one year. Unless you're on roids of course

Lucusp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucusp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucusp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucusp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lucusp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice work man

Can you lay out your detailed diet and workout split please.

Registered User whateversclever's Avatar
    whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50) whateversclever will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's nobodies business what this guy does/eats/supplements with except his own. A lot of hard work and consistency look to be contributing factors for results like this.

Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bentley41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hoddle10 View Post
    To be honest I think it's worth while pointing out when it's obvious. There are a lot of young guys on these forums and lots of them will have a warped perception of what is possible naturally. Giving realistic expectations is as important as other types of advice such a diet and routine.

As you said, the poster never claimed to be natural and given he's the same height as Reg Parks, heavier, looks to have a lower body fat and has gained 20 lbs + of muscle in a year, despite clearly already being an reasonably advanced trainer, it's obvious to a lot of guys. But I still bet the majority of members here don't know what it realistic naturally and what isn't and can become very despondent when comparing their progress with this.

I've got nothing against the use of roids and fully respect the hard work and determination shown by many who use them. But I think it's important to keep expectations of young people, or anyone new to bodybuilding in check.

Great progress TS.
    Thanks bro, I often wonder what can be attained naturally.
    I like it being pointed out so I can get an idea.
    OP, great gains.

MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuchoMonte will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuark myrone tyrone
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    facial aesthetics of peace crew
    no fap 2014 crew

Instagram: justmonte
    will follow hbb gangas back

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What did you do to gain the 30lbs (as in training and eating wise)? I don't care about 'supps' but do you have an idea of how much you bumped your cals and did you follow any particular lifting regime? PL/hypertrophy/increased volume/increased weights etc.?
    Most people don't get the results you got regardless .. plenty of hard work and eating has made a huge difference
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    What did you do to gain the 30lbs (as in training and eating wise)? I don't care about 'supps' but do you have an idea of how much you bumped your cals and did you follow any particular lifting regime? PL/hypertrophy/increased volume/increased weights etc.?
    Most people don't get the results you got regardless .. plenty of hard work and eating has made a huge difference
    Well if yall really want to know. I bulked at 4500 calories about 8 or 9 months. I got to 250lbs where I did have some fat on me. Then for the cut I did no cardio. Just slowly backed down from the 4500 calories to 3600 to try to keep the muscle mass. 3 months or 12 weeks for the cut phase and I was 8% bodyfat at 236lbs. I did not want to go any lower or incorporate cardio because its not like I was doing a show.

As for the training its every bodypart twice a week. 6 days on 1 day off. I feel it is very hard to actually over train if you are eating and resting enough.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Ohh yes and for the lifting. I actually found its alot better to write down what weight you are doing every week. (I would write it in my phone). And as your eating more calories your strength should slowly go up. If your not keeping track of what your actually lifting its hard to progress. So every two weeks I would try to get the same reps with 5-10lbs heavier. Eventually it adds up to large gains.