Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This guy is a jerk but what bugs me about this whole situation is the holier than though attitude people are adopting about it.

Are we to believe that the guys sit in NBA locker rooms and never talk **** about other races, that they are all somehow above it and living in a post racial utopia? Thats bull**** and we all know it.

We have all been in locker rooms and on sports teams of some sorts and know what takes place there.

Not that i condone it but lets be real here.

Think about it, would there be a public outcry if they said he has a team of high priced jewish lawyers?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    This guy is a jerk but what bugs me about this whole situation is the holier than though attitude people are adopting about it.

Are we to believe that the guys sit in NBA locker rooms and never talk **** about other races, that they are all somehow above it and living in a post racial utopia? Thats bull**** and we all know it.

We have all been in locker rooms and on sports teams of some sorts and know what takes place there.

Not that i condone it but lets be real here.

Think about it, would there be a public outcry if they said he has a team of high priced jewish lawyers?
    I think his slip up screwed up the NBA money so he had to go because it "got out"

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Not sure why the NAACP was giving him his 2nd award. He has been flagged for this before. They must have looked past it all and no one hates "green". But now they have it on tape and they have to walk away from the dough now.
    My guess is a large check bought the awards.

He bought the Clippers for 12.5 million in 1981 and when he gets forced out he will sell the team for 600 million to as much as a billion dollars.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 04-29-2014 at 01:25 PM.

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    This whole scenario makes me ill! The fact that in his home, he has a fight with his girlfriend who sets him up by recording and goating him into saying some **** that he was raised to think is how the world still works and sells it to TMZ for big cash and all of it about him not wanting her to hang out with the type of people he wants her to.
    None one is looking at the fact that she is a snake and should be brought up on charges(Illegal in California to record without consent) and that if this holds and gets worse for this guy, then everyone should think back to every fight or argument they ever had and think about what it would be like for the public to judge you on what was said not to mention most of us have or know of grandparents who are just as bad or worse when it comes to racism.
    This recording should never have been released. TMZ or whoever got it first should be held to the same accountability as the Police, FBI or any other Government agency.

People were running to the rescue of the Duck Dynasty and Chick Fil A crap and defending their "Freedom of Speech" when they made comments in public format. This guy says something in the privacy of own home and everyone wants to watch him hang. Hypocritical bullchit!
    Never under estimate the power of stupidity

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DaddyJax View Post
    People were running to the rescue of the Duck Dynasty and Chick Fil A crap and defending their "Freedom of Speech" when they made comments in public format. This guy says something in the privacy of own home and everyone wants to watch him hang. Hypocritical bullchit!
    Once again, the freedom to speak your mind does not come with the freedom from the consequences of doing so, never has. When you're a public figure and you speak your mind you best hope that more people exercise their free speech in support of you and your business than do the opposite. In the NBA's case the PR nightmare along with the very real threat of lost advertising revenues all but guaranteed Sterling would not get another get out of jail free card. I don't think to many people with an actual understanding of the 1st Amendment claimed that the Duck or Chick should be given a free pass, the market will decide.
    I'm a sad little man

DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000) DaddyJax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Once again, the freedom to speak your mind does not come with the freedom from the consequences of doing so, never has. When you're a public figure and you speak your mind you best hope that more people exercise their free speech in support of you and your business than do the opposite. In the NBA's case the PR nightmare along with the very real threat of lost advertising revenues all but guaranteed Sterling would not get another get out of jail free card. I don't think to many people with an actual understanding of the 1st Amendment claimed that the Duck or Chick should be given a free pass, the market will decide.
    I agree but I cannot stress the fact that he was in his home, his house, his sancturary where as a nation we pride ourselves on preserving that privacy. The girl and the media outlet that released this should face charges.
    There was quite a few media outlets that did just that, screamed 1st amendment. After they rallied up enough people to see it their way, he Duck and Chick not only got a free pass but rolled in extra revenue from their comments.

This should have never seen the light of day.

Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    That was outstanding! Thank you very much!

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am curious, let me start with I do not condone what MR Sterling Said in any way shape or form, he is a total A hole of the highest order.

Now the Commish, where did they get {skeletor}, he indicated he is banned cannot be anywhere near HIS team, that he owns, How can you make someone who owns something not own something ? I digress though, he indicated this type of behavior, language is unacceptable, I happen to agree, but we all know it happens and as the saying goes you made your bed now lie in it, however as someone else astutely pointed out this was a supposed private {Taped} conversation, be that as it may, whoever leaked it, better get an Attorney I would think.

What I find interesting in the comments by the commish is this type of language is to not be tolerated, " Sterling violated league rules, Stern said, through his "expressions of offensive and hurtful views, the impact of which has been widely felt throughout the league." SO does that mean that ALL , coaches, Managers, Referees, Even Players are subject to this same standard, no racial, bigoted trash talking, NONE ? afterall we are Are equal in the eyes of the Law , Just a thought.

And how is it that the League somehow just overlooked this man`s past consistent lousy behavior and demeanor, The richest slumlord in American sports, Sterling, who repeatedly has been accused of being a racist businessman whose company has settled multiple housing discrimination lawsuits that, in turn, allowed him to escape previous NBA punishments, his companies own large swaths of apartments and real estate in greater Los Angeles. Housing discrimination, forcing someone to remain in often blighted and dangerous neighborhoods with substandard schools, generations of families are denied the chance to move up and out regardless of how hard they work.
    It isn't a conservative cause. It isn't a liberal cause. It's an American cause. Yet Silver said Sterling, by settling the suits, and winning personal lawsuits against him that allege racism and discrimination, was able to avoid NBA punishment through the years.

That is, in part, a cop out, as the league and its players would've been able to voice, at the very least, objection and condemnation over an owner continually finding himself dealing with these allegations. Instead nothing was said under Silver's predecessor, David Stern, himself a former anti-housing discrimination lawyer.

If this was a slippery slope, as some Sterling defenders claim, he's been sliding down it for decades.

This man is scum, and yet all this other stuff was glossed over, not for Public Consumption I guess, {Hypocrites}, I guess it didn`t offend enough, or effect the bottom line in the books, he is still an ahole IMO, even more so after I have read the entire litany of other transgressions including openly cheating on his wife who apparently knew, High moral character there as long as the $$$ keeps flowing
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lettuce be real, the real loser in this will be the girlfriend. I couldn' imagine what it would be like to have a billionaire pissed off at me.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    And One on that!

I find myself agreeing with you, omg ....... it cannot be missed that economics do play a huge part in the consequence when public figures speak their mind.
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree but I cannot stress the fact that he was in his home, his house, his sancturary where as a nation we pride ourselves on preserving that privacy. The girl and the media outlet that released this should face charges.
    I believe the law is in regards to recording phone conversations not regular face to face conversations. What she did was despicable and she deserves ridicule but that shouldn't give Sterling a pass IMO. Further I don't think any cheating husband should feel so comfortable with his mistress to speak so honestly, your mistress is a play thing and she knows it, her loyalty will always be to herself, you'd have to be an idiot like Sterling to think otherwise.

There was quite a few media outlets that did just that, screamed 1st amendment. After they rallied up enough people to see it their way, he Duck and Chick not only got a free pass but rolled in extra revenue from their comments.
    Only idiots (media outlets lead the idiot charge) scream 1st Amendment when someone they support or agree with sticks their foot in their mouth. I think in the cases of Duck dude and the Chick the support they received was overwhelmingly from people who feel their views (aligned with the Duck and Chick) are being slighted or outright attacked by mainstream media, the same media that were drumming up the controversy.

This should have never seen the light of day.
    I agree, but it has and to just turn a blind eye to it would do harm to far more people than dealing with it. To not deal with it would cause harm to the other NBA team owners and if their business takes a hit then it hurts the players too not to mention all the supporting staff involved. Sterling wasn't involved in a sole proprietorship, his actions effect others.
    I'm a sad little man

Originally Posted by Frnkd View Post
    I find myself agreeing with you, omg
    Not even a smarmy liberal like you can be wrong all the time!
    I'm a sad little man

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Oceanside View Post

I'm thinking this could be a HUGE story in the next couple days if the boycott this clown
    Marge Schott was a delicate little flower.

Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    Lettuce be real, the real loser in this will be the girlfriend. I couldn' imagine what it would be like to have a billionaire pissed off at me.
    She's dug plenty of gold out of that old geezer.....to the tune of 2 million dollars. She'll be fine.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000) MiamiSpartan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm sure someone has asked this, but how does the NAACP give him not one, but TWO Lifetime Acheivment awards??
    Chicago White Sox. 2005 World Series Champs!!
    Chicago Blackhawks!! 2010, 2013 & 2015 Stanley Cup Champs!!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2007 NCAA Hockey Champs!!
    Michigan State Spartans. 2014 Rose Bowl Champs!! 2015 Cotton Bowl Champs!!

Am I self-centered or is it just me?

I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.....
    Does the 3 second rule apply to soup....?

mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mixbwoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Right on to the real, and death to the fakers. Peace out.

Liverpool Football Club

Out of Many, One People.

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not even a smarmy liberal like you can be wrong all the time!

I got water up my nose.......thanks

I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

Let's slot floppies keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't make this sht up!

Sterling was up for his second NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award in 2014.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/04/dona...ng-naacp-award
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    After this (and Bundy, etc) the take away on talk radio today seems to be that when old people die, racism will die. Of course, this is a shift from race discrimination to age discrimination. I sense that this has/ will inflame (set back) race relations without solving racism AND incite overt age discrimination. A lose, lose.

I wonder how much validity there is to the notion that most racists are older people and most people under a certain age simply don't have "race awareness DNA."

Originally Posted by machined View Post
    After this (and Bundy, etc) the take away on talk radio today seems to be that when old people die, racism will die. Of course, this is a shift from race discrimination to age discrimination. I sense that this has/ will inflame (set back) race relations without solving racism AND incite overt age discrimination. A lose, lose.

I wonder how much validity there is to the notion that most racists are older people and most people under a certain age simply don't have "race awareness DNA."
    Race relations have been going backwards since the the 90's when the Dems having lost the majority of white America chose the scorched earth, divide on conquer plan for victory. If you cannot win by bringing people together behind your ideas then win by tearing them apart.
    Last edited by SP1966; 04-30-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    I'm a sad little man

Not sure how old you are but here in the Washington Dc area kids under 25 get along well and it is not uncommon to see a very mixed group of friends that look like that classic Benneton ad from the 80's. They don't care as much about sexuality(gay/straight) and race is a small part of life. My theory is that it depends where you grow up for example South Carolina may have different "rules" than Northern VA.

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do the math. Eye candy young girlfriend + grizzled old bigoted goat with lots of money = Recipe for disaster.

I believe she had an issue with him not liking the men of a non-white race hanging around. I prefer dark meat myself when I order chicken, not that I'm implying anything.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Race relations have been going backwards since the the 90's when the Dems having lost the majority of white America chose the scorched earth, divide on conquer plan for victory. If you cannot win by bringing people together then win by tearing them apart.
    Very true.

Race relations are worse now and its because of politics and money.

The butthurt / protected class grows everyday so now we have senators wanting to make laws that prevent free speech. The FCC tried it and got shot down so now they will try legislating how you can and cant talk because the butthurts might take offense.

Cant have a fiesta on cinco de mayo, lord no, that racist.

If you are in the protected class life must be great but most of us arent so we are just waiting for the axe to come down on us.

So when you think about it, its not the older people who are pushing this agenda.

Really its not the younger generation either. 99/9% of us arent racist and dont tolerate that sort of talk or behavior so you have to ask yourself where is all of this coming from? Sure, I like a joke as much as the next guy and there isnt a black comic in America that doesnt make fun of white people and we all have a laugh about it, no offense.

So really where is this crap coming from? I can tell you where its from the top down. For years people have made a living out of being butthurt and now they have it down to an art. They get money for showing up at "events" and pushing their agenda. others see their success and want a piece of the pie as well so they join in. Why not, its easy money and there will always be a never ending stream of people who might say something deemed out of place so its a win win for the butthurts.

This stuff is not a sypmtom of grandpa redneck spouting his old line, its a creation of the butthurts themselves.

Why would they want it to stop? Its like wishing the business you own fails, who the hell would want that?
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000) machined is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Not sure how old you are but here in the Washington Dc area kids under 25 get along well and it is not uncommon to see a very mixed group of friends that look like that classic Benneton ad from the 80's. They don't care as much about sexuality(gay/straight) and race is a small part of life. My theory is that it depends where you grow up for example South Carolina may have different "rules" than Northern VA.
    If 25 is the line dividing young from old then I'm really old.

If 25 is the line dividing young from old then I'm really old.
    Would you prefer the terms..... Gen Y and Millennials ?

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would like the hypocrites in the NBA to Implement with this new found policy of theirs, "Anyone" who says anything racist, Bigoted, Sexist, Homophobic Etc to have the same results imposed as to what was handed down to Sterling

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    I would like the hypocrites in the NBA to Implement with this new found policy of theirs, "Anyone" who says anything racist, Bigoted, Sexist, Homophobic Etc to have the same results imposed as to what was handed down to Sterling
    Well said. We seem to live in a rat-bastard society where everyone is way more holier than the next guy. Follow me around for a few days to catch what comes out of my pie hole and they'd either deport or execute me.

Rob
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    Well said. We seem to live in a rat-bastard society where everyone is way more holier than the next guy. Follow me around for a few days to catch what comes out of my pie hole and they'd either deport or execute me.

Rob
    I hear ya, this hypocritical race/gender/feminists/religion pimping crowd with their self righteous indignation, perpetual state of anger, we HAVE RIGHTS YA KNOW, NO CHIT Sherlock, we all do, from the nut jobs in the middle east to the high Rev hymie Jackson & Freddies Fashion mart Sharpton & the blowhards like Oreilly, so called heads of state and everything in between, are sick and for the life of me do not know why they are consistently in the limelight and taken as aficionados/experts on what is right & wrong with no morality or ethics backing their opinions, TRUTH, because we can`t go there, truth that is, What is truth ? and lets be careful, anothers truth is not mine, and lets not offend anyone with it, coexist BS, & when for all intents & purposes are just in it for the $$$ and desire no social change whatsoever, a constant stirring of the SH&T & to admire and highlight how much further we as a society can further deteriorate--------------------UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) quicksand jesus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Good luck with that... Jay Z is still around
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!