emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) emitis is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

should i bulk or get shredded?

Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kobiaszi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk.