Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Ain't nothin but a natty theAvenger's Avatar
    theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wtf is wrong with women

Two years ago when I looked like an average person and didn't lift, women usually were nice to me and everything. Now that I gained 50+ pounds and built up a physique, women act like complete *******s. Srs they always try ignoring me and putting me down, and give me that "I don't want to talk to you" vibe. While I get a lot more respect from brahs,the opposite has happened with bishes. Any other misc bros know this feel?
    -Positive Crew-

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some chicks will insult males because they think you are out of their league. You may put out a dbag vibe though. Some lifters are complete try hards, don't know if you fall into that category or not.

Ain't nothin but a natty theAvenger's Avatar
    theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250) theAvenger has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BeerCalories View Post
    Some chicks will insult males because they think you are out of their league. You may put out a dbag vibe though. Some lifters are complete try hards, don't know if you fall into that category or not.
    What do you mean by try hard?
    -Positive Crew-

Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meagzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't know whether you believe in that PUA bullchit (I don't personally) but apparently women do a thing called a 'rejection test' or 'sh*t test'. Apparently it means they want to fuk you but just want you to pass the initial test.
    *Always pick 4 crew*

BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeerCalories is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theAvenger View Post
    You know how people here talk about being alpha? Well some people dive in head first and try to act as hard as possible all the time.

Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stronkmann is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Women are jealous of attention
    UK brah

DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trying to protect their rampant insecurities.

NightLife Is MyLife CoolBoyyBeatz's Avatar
    CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CoolBoyyBeatz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Two years ago when I looked like an average person and didn't lift, women usually were nice to me and everything. Now that I gained 50+ pounds and built up a physique, women act like complete *******s. Srs they always try ignoring me and putting me down, and give me that "I don't want to talk to you" vibe. While I get a lot more respect from brahs,the opposite has happened with bishes. Any other misc bros know this feel?
    dem feels brah....dem feels
    Military Minded

USMC Officer (Tentitve January 2019)

Misc Approaches

Retired POF King

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    Women don't really like bodybuilder types. It's probably partially due to stereotyping and partially due to their own insecurities. Either way, women like skinny guys with abs but not much else muscle wise.
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Woman Logic right here:

Negative Reactions From Woman:
    They assume you're full of yourself, and put you down to remind you you're not better... (which we are, tho, lettuce be real... at least fitness wise.)

Ignoring You:
    Intimidated. You know that feeling when you're walking pass by a HHB/10 you suddenly become self aware of EVERYTHING. You stare straight and just ignore her. Same thing with chickenheads

Bitches:
    Had a bad experience with fit muscular people at young age, esp the high school jocks and now they carry that grudge with them subconsciously.

Fast thinking brain vs Slow thinking brain
    It's just their fast thinking brain, making quick assumptions. Only way to overcome their assumptions is to have a genuine convo with them. They are at a VERY fearful, and intimidated state.

Guys on the other hand:
    Compliment you cause they're not scared and don't care if you're interested.
    Asian Crew

Instagram : just_polar

Eat, Lift, Sleep...

earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) earwax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are two things modern Western women have a deep, visceral hatred for:

1. Younger, more attractive/successful women. Basically any woman who gets more attention.
    2. Any assertion of masculinity whatsoever.

Your answer lies in no. 2

You even see it on the misc. One woman posts in a thread, every other female miscer comes in for a piece of the attention. Then you get ****s like conceptions and m1ss murder who hated masculinity.
    Last edited by earwax; 04-16-2014 at 02:24 PM.

JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustPolar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    They are at a very fearful state...

fight or flight...
    Asian Crew

Instagram : just_polar

Eat, Lift, Sleep...

Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cablebob is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DonVonDuck View Post
    Trying to protect their rampant insecurities.
    This

/thread
    **MFC**
    **Eats what he kills crew**

A seven year old could have neutralized this account, please disregard all posts that are created by this username.

GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP whats the ratio between guy and women friends you have?

Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Theboy314 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP Pm me, could use some tips from you srs

jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jpmpdt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuark mirin' avi OP and 6'4''?
    n-n-no h-homo
    semi homo

On topic: Bitch shield. They put one up because they're insecure around guys who're points better than him. If you act like a dick, it'll come down. I have only heard of this concept though, never experienced it since I'm not even close to top 10%.
    JP.MP.DT

John Petrucci
    Mike Portnoy
    Dream Theater

Namaste crew
    HoustonMiscer is gonna make it crew

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    maybe you got too big

inb4 negs im being srs

i get more attention at my size than i did at 145lbs
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I kinda know the feel you're talking about OP. Cant say I get straight up disrespected (u might need to work on your interpersonal skills) but judging by avi u look pretty aesthetic. Women, surprisingly enough, become alot more difficult to deal with. Ever find yourself in a situation where a chick will blow u off real easily when u start chatting to her?? I've had it happen to me alot. I tend to find will be really interested when I approach during the day but will often tell me they have a boyfriend. If I'm chatting to them after they messaged me on tinder and I mention something remotely sexual they'll block me almost immediately. And I rarely ever get sexual before I meet someone other than harmless sexual innuendo.

I think the "I dont want to talk to you vibe" is definitely in your head but u need to become alot less "full on" when you're aesthetic. Its kinda crazy the amount of assumptions women will have about your character so dont give them a reason to hate on u. In alot ways it can be detrimental to your ability to pick up.

Also dont listen to any beta phaggot loser miscer telling u its your "facial aesthetics" most of these lowlives dont venture outside their rooms so, in truth, this wouldnt be the greatest site to make a thread such as this

HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50) HouseClegane will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Human Rocket View Post
    Women don't really like bodybuilder types. It's probably partially due to stereotyping and partially due to their own insecurities. Either way, women like skinny guys with abs but not much else muscle wise.
    5'9 205lbs no avi

No. This isnt true at all. Well, at least my Tinder leaves me to believe that. In truth women are even more insecure than most men. Notice how men with poor self esteem tend to treat attractive women? These so called "trolling" threads where miscers needlessly insult hot chicks on dating websites as a sorry attempt at an opening salvo. It works the same way for women, whilst they may be attracted to u some may actually be offended at your physique and the fact that u like to show it off (like most lifting dbags like to do) but take note when you're at a bar. With liquor the truth about most people always shows its face and thus women often tend to grope u or approach u with the most pathetic pick up lines.

Women are kinda sad in general

KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000) KnockoutXX is a name known to all. (+5000)

If you have to ask, I have bad newz.
    5.0 crew
    Cope crew
    C#/C++ developer
    UX consultant (css3/javascript/wireframer)

Free YBD
    Free hat

Originally Posted by earwax View Post
    There are two things modern Western women have a deep, visceral hatred for:

1. Younger, more attractive/successful women. Basically any woman who gets more attention.
    2. Any assertion of masculinity whatsoever.

Your answer lies in no. 2

You even see it on the misc. One woman posts in a thread, every other female miscer comes in for a piece of the attention. Then you get ****s like conceptions and m1ss murder who hated masculinity.
    This is pretty astute. Only thing I would say is in regards to number 2. Its not that they hate masculinity. Not at all true in anyway actually. Its the fact they dont know how to deal with it. We live in a time when women have never been more sexually liberated. And what do they do? Gravitate towards aggressive/masculine douchebags with muscular physiques/good looks/criminal attitudes whilst they're at the peak of their sexual marketability. However at the same time they want to pretend as if they're a respectable group of people who need to be respected and, whilst having the right to fukk as many men as they want, can only be approached in a certain way, by a certain time, by a certain kind of man.

Post modern feminism is a massive mismash of confusion and in women trying to attribute gender roles they have created a bunch of weak ass men none of them are attracted to. And thus u have a strange state of affairs where women often appear angry at the two demographics so accurately singled out.

chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chesterprynne has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HouseClegane View Post
    This is pretty astute. Only thing I would say is in regards to number 2. Its not that they hate masculinity. Not at all true in anyway actually. Its the fact they dont know how to deal with it. We live in a time when women have never been more sexually liberated. And what do they do? Gravitate towards aggressive/masculine douchebags with muscular physiques/good looks/criminal attitudes whilst they're at the peak of their sexual marketability. However at the same time they want to pretend as if they're a respectable group of people who need to be respected and, whilst having the right to fukk as many men as they want, can only be approached in a certain way, by a certain time, by a certain kind of man.

Post modern feminism is a massive mismash of confusion and in women trying to attribute gender roles they have created a bunch of weak ass men none of them are attracted to. And thus u have a strange state of affairs where women often appear angry at the two demographics so accurately singled out.
    Damn bro. Nailed it.

FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FancyLad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They still want you, they just feel more insecure around you and it's a personal defence mechanism. Don't worry about it, laugh about it

spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spacecowboy00 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    has your attitude changed at all? maybe you come across as a douchebag now?

but the more likely scenario is that these women probably THINK you're an arrogant douchebag because you're built, or your physical superiority makes them insecure and they take it out on you

DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DonVonDuck is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HouseClegane View Post
    Very true words, partner. Guarantee you're a intelligent guy. (srs)

DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DasPhilosopher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    disregard females acqure aesthetics.

Originally Posted by spacecowboy00 View Post
    has your attitude changed at all? maybe you come across as a douchebag now?

but the more likely scenario is that these women probably THINK you're an arrogant douchebag because you're built, or your physical superiority makes them insecure and they take it out on you
    Lifting taught me how to be a better human being and appreciate different passions people have. Provided OP isnt a tryhard douche(the vast, VAST majority of AESTHETIC people are not from what I've seen, they have little reason to be bitter) or a socially awkward miscer then its more likely that his increased aesthetics make him more confident (as it does for 95% of men) if OP genuinely looks like he does in his avi then yeah that confidence will actually be a serious problem for any sloot whose self esteem isnt up to par

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've gotten that sort of vibe from women too since gaining 50+ lbs. Not always, but a lot of women that get romantically involved with me think that I meet these airheaded women that are impressed by my physique and women fawn after me. I've had women approach me, but many women have been bitches to me for no reason at all, flat out ignore me, etc. 6'1'' masculine black dude with a deep voice and dat physique. Not a douchebag by any means.

I've also gotten that I'm intimidating, a flirt, etc from women.
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2020

worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10) worldweary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very common in cities, OP.
    (In my own personal experience, that is.)
    I'm in a city (London) where women are some of the most self-entitled and arrogant women in the world due to their upbringings (wealthy backgrounds) & social media. And on the other hand, most men around here, maybe about 80% are white knight phaggots, emotional as fuark & the opposite of masculine.
    Idk where I'm going with this but tl;dr:

Let's just move to the countryside brahs.

Originally Posted by worldweary View Post
    Very common in cities, OP.
    (In my own personal experience, that is.)
    I'm in a city (London) where women are some of the most self-entitled and arrogant women in the world due to their upbringings (wealthy backgrounds) & social media. And on the other hand, most men around here, maybe about 80% are white knight phaggots, emotional as fuark & the opposite of masculine.
    Idk where I'm going with this but tl;dr:

Let's just move to the countryside brahs.
    oh lawd former london brah checking in, now in manchester

can strongly resonate with your experience, women were way more off key in London than they are up here. Would always LOL when sloots would refuse to look at me. Not to sound like an arrogant insecure douche, but I know alot of miscers must have got that vibe where chicks would seem like they're trying hard to not look at u out of some kind of protest. Kinda lolworthy TBH