sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sabol93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Dymatize ISO-100 Birthday Cake Review

Dymatize ISO-100: Birthday Cake

Taste: 10/10. WOW! Just wow. This flavor resembles cake with icing to the tee. Sometimes proteins tend to be called cake or cake batter, but end up tasting like a typical vanilla. This flavor was not like those. It really tasted exactly like vanilla frosting that would be on a piece of cake. The texture was very smooth and also had a thinner consistency. I tend to prefer thicker shakes. However, I canít knock anything about the texture due to it being a pure isolate.

Mixabilitiy: 10/10. Perfect mixability with this protein. Being a pure isolate this was very easy to mix. Just a few shakes in a shaker bottle were all that was needed.

Overall: 10/10. Nothing I could point out that didnít live up to my standards and expectations. It is a great option at an affordable price for a pure isolate. This was the only flavor I have tried for this protein, but it exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for something that resembles a sugary icing/vanilla taste, give this try.