Page 91 of 97 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 2910
    Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roldz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Srs story here

I was out at the bar last night having a few, some sloot comes walking over and we're making small talk. Long story short, she tells me she would be 100% dtf if I cut my hair.

I told her to keep her vaj to herself and ordered another drink.

sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000) sunchine is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Pigler View Post
    Just switched from Gold Digger to Claymation cus it's supposedly better for long hair. Looks great when I first style it, then it's the same thing throughout the day, more than not. Both are much better than any cheap products, tho; those have disgusting textures, smell bad and look nowhere near as good. Although nothing has really strong hold when your hair is blonde, light and long.

Updating with recent pics. It's a love-hate relationship. Some pictures and some occasions, my hair is godly and I love it and then there's days when it looks like absolute sh-t and I just go ''wtf am I doing''. Back looks sh-t atm, too short. Oh and shaved off my sideburns because they were getting long. Would look better in the end if I had them but then again, I like how they frame my face a little bit when short and tidy.

What do you guys think about headbands, more specifically alice bands? Tried one today for laughs and it made my front hair look volumptous, my side hair neat and tidy and probably looked alright from the back. Just need to find one that's as subtle as possible. Yay or nay? Pls respond.
    hhhnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg that's what I'm trying to grow

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Srs story here

I was out at the bar last night having a few, some sloot comes walking over and we're making small talk. Long story short, she tells me she would be 100% dtf if I cut my hair.

Should have found a split end brah.

edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000) edd4nz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by American Psycho View Post
    Lettuce be cereal the vs pics look disgusting
    Always remember, that YOU are the most important person in your world.

Bosnian brah

American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) American Psycho is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by edd4nz View Post
    ?? Maybe the dude with the beard, but the others are legit. Khal Drago is hnnngggg (no homo)

Twink's brûlée or whatever hair dye is disgusting. Other guy looks like he sleepin on a fro.

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Roldz View Post
    Srs story here
    I never tell a woman to keep her vag to herself. Personal rule.

Should have found a split end brah.
    Das it.

Originally Posted by edd4nz View Post
    Nah, son. Many women are into actual men.

That metro twink chit plays well with teens and gay bars.

Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anothersloth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pictures
    The ones on top are easier to maintain + look better on me srs. Bottom ones are really hard to pull off if you don't tie it up, or have some kind of wavy/curly hair. Unless you're going for the rockstar look.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Really don't know if I should keep going or not...didn't realize that there's a spot on the back of my head where you can tell I'm balding.

Thing is if I get a short haircut it'll be obvious either way and will be more obvious in the front. If I shave my head bald I'll look old as fuk and I don't want that. Guess I'll just keep growing it and just try to ignore that spot on the back of my head.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000) gloria7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Pigler View Post
    Just switched from Gold Digger to Claymation cus it's supposedly better for long hair. Looks great when I first style it, then it's the same thing throughout the day, more than not. Both are much better than any cheap products, tho; those have disgusting textures, smell bad and look nowhere near as good. Although nothing has really strong hold when your hair is blonde, light and long.

Updating with recent pics. It's a love-hate relationship. Some pictures and some occasions, my hair is godly and I love it and then there's days when it looks like absolute sh-t and I just go ''wtf am I doing''. Back looks sh-t atm, too short. Oh and shaved off my sideburns because they were getting long. Would look better in the end if I had them but then again, I like how they frame my face a little bit when short and tidy.

What do you guys think about headbands, more specifically alice bands? Tried one today for laughs and it made my front hair look volumptous, my side hair neat and tidy and probably looked alright from the back. Just need to find one that's as subtle as possible. Yay or nay? Pls respond.
    Looks good!! What was your haircut like before you started growing them out?

LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LaughingStorm has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jesusxchrist View Post
    Really don't know if I should keep going or not...didn't realize that there's a spot on the back of my head where you can tell I'm balding.
    Thing is if I get a short haircut it'll be obvious either way and will be more obvious in the front. If I shave my head bald I'll look old as fuk and I don't want that. Guess I'll just keep growing it and just try to ignore that spot on the back of my head.
    Hard to know what you're working with if you don't have pics.

Should be easy to ignore it if it is on the back of your head, tho.

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    Hard to know what you're working with if you don't have pics.

Should be easy to ignore it if it is on the back of your head, tho.
    Well it's not too bad, I guess. Think my hair just got flattened out some how the other day making it look worse.

(Don't mind the bed hair I just woke up from a nap)

Plus I think I've always had a small spot there. I remember worrying about the same thing 3 years ago when I had long hair.

ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATT82121 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Going on 2.5 years here. I've trimmed the sides every 3 months or so. Can tie the top and back into a bun and all it takes is 30 seconds in the morning, which is my favorite.

The chitty part is the combing. I'm part of shampoo/condition everyday crew and also rub my head with my towel to dry so it creates knots crew. Kinda a bitch to comb out (even with a wide tooth) and I've gotten a lot of breaks.

Any brahs have any comb/brush recommendations?
    Make Misc Great Again

NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NillaWafer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it's not too bad, I guess. Think my hair just got flattened out some how the other day making it look worse.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tXPK81x.jpg/IMG]

Plus I think I've always had a small spot there. I remember worrying about the same thing 3 years ago when I had long hair.
    I have a similar spot. I think it's more where my hair naturally parts as opposed to actually balding. I'm not worried about it. If it balds, it balds.

I'm at about 1.25 years at this point, and I think I'll be able to tie it up pretty soon. Until that time, I've had one of these mofos in all the time and it makes it a lot better looking:

FL IS THE GOAT STATE CREW

Originally Posted by NillaWafer View Post
    I have a similar spot. I think it's more where my hair naturally parts as opposed to actually balding. I'm not worried about it. If it balds, it balds.

I'm at about 1.25 years at this point, and I think I'll be able to tie it up pretty soon. Until that time, I've had one of these mofos in all the time and it makes it a lot better looking:

I really need to get me a good headband.

Originally Posted by ATT82121 View Post
    The chitty part is the combing. I'm part of shampoo/condition everyday crew and also rub my head with my towel to dry so it creates knots crew. Kinda a bitch to comb out (even with a wide tooth) and I've gotten a lot of breaks.
    Spray some leave in conditioner on it before you comb. Knots will comb right out and the added conditioning will prevent further breakage.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tXPK81x.jpg[IMG]
    Not too bad, bruv. Barely noticeable now and it looks like you have awhile before it gets too much worse.

I really need to get me a good headband.
    "Bandanna or sunglasses to hold my hair back" crew.

anonymous

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Kylevolution View Post
    Thanks brah I think i'm off to a decent start - any more tips for me?
    I wear a cap on the daily now or its a nightmare, this is 2 months no cut. Used to buzz sides and around number 3 length on top.

Gonna update 2 month growth shortly.

edit:

Am I doing good bois?
    Last edited by Kylevolution; 06-20-2017 at 07:51 AM.
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

edit:
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/rurvwEM.png[img]
    Am I doing good bois?
    For only 2 months? Not bad at all.

Keep grinding.

Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aussie939291 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup *******s
    My AVI is my chest. Not a rock, not a wall, not an atlas stone... My chest

The Misc's resident IBD brah

*Crohn's disease crew *

*Sh*t enough in a day to fertilise a farm crew*

*Porcelain destroyer crew*

Originally Posted by Aussie939291 View Post
    sup *******s

edit:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/rurvwEM.png[/im g]

Am I doing good bois?

Way short for me to be asking questions about it, but it looks good. Full or something with nice texture. What's your routine or what products do you use?

Originally Posted by LaughingStorm View Post
    "Bandanna or sunglasses to hold my hair back" crew.
    I always use a hat. Glasses always fall and I'd feel like I'd look like a try hard ******* with a bandana.

I always use a hat. Glasses always fall and I'd feel like I'd look like a try hard ******* with a bandana.
    I know you're not calling this dude a try hard *******:

Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tsudo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ATT82121 View Post
    Going on 2.5 years here. I've trimmed the sides every 3 months or so. Can tie the top and back into a bun and all it takes is 30 seconds in the morning, which is my favorite.

Drop the shampoo every day and con-wash. Use a spare shirt instead of a towel to dry or let it air dry (unless you're prone to frizz then you'll need to add another component).

My hair knots every. single. day because it's curly (mixed brah) so I have to constantly spend 10 minutes every shower just getting out the knots and combing through -- such a pita.
    guys i not afriad 2 show my boobs cuz they r just boobs but i aint a slut yall so sorry i aint showing cuz i have respect for my self

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:26pm = 35.

Rep: 7/12/2008 @ 5:27pm = 547.

THANKS LIFE ALERT!
    jonnymontag: dont try to feel better. be better.
    *Will never have aesthetic abs crew*

Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kylevolution has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Way short for me to be asking questions about it, but it looks good. Full or something with nice texture. What's your routine or what products do you use?
    No products just yet, only shampoo every 4 days (gym sweat sucks), conditioner every second day.
    Need to get some leave in conditioner. Look everytime I go to the shops but can't seem to find
    Selena Gomez Crew
    Mustard on the beat
    HTC Crew
    Deuces

LamahsK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Been growing mine out for 8 months. Not sure if pic will show? first post.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Tsudo View Post
    Drop the shampoo every day and con-wash.
    No products just yet, only shampoo every 4 days (gym sweat sucks), conditioner every second day
    This is key. No surer way to leave your hair stripped and dry than shampooing every day. I con-wash every day and shampoo only when the gym/heat get me sweaty and nasty enough to demand it.

Getting there...keep feeling it on my neck and think something is crawling on me. Das it mane.

I'm so fukking glad I decided to grow my hair out again. Didn't realize I still have this much hair left. My confidence levels have gone up and I feel like a look a lot younger compared to having short hair/shaved head.

Gonna enjoy this sh*t while I can!

cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000) cavsin8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    In.

6 months in from short hair. Looking like a bully from an 80s movie

Is it normal for the top to grow slower? Especially the front?

Anyone else scalp break out if they don't shampoo everyday? I get bad cystic acne if I don't clean my scalp everyday
    Hairy Shaft Crew
    Sober Summer Crew
    Dad Hat Crew

I'm so fukking glad I decided to grow my hair out again. Didn't realize I still have this much hair left. My confidence levels have gone up and I feel like a look a lot younger compared to having short hair/shaved head.
    Gonna enjoy this sh*t while I can!
    Das it, bruv.

Das it.

Originally Posted by cavsin8 View Post
    Anyone else scalp break out if they don't shampoo everyday? I get bad cystic acne if I don't clean my scalp everyday
    Never had this problem. Are you prone to breakouts in general?