Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Ask a Very Successful 25 Year Old Who is FA With Women Anything

My life is awesome brahs

I make good money - 750 credit score @ 25, make about 100K
    Drive a fancy car
    Have GREAT friends - among my main best friends, one has a 10K square foot mansion that's better than houses you see on MTV cribs. I hang out and party there all the time. Another one has a luxury Condo in South Beach - 60 foot yacht, etc...
    Dress very well
    Decent looking - I'm not a model but I've had plenty of people call me handsome and never had anybody say I'm ugly
    I can pretty much talk about anything - have many interests
    Have had many people rave that I'm a fantastic guy

Yet I've never had a GF. Feels sad brahs

TFW no gf

edit: my car - somebody embed this

oi57.tinypic.com/2lbnpl0.jpg
    Last edited by TiestoAVB7; 04-12-2014 at 08:22 AM.

sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sirbrandon101 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Where the **** are the pics?

TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TiestoAVB7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caublet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TiestoAVB7 View Post
    My life is awesome brahs

I make good money - 750 credit score @ 25
    Drive a fancy car
    Have GREAT friends - among my main best friends, one has a 10K square foot mansion that's better than houses you see on MTV cribs. I hang out and party there all the time. Another one has a luxury Condo in South Beach - 60 foot yacht, etc...
    Dress very well
    Decent looking - I'm not a model but I've had plenty of people call me handsome and never had anybody say I'm ugly
    I can pretty much talk about anything - have many interests

Yet I've never had a GF. Feels sad brahs

TFW no gf

Probably because you're so insecure about yourself that you have to brag about OUTSIDE things that you think give you value. Girls find that unattractive, douche
    I'm super serial

PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PepperedAngus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    when you have all those things as a foundation, women will be thirsty for your material goods, so you just need to be careful and never desperate. You are 25, things will happen in the course of their own time, but you have to keep your head up and eyes open.

Women sense desperation and take advantage, and those are the exact opposite type of women you want to associate with when you have a good foundation to offer.
    For every man, there is a sentence, a string of words, that has the power to destroy him
    "The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must" -Thucydides
    Shall not be Infringed. FUK CHINA.

VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000) VU6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Waiting upon picz
    *We're all gonna make it Crew*
    *Wall St. Crew*
    *Hedge Fund Crew*

FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FastingsFunBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice proof *******

Originally Posted by caublet View Post
    Probably because you're so insecure about yourself that you have to brag about OUTSIDE things that you think give you value. Girls find that unattractive, douche

Age - 21

Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000) Discipline27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pics/proofs/success details or negs hehe
    Perpetually battling the existential void of our finite existence.

RIP Zyzz, Prince of Aesthetics

Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000) Bruthar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You make good money, yet you talk about your friend's houses and items.

Not a clue how you really are doing financially.

SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50) SergeyBrin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    made a new account just for this?

no avi
    no proof
    no care

only truth here is you are FA
    *i have bad newz op crew*
    *come to philly for the crack crew*

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pics of spoon/car, paystub.
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

Finally 10k. Thx Misc SteadyWayfarer's Avatar
    SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SteadyWayfarer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't see whats the problem is with not having a women. As long as you have friends, you should be set.

isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250) isym has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've come to the conclusion that women would rather date someone who's below them physically so they can be on top... When I used to be real fat 240lbs with like 26% bf I used to pull more broads than I do now. Once I got fit and better looking women would automatically think I'm a player who sleeps with slot of women. That's why you see hot chicks with these ugly dudes....
    =] 305 crew

OG of America, * YEAH! DJScrew_inmyCup's Avatar
    DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000) DJScrew_inmyCup is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lmao it took u <5 posts to get negged. reregister.
    MMMC, Gangsta Nation, NYC
    PM me for Misc Kik Messenger group chat invite

Originally Posted by Bruthar View Post
    You make good money, yet you talk about your friend's houses and items.

Not a clue how you really are doing financially.

I make 80-100K - it's GREAT money for a 25 year old dude
    I have a nice apartment - buying a condo/townhouse next year downtown
    Drive an Audi A5

ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ZombieDeli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why is everyone on this site FA what the hell

Had a woman play with my ding dong without paying for it before crew checking in

CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50) CompleXion will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ASU Crew
    Engineering Crew
    Asian Manlet Crew

LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LePussy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I make 80-100K - it's GREAT money for a 25 year old dude
    I have a nice apartment - buying a condo/townhouse next year downtown
    Drive an Audi A5
    and I drive a Bugatti Veyron..

Proof or bullchit

Originally Posted by LePussy View Post
    and I drive a Bugatti Veyron..

Proof or bullchit

I posted a pic of my car brah

Registered User RightTricepBrah's Avatar
    RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000) RightTricepBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    reds gonna red
    "Praise Jesus" -- Ray Lewis

***Canadian Crew***
    ***Viking Crew***

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Everyone already said what I'm gonna say, but your attitude sucks, I can tell.

80-100k isn't exactly enough to be pulling in money hungry sloots, and I'm not sure how you think you live in a MTV Cribs worthy mansion. Audi A5, son, a sloot won't look twice at your car as a reason to sleep with you. You may be trolling, but if not you should try to become a better person instead of trying to accumulate more junk.
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.

anonymous
    my credit score was 750 at 19

Originally Posted by ironicinori View Post
    Everyone already said what I'm gonna say, but your attitude sucks, I can tell.

80-100k isn't exactly enough to be pulling in money hungry sloots, and I'm not sure how you think you live in a MTV Cribs worthy mansion. Audi A5, son, a sloot won't look twice at your car as a reason to sleep with you. You may be trolling, but if not you should try to become a better person instead of trying to accumulate more junk.

I'm a person of impeccable character, srs

Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mimic3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by caublet View Post
    why would women find what their life is based on unattractive?

men just want a hole to fuk............women actually wanna brag to their friends about their successful partner who can afford to support a lavish lifestyle for her

blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50) blasian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    red

also, not a car worthy of bragging about. lol strong everything
    Genuinely likes helping people out crew.
    No avi due to career crew.

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP, you either have no friends or pretty sh!tty friends because great friends would actually introduce you to some females if you're FA.

And you're a douche if you define "great friends" based on what they have.
    48 year old guy; 5'5"

Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Astoria has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Let me share with you one fact. If you are FA-never-had-a-girl-friend at age 25, you are a grade A loser. Think about it…in T-W-E-N-T-Y F-I-V-E years you have not found ONE girl that actually liked you. Congratulations, *******

Registered Anti-Feminist zer0time's Avatar
    zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zer0time has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

edit: my car - http://oi57.tinypic.com/2lbnpl0.jpg

oi57.tinypic.com/2lbnpl0.jpg

ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ironicinori is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm a person of impeccable character, srs
    indeed good sir
    Broke both legs and ankles crew.
    Recover gains or die trying crew.