tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Guess my BF%. It's been a year of cutting.

Last year of this month started losing weight for the first time of my life after being 270lbs. I posted before when i was at 190lbs asking if i should start bulking but was told to lose little bit more link here. Now i am at 180lbs and as you can see in the pictures my abs are showing up, and i really want to know at what bf% am i right now. I can't lose anymore weight i am getting really exhausted.

Also is it good time to start bulking up or should i still lose weight maybe go down to 170lbs which i don't like to be that skinny.
    Attached Images

tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomiiv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is my Before Pics
    Attached Images

deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepoil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thats a lot of weight loss congrats man. Id say you are around 18-20%. Always tough to guess as some people carry fat in different areas. I would start clean bulking but slowly at a manageable pace. Hit the weights hard with compound movements and keep the diet clean. You are on your way. Good luck

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Honestly from that photo it is hard to tell, visually you look ~ 20%, but I feel like you probably have some loose skin (common after losing that much weight) that is making that appear so. I would say you possibly fall anywhere between 15% and 20%.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

I do have some loose skin in my lower ab part and some around my upper legs, but that's to be expected. My question about the diet, i am 5'8" and 180lbs. What should my calorie be. By my calculations i am getting 2700, is that too much too little or right on spot to gain weight or muscle, and how much cardio should i do a week?

I was cutting at 1800 calories and dropped down to 1500 last 4-5 weeks.

mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by aman88 View Post
    Honestly from that photo it is hard to tell, visually you look ~ 20%, but I feel like you probably have some loose skin (common after losing that much weight) that is making that appear so. I would say you possibly fall anywhere between 15% and 20%.
    I doubt hes fifteen, Id say 18% to a little over 20%.

Originally Posted by mEATyMAN View Post
    I doubt hes fifteen, Id say 18% to a little over 20%.
    So should i cut more until i get down to 15% and then start bulking.

kierangesler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kierangesler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kierangesler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i cant answer your questions mate but congratulations! very good stuff

NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NoNamed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tomiiv View Post
    Do whatever you feel most comfortable with. If you want to be skinnier, cut down some more. If you want to be stronger and be able to lift more, then start a slow bulk.

I want to be at 190-195lbs with at least 12-14 BF%. That's my ideal goal. So have this in mind what should i do next, i am self taught when it comes to bodybuilding/losing weight and i am trying to learn as much as i can of how the whole process works.

mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mEATyMAN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    keep cutting, youve got this far you can finish at 15% and do it right brah.

Shake hands with beef MyNameIsMud91's Avatar
    MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyNameIsMud91 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great job on the weight loss bud.

~20% give or take.
    October 2012 - 420lb
    June 2014 - 195lb

Getting into the police log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162837661&p=1264966501#post1264966501
    *Updated monthly to compare results*

So in order to lose another 5% of BF that means i have to lose 8-10 lbs of fat and go down to 170 lbs. To do this i need help:

What would be the most efficient way to lose more fat than muscle in the next 10 lbs?

WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50) WuchiCasey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So in order to lose another 5% of BF that means i have to lose 8-10 lbs of fat and go down to 170 lbs. To do this i need help:

What would be the most efficient way to lose more fat than muscle in the next 10 lbs?
    Good job man! I'd honestly reccomend a two week diet break. You came a long way, now you deserve a little mental break. It helps a ton! Id eat at maintence for awhile, maybe slowly up cals to it. AFTER that break I would jump down 500-600 calories and slowly drop weight to negate muscle loss

FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrancoTAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WuchiCasey View Post
    Good job man! I'd honestly reccomend a two week diet break. You came a long way, now you deserve a little mental break. It helps a ton! Id eat at maintence for awhile, maybe slowly up cals to it. AFTER that break I would jump down 500-600 calories and slowly drop weight to negate muscle loss
    I'd try what he's recommending. You look like you have a good base and at 5'8 181 you can still lose a lot of weight without looking skinny. It's one thing if you had to cut to 130 pounds of something crazy low to get to a low bf. I think you'd be fine around 165.

Originally Posted by FrancoTAU View Post
    I'd try what he's recommending. You look like you have a good base and at 5'8 181 you can still lose a lot of weight without looking skinny. It's one thing if you had to cut to 130 pounds of something crazy low to get to a low bf. I think you'd be fine around 165.
    WOW! I've never been 165 in my life, it scares me little bit. I do take breaks from my diet every month for two days, those two days i eat just about everything and anything, probably i stuff myself with 6000-7000 calories a day.

upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) upchuck1383 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would keep cutting. Take a few week break at eat at your TDEE if needed. My workout partner is similiar height and weighs 165, he doesn't look small at all. I have been in your boat,and to me its worth getting all the way down before starting to gain again. But its a personal decision, only you know what your goals are and what makes you happy.
    Rangers Lead The Way!
    Sua Sponte

Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mysterion27 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great progress op, You look aaround the same as me when i started although you def have way more mass on your body after your cut then i did!! Hard to judge your body fat,I was going to say around 19/20% but then i can kinda see abs showing a little so you maybe a little less but i highly doubt your any lower then around 17%

Good job on the cut though Keep going