Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    THANK YOU PROMERA, Their REPS, and all the people following this log. This was my first run with multiple supps of theirs and i am a firm believer in the quality they produce. I recomend everyone to at least try them and see how clean they are. I will get my final reviews put up in the next day or two with stats if possible. I will also get the store reviews up asap also. Again thank you guys and gals!!!
    USPLA Oregon 220lb Submasters raw record holder for Bench,Squat,Deadlift and overall total lbs.

UPA Oregon 220lb submasters Bench only, masters 242lb push pull and full meet record holder.

Aging Without Growing Old lonniej's Avatar
    lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some heavy lifting Q!! Great workouts!!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133950541

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by quiknutz View Post
    THANK YOU PROMERA, Their REPS, and all the people following this log. This was my first run with multiple supps of theirs and i am a firm believer in the quality they produce. I recomend everyone to at least try them and see how clean they are. I will get my final reviews put up in the next day or two with stats if possible. I will also get the store reviews up asap also. Again thank you guys and gals!!!
    Thanks. Much appreciated.

jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jwtiger69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn... 6 pages already! Consider me now subbed. Good start so far.
    Free Agent...

☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177264401&p=1582345751#post1582345751

kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kcharp7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by quiknutz View Post
    You're the man Q
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com Special Offers:

Save 20% on Con-Cret!! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pmh/concret.html

Save 20% on Pump-Xtrem!! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/promera-sports/beta-cret-2.html

Buy 1x Capsi-Blast, Get 1 FREE! Link Below:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/promera-sports/capsi-blast.html

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

IG: kcharp7

joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10) joncortez1986 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Q is the man i ran into much difficulty recently. i made strength gains while using these products and happened to no be able to log as much as i would have liked to.
    My mother in law has been in the hospital since my last entry. she gets out today, thankfully

I am still honored to have been chosen to take part in this log for as long as I did..
    Big thanks to promera for giving me a shot even though my circumstances did not allow me to spend much time on the computer.
    I disappeared from my facebook as well LOL
    Jonathon Lee Cortez
    Email: mistercortezmixtape@gmail.com
    2 DAY PROMERA SPORTS STACK
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159824371
    Controlled Labs PROnom23 vanilla cake batter flavor
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159832831
    Controlled Labs White Flood Reborn
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159855031
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude CREATINE MATRIX VOLUMIZER
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159855221

lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000) lonniej is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joncortez1986 View Post
    Q is the man i ran into much difficulty recently. i made strength gains while using these products and happened to no be able to log as much as i would have liked to.
    My mother in law has been in the hospital since my last entry. she gets out today, thankfully

I am still honored to have been chosen to take part in this log for as long as I did..
    Big thanks to promera for giving me a shot even though my circumstances did not allow me to spend much time on the computer.
    I disappeared from my facebook as well LOL
    Ya done good Jon..Hope all is well with your mother-in-law!
    "No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." --1 Corinthians 9:27

My Workout Journal:

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here is my quik lil review on CON-CRET...

Just finished Con-cret. I was stacking with it PEAK 400 and PUMP EXTREM

Con-Cret's supplement facts:
    Creatine HCI 750 mg per scoop and i was taking 2 in each preworkout drink...

Taste: 8
    The taste of unflavored was a lil sour almost like sour candies... I dug it cause it calmed down the sweetness of the peak & pump in my drink...

Mixing: 10
    It was a super fine powder like powder sugar so it melted away as soon as it hit the water.

Bloating & Water retention: 9
    Con-cret promotes no bloating or water gains and i believe it. While taking all 3 of these products I still put on 3-5lbs of LEAN weight. I never felt or looked bloated and got a few new cuts.

Effectiveness: 10
    Concret is effective for sure. I put on some reasonable strength gains and did have less bloating while taking this. While taking Con-cret I also noticed enhanced muscle strength and endurance while lifting. I liked to take 2 scoops of con-cret,2 scoops of pump and 1 scoop of peak 400 in a shaker for my preworkout and it gave me maximal energy and pumps.

Overall: 9-10
    All in all, Con-cret gets my approval. I recommend everyone try it. Creatine works different for everyone and I swear by the this product and makes insane gains while taking it.
    USPLA Oregon 220lb Submasters raw record holder for Bench,Squat,Deadlift and overall total lbs.

UPA Oregon 220lb submasters Bench only, masters 242lb push pull and full meet record holder.

Here is my quik lil review on the PUMP EXTREM...

I am pretty happy with this product overall. I got the Blue Raspberry flavor and it was awesome!!! Im used to the fruit punch or lemon lime so this was a suprisingly refreshing break. As far as energy goes I tried it without any pwo and din't really notice much of a energy burst but that isn't an issue with me so that was no big deal for me. I did try it with my pwo before a workout and I found that it seemed to boost me even more than normal... I also liked that it has Beta-Alanine & GlycoCarn in it. Now for the main reason I am happy with this product. The PUMPs!! By the end of my workout session (especially on arm days) my muscles feel like they are gonna rip through my skin. I seemed to have an extra push on my reps that helped me want to keep goin till i exploded!!! My veins seemed to start to throb as the sets went on... This definetly keept me motivated and focused to do that one extra rep. If you are looking for something for high energy then this is probably not the best product for you. But, if you are looking for something that will make you feel like you can bend bars, this IS the product for you.

And lastly... PEAK 400,

Taste: 9
    I had the Blue Raspberry, which was extremly great. It is really sweet and a pleasure to sip on.

Mixability: 9
    It mixed well in water just like powdered sugar would... Nothing but blue liquid, no chunks!!!

Effectiveness: 8
    Id drink it 15-20 min before the gym and it did deliver on strength and power deep into my workouts. Good pumps, some noticeable increase in vascularity. The one thing I would have liked to have seen is the addition of some sort of stim. I got a noticeable increase in focus. During this cycle I gained three pounds while dropping body fat. Judging from the gains (and a few new PRs), I’d have to classify this cycle as a success. I definitely added muscle to my chest, back, arms and legs.

Overall: 9
    Peak400 is a solid product. It delivers when you need it most, deep into an intense workout. You’ll never be lacking for strength.

I wish i had more time to do more thorough reviews but due to the sudden family issue i did what i could. Thank you guys again!!!

Good job on your reviews Q!

My Workout Journal:

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great reviews brother! Can't wait to get mine!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for the review!