snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Issues with appetite/bloating after eating

Over the last few weeks, I've been going through this thing where I feel horribly, disgustingly bloated almost every time I eat. Additionally, I don't really have much of an appetite and feel like I'm forcing food down. I haven't lost any strength, I'm sleeping fine, and I'm not experiencing any real stress- quite the opposite. Haven't made any significant dietary changes or changes in medication.

Before anybody suggests that I talk to my doctor (I'll be going to see him again in the not to distant future, overdue for my 2 month check in for my Type II diabetes), just wanted to see if anybody around my age (50 in June) has experienced anything similar and what you might have done about it. As it is, I'm going to start off by making some significant reductions in gluten consumption, as I read you can develop Celiac's later in life. Any idea anybody else has would be helpful for the interim until my doctor and I determine whether or not we should get any kind of blood workup for this.

MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiklaDfar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Is it upper (like acid reflux) or lower? Do you burb a lot or feel nauseous at all or are constipated? Is it after every meal or certain meals (food types... e.g., gluten as you mentioned)?

You can try cutting back on some foods (whole grains, dairy, some veggies) and substitute something else to see if that helps. You may have developed an intolerance to some foods so changing a bit (especially gluten and acidic) may point to what it is.

I used to feel bloated if I ate too fast (then I would burb a lot do to air I was forcing down).

SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000) SuperZar is just really nice. (+1000)
    A few months ago I noticed I'd get very bloated after eating beans, chick peas etc. Never had a problem in the past. Oh well...
    You can spend days, weeks or even months analyzing a situation - just trying to put the pieces together. Justifying what you should've and could've done, and what would've happened ... or you can leave the pieces on the floor and move on.

trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000) trickyB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure how long you have had DM but could be gastroparesis. Seeing your doctor isn't a bad idea. Good luck.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you have recently made changes to your diet / activity level, it is normal.

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks all. Diet has been a little lax the last few weeks, going to tighten back up and see if that make a difference. Activity level has been somewhat sporadic as well. Normally hustling 6-7 days a week this time of year with baseball and training, but we changed training facilities and the weather has been so bad. Appreciate the flags for the other things to look into as well.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So 1 week ago as per recommendation of a Gaspari rep, i picked up 7 dollar digestive enzymes and let me tell you it was the best 7 bucks that i have spent in a while. Google them for a list of benefits and decide.

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a hiatel hernia and this happens often to me. Could be your issue

AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AndroShock has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have the same symptoms. I tried the lactose intolerance thing, had upper and lower endoscopes, no ulcers, nothing. How is your blood sugar. They are finally getting to the root of my problems, not saying it is yours. Some of my difficulties stem from what they call glucose intolerance. I also have abnormal levels of glucagon. Sometimes it feel like it takes forever for my stomach to empty. They can test that too.
    Expect Nothing
    Never Be Disappointed

ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10) ridefattires is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It has been determined that celiac, diabetes , thyroid are all linked. It is also believed that celiac is hereditary.
    There is a simple blood test for the antibodies associated with celiac. If you cut gluten from your diet prior to seeing your doc it will effect the outcome of that test. Getting you GI tract scoped is what will give true results. Celiac can be mild to wild.

I personally believe bloating is associated with wheat in general. I have removed most wheat from my diet except for the occasional tortilla . No more bloating.

My wife was in her late fortys when she was diagnosed with celiac. Never had a problem before that.

Gmo wheat is also a big problem in my opinion. Track you food intake and symptoms and see what the stats tell you
    Good luck.

tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tmf2004 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    have you ever had a food allergy test.. I just recently got tested for allergies and in the panel where some foods to test for.. I had no idea that i was allergic to whole eggs, whole wheat, soy, and pork... So it could possibly be the foods or some of the foods your eating.. but i can't give up eggs

scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scullin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id start with a cleanse for a few days and getting diet back on track. I did that back in February and it helped a lot.
    You rock a piss, I'm gonna rock some Mitchell

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I have been dealing with this exact thing for awhile now..
    doc said it was gurd and had me on acid reducers but kept telling him its not heartburn or up in my throat
    so I stopped taking the meds
    started taking probiotics and garlic to help with good bacteria
    couple weeks ago I cut back on dairy
    this week its wheat

I am starting to feel better

MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MecGen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I thought I would throw this out there
    I have had stomach issues for most of my life. One thing that really effects bloating for me is calcium and glucosamine supplements. I missed it, my doc missed it, but the pharmacist caught it. I took calcium and glucosamine after eating...

Good luck with it

Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    I have a hiatel hernia and this happens often to me. Could be your issue
    Very well could be. I do have a hernia that needs to be fixed, and recently it has been causing me some discomfort.