Page 473 of 475 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,190 of 14241
    Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    NA getting brutalized in Rift Rivals so far. only 1 win for TL because G2 basically trolled
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    16th account just got permbanned yesterday. Anyone keen to play from the bottom up?

Fcuk. Time to make number 17
    Jesus Christ man. How even? Constantly having to unlock champs would driving me fuking bonkers. Why not just stop talking in game? =p
    You can play entirely with pings, I do most of the time.

Jumped back into ranked finally. Went 1-8 in my provisional games. Absolutely terrible time. It dumped me into Silver 3. Quickly popped up to Silver 1 where I'm still winning like 20-30 LP per win and losing like 12LP per losee. Hoping to hit gold again pretty fast.

Hit me up if anyone wants to duo. I main support. Brand/Nautilus/Leona/Janna right now.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Fukin mall cop neg police of piss

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So I decided to play this game again after not playing it for a month or so and if anyone is keen to play, hit me up. Only thing is that I'm in the oceanic region so mostly only aussies and new zealander brahs can play. Been playing this game for over like 9 years so I pretty much know all aspects around the game.

hmu if you're keen

also TFT is pretty fun so if you american brahs want to play it, hmu as well
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tanerian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Back Again.

Support Ashe has been $$$ lmao.

*Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tanerian View Post
    Back Again.

Support Ashe has been $$$ lmao.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/sInp0he.jpg[img]
    please tell me that cait afk after eating your Qs and comet without any counter lol
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    please tell me that cait afk after eating your Qs and comet without any counter lol
    She DC'd for like 5 minutes during lane phase. But they (the team) were still stomping us pretty hard until late game. Probably a legit DC.
    Their lane was having a hell of a time though.

I don't necessarily think Ashe is a "great" Support, but I find that people have absolutely no idea how to play against it, and end up hiding behind waves doing jack chit. Volley's range is ridic and it's easy to keep nearly 100% success with comet.
    Liandry's is far more effective with Ashe than I ever would have guessed. Hit a few enemies with volley a couple times before a fight and everyone is sitting around half hp. Also finding their jungler constantly all game with Hawkshot is super effective.
    Currently 17-5 with Support Ashe. Gonna ride her out till it stops working.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Damn no one plays league anymore I guess? This was on page 6 lol.

Anyhow, Made an alt account and leveled it to 30. Wanted to try to climb from Iron to Gold since I've never been lower than Silver after Provisionals. Got really high and played non support roles (I'm a support main) with champs I wasn't very familiar with and went 3-5 in my provisionals. The 3 games I won i was hard carried even tho I was garbage. Got put in Bronze II, not as low as I was hoping but whatever.

Gonna keep track of my progress to gold on this account here. Lotta people say the climb is really hard in bronze, and I've never experienced it, so here goes.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Purfected has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Anyhow, Made an alt account and leveled it to 30. Wanted to try to climb from Iron to Gold since I've never been lower than Silver after Provisionals. Got really high and played non support roles (I'm a support main) with champs I wasn't very familiar with and went 3-5 in my provisionals. The 3 games I won i was hard carried even tho I was garbage. Got put in Bronze II, not as low as I was hoping but whatever.

Gonna keep track of my progress to gold on this account here. Lotta people say the climb is really hard in bronze, and I've never experienced it, so here goes.

no I don't play League anymore, just lost interest in it over the years

I downloaded it the other day and played some games. then uninstalled it after getting a soft-inter on my team. you know the type of player who wants to make you lose so they purposely play like idiots but "try" just enough to not get banned for trolling etc.
    Yellow Fever Crew
    Never Lost a Streetfight Crew
    J-Drama Crew/
    Hana Yori Dango Fanclub Crew
    Boxing Crew

Originally Posted by Purfected View Post
    no I don't play League anymore, just lost interest in it over the years

I downloaded it the other day and played some games. then uninstalled it after getting a soft-inter on my team. you know the type of player who wants to make you lose so they purposely play like idiots but "try" just enough to not get banned for trolling etc.
    Was probably a few people thinking that about me during my provisional matches on this new account. I didn't ever INT, I just did a lot of afk farming and avoiding team fights and objectives. I do feel bad for those in the 5 games I lost during my provisionals, but it's all Tryhard from here on out.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I main supp and play adc secondary. D3 on my main. PM me for my alt, I could help maybe.
    Go Canucks Go!

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She DC'd for like 5 minutes during lane phase. But they (the team) were still stomping us pretty hard until late game. Probably a legit DC.
    Their lane was having a hell of a time though.

I don't necessarily think Ashe is a "great" Support, but I find that people have absolutely no idea how to play against it, and end up hiding behind waves doing jack chit. Volley's range is ridic and it's easy to keep nearly 100% success with comet.
    Liandry's is far more effective with Ashe than I ever would have guessed. Hit a few enemies with volley a couple times before a fight and everyone is sitting around half hp. Also finding their jungler constantly all game with Hawkshot is super effective.
    Currently 17-5 with Support Ashe. Gonna ride her out till it stops working.
    age 34 ...male....plays support wtf am i reading.

I got into plat 2 and then stopped playing . Jungle main here they nerfed it too hard brb do all jungle camps and still one level below laners.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just started playing again and if anyone in the oceanic region is keen for a couple of games, then let me know.

Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post

I got into plat 2 and then stopped playing . Jungle main here they nerfed it too hard brb do all jungle camps and still one level below laners.
    Takes a little more planning now, you can get level 3 quick from clearing your whole red side first. When you gank always soak as much xp as possible and you'll keep up easy. **** the laners if they ping you off after you help them lol. Since jg gives less now shutting down the other jg early is brutal for him, make sure your team helps you get early vision.
    6'2 Colorado crew
    "Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure."

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my interest with league died proportionally to TSM's ability to play the game lol
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

CS'ing is boring as fuk cuz.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)

mage support is like playing a bully top laner except don't need to spend resources on cs. But downside to not being responsible for csing is that the adc can rek the wave management since a lot of them still afk push instead of maximizing pressure.

that being said I played a normal draft yesterday after like 3-4 months of not playing and I am terrible now lol. Feels bad when I'm 3 item zyra reking everyone with combo, and my twitch/kassa suicide instead of cleaning up properly
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    mage support is like playing a bully top laner except don't need to spend resources on cs. But downside to not being responsible for csing is that the adc can rek the wave management since a lot of them still afk push instead of maximizing pressure.

that being said I played a normal draft yesterday after like 3-4 months of not playing and I am terrible now lol. Feels bad when I'm 3 item zyra reking everyone with combo, and my twitch/kassa suicide instead of cleaning up properly
    Zyra is pretty **** to play rn, blind picking her means an insta Blitz, Leo or Pyke who will sodomize you in lane (coupled with pushing ADC's being the meta at the moment). And since tank top laners are non-existent right now your team could use the utility to deal with the bruiser bull****. I just metaslave at the moment...

I tried Aftershock on her as you would with Lux but it feels pretty bad, you want to be using your root aggressively because by the time you proc the keystone defensively you're ****ed anyways.
    Go Canucks Go!

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    CS'ing is boring as fuk cuz.
    I agree thats why i jungle and look to make plays instead of last hitting.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) workoutMoma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nara62629 View Post
    in. forever bronzie checking in.
    Woah same here I'm a bronze player

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuark almost to Gold.
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WestAfrica View Post
    Fuark almost to Gold.
    You got it man, 90 days left .
    6'2 Colorado crew
    "Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure."

I agree thats why i jungle and look to make plays instead of last hitting.
    Hate Jungle and Top. Fuk both those roles.

I'm happy in bot lane as support or adc.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RudeKong is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Got to plat a few months ago and just stopped playing ranked. Plat to Diamond is an absolute nightmare not worth the stress. Just playing ARAM every once in a while now. I'm actually liking all the reworks they are doing lately. Mord and Panth are so much more fun to play now. The new champs though... Not impressed.
    hard to hate on a fellow wings fan but....

i need to cut... badly.

Originally Posted by RudeKong View Post
    Got to plat a few months ago and just stopped playing ranked. Plat to Diamond is an absolute nightmare not worth the stress. Just playing ARAM every once in a while now. I'm actually liking all the reworks they are doing lately. Mord and Panth are so much more fun to play now. The new champs though... Not impressed.
    Yeah I like the reworks, though Mord needs his powers shifted around some, if not out right nerfed. His passive becomes a god damn fiddle ult if fed, and it's like always up. ****s insane. But his kit is great, same with Panth.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did they finally nerf Corki and Azir? Fuk me what a boring meta that is
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Barely anyone uses them anymore atleast in the OCE region.

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    I'm not high enough elo for them to be a thing.

Haven't seen Corki in like 2 seasons.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Barely anyone uses them anymore atleast in the OCE region.
    I'm not high enough elo for them to be a thing.

Haven't seen Corki in like 2 seasons.
    Yeah was mostly referring to competitive play. It's seriously like 65% of midlane matchups.

And TSM btw. PepeHands
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    anyone here playing Teamfight Tactics?

its fun. im in Gold 1 right now
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

lost like 7 games in a row to drop from D2, then won 6 in a row to get back in. damn soloq rollercoaster
    Go Canucks Go!

Page 473 of 475 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 LastLast